Every few months the top layer of skin dries and dies and peels off what is this

Every few months the top layer of skin dries and dies and peels off what is this

the fuck

You are a snake person.
Kill 'em, boys! We found one!

callus as fuck

Looks like you do a lot of manual work, this is to be expected. Moisturise more

fucking reptilians

Prolly a melanin deficiency. Do you spend a lot of time outside OP

Worst case is it's infection or a residual of one, but I doubt it. Can I get some more pictures and info OP

>t. Med student

Fucking satisfying is what it is oh my god im jealous

Rubbing jizz into your hands does that

that looks grossly satisfying to peel off

Hey, if it doesn't hurt then don't fix it, that's cool as shit

I don't spend much time outside or doing manual work and this has been going on for years. My friends like to tell me it's a build up of dried cum

AIDS, good luck OP.

Cancer. Sorry bro. Good luck.

You are a reptile, to make the shed go easier get a humidifier.

It's obviously not dried cum. But have you actually tried moisturising it at all?

The skin is dead so it doesn't hurt, and yes, it's satisfying as fuck to peel off which is pretty much the only reason I haven't seen anyone about it. The skin underneath gets a bit raw and sensitive though

Are you on any antibiotics?

Moisturising is for faggot girly-men. Anyway, the dried skin makes it really nice to use my phone and other touchscreen devices

Alright then, come for advice but then call my advice faggoty. Nice one.

you're a lizard, harry!

It is pretty faggoty though.

OP is clearly Lizardy Clinton.

Taking care of yourself isn't faggoty.... taking a dick in the ass for 10 hours a day would be faggoty.

>he cares about his body
I bet you shampoo your hair too faggot

GTFO

Kek

this.
seriously get checked by a doc

this is actually something we white people call shedding of the skin. we are constantly evolving our skin to fit the environment.

Ugh, happened to me once on my ballsack when I was 13 because I almost got caught wanking with Lynx body wash as lube. I had to quickly flop it back in and didn't have time to wash it off as I had to go so the lube kinda just stayed there and drifted down to my sack. Open up 5 ours later and I was almost positive I was a reptile for a solid week or so.

Yeah and I even brush my teeth, such a faggot I am.

Definitely eczema. Used to have it on my fingertips when i used to wash dishes in a diner

>we
no I am. I am becoming stronger everyday, ascending above the normal human, becoming something greater. My offspring will roam the earth as superior beings until eventually the whole world will be like me. The future is bright for your race, fear not, human

It's eczema, see a Dr., mongoloid fuck

eczema i get this when i do the dishes, just moisturise more tends to help

pretty sure it ain't because I have eczema already and it is different to the skin peely thing

Fap with extra skin
????

your skin is dry as fuck you fool. just put some fucking lotion on once in a while, they even sell MANLY brands so your fragile ego doesn't feel threatened by the thought that a cashier will see you with lotion and call you a faggot.