Were they raped during their war with the First Men?

Were they raped during their war with the First Men?

Probably, them specifically? No idea. Why do you ask?

IN DA BOOTY

me on the right

They remind me of her for some reason.

I was never under the impression that all the Children of the Forest were female ... what's up with that?

They weren't. Especially in the book they were both, but they were so covered by camo/leaves or whatever and such a similar size that they were pretty indistinguishable by man.

I have no fucking clue why we have only seen women in the show, though.

Yes. That's how house reed was made. Literally mutt race

Because women are stronger than men therefore were able to survive.

Undeniably, yes.

They all raped the Night's King while he was tied up

i always tought of them as woodelfs/greenelfs.
maybe in the show there are only females because the first men killed all the male elfs.
sounds like something that GRRM could fart out of is mind.

>tfw I will never be the plaything of beautiful mythical female creatures

>wanting splinters in your dick

This was such a disappointment.

Up until then, the show had been just humans and dragons. Now it's going all stupid.

Ah, it all makes sense now.

Human females have a lifespan of +-8 more years than males, so female CotF must have +-8,000 more years than males.

Yeah, heart raped him like every other woman ever AH AH AH.

Probably just easier to find women that size. And then they were probably like, just make it a thing instead of having them be mostly women and then everyone's like wtf why is that one a dude.

They may not all be intended to actually be chicks, basically, even if all the actors playing them are.

this place really is where unloved people of the internet go, isnt it....

But they're not fucking tree people, they just use camo and shit.

Did they enjoy getting filled up with superior human seed? Imagine how they would have felt getting penetrated by a negro stallion for their first time and the subsequent mind blowing orgasm, It's a shame that their first encounter was with the white man, who undoubtedly is larger endowed than the little green willy race but still lacking when compared to the glistening ebony spear thrusters that belong to our African brothers

I would pay good money to watch them squirm in pleasure to watch a couple of bulls have their way with them

Any action is better than the last 2 seasons of absolute nothing

what do you mean

>But they're not fucking tree people, they just use camo and shit.
Huh? They don't look human. They're like their own species or some shit right?

Yeah that's sorta what I figured. Seems lazy as fuck, but whatever. It was pretty obvious during that like 5 second scene and during maybe the 20 seconds total we've seen them that they were all female, though, which should bug any book fag.

As cheap as CGI has gotten in the last 30 years, they sure as hell seem to be cutting down on it especially this season.
>killing off all the dire wolves
>don't bother showing any deaths
>can't be assed to even try to make a super significant race look anywhere near passable, or give it separate genders
I understand being practical, which is why I've let quite a fucking bit pass in previous seasons, but this is just ridiculous. If it weren't for watching Cersei get her shit kicked in last season I probably wouldn't bother anymore. It just seems so fucking satisfying, and Headley fucking nails it.

They are Children of the Forest, a separate race connected with a hivemind that is also represented in the form of the Weirwood Trees.

They're not human, but they're not fucking tree's. It's not quite elaborated what exactly they are, but they definitely use a TON of camoflauge and most of what we saw is probably that (although knowing D&D probably said fuck that and what we saw was probably them nekid).

Ignoring the show, as their described in the book I always pictured them as child looking except so covered in camo that they more or less look like the original one shown in the show (s4 I think? the original sticky grenade thrower).

Dunno but I'm sure that i would

yes

I thought they were a race of women looking things, but were actually like dragons neither male or female.

grrm once again tapping into his sexual fantasies

in the books they're definitely both.

only iuf they were hot like the original s4 conception not this gook race.

pic related

>as their described in the book I always pictured them as child looking except so covered in camo that they more or less look like the original one shown in the show

>beautiful
>those things