National debt is on the toilet

>national debt is on the toilet
>heath Care is a mess
>public education sucks
>college is a mess, too expensive
>country being raided by terrorists and ILEGAL imigrants
>the constitution is about to be just decorativo as is been ignored in the last decades
You have your savior, yet you call him or a clown or a monster. I really hate americans

Pinkos aren't real americans; its a shame shiliary will win, the electoral college will pick her, and its been set up the entire time.

It's just the libtards OP. They have no clue what they're doing.

And most of the are the youth that is in the colleges, people who were supposed to be intelligent

Just because you're educated doesn't mean you're smart.

All those things can be fixed, and fixed rather easily.

But a thin-skinned authoritarian crybaby holding the reins of the world's most powerful military is a crisis that is on a completely different level from those other problems.

>the electoral college will pick her, and its been set up the entire time.

Jeb Bush or Ted Cruz would have been 50/50 even with Hillary right now.

The people who voted for Trump in the primary are to blame. The liberals didn't vote Trump in, the democrats didn't vote him in, the media didn't want him either. Real conservatives didn't want him to win, establishment Republicans didn't want him. Nobody wanted him to win the primary except for the Trumpets who put him there.

This loss is on the Trump voters and nobody else.

>easily

Holy shit.

You're smart enough to get an education.

You're blowing things completely out of proportion.

There's no way Trump could hold onto reins with those tiny hands.

Even with the trumpets she would have the college's vote, it was rigged from the start.

Or drop 200k in debt on yourself with a chance at finding a job that your degree pertains to.

Not every college is $200k. If you go for a degree that's in demand you can make up cost.

Besides if you think college is expensive, try ignorance.

how the fuck do these threads keep getting replies?

is it trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls....???

why does anyone give a shit about this shit

none of it matters

go to you shitheads

Trump is quoted saying he has "big strong hands", while holding up a chart. Dudes a tool.

Hes better than a future like britain.

I didn't go to college. Well community for a bit, but I didn't get a degree.
I made over 100k last year from index funds, flipping houses, and growing weed. Legal in my state.

That makes no sense

Plus live by the rules and nothing happens to you

But what happens when the rules are complete bullshit, and take away all of your freedoms?

Your conspiracy theory is fail.

Republicans win when the base fully supports their candidate. That is how Republicans win elections and everyone knows it. Trumpets just forced their own personal pied piper into this election, against their own party's better judgement and now they're getting exactly what they paid for. dealwithit.gif

pic related, Bush/Kerry 2004

guaranteed replies

implying that's how life works.

>Believing that today's politics follow the rules.

you're a shallow moron.

But america wanted him to win user.
And that what he will do.

What freedoms, nowhere is free

Who's simply telling you what's required to win an election, in reality, not in your edgelord anti-establishment fantasy.

We all know that, but shit like guns, and even just defence objects get taken away from you (a law abiding citizen) just because they look "scary".

Trump can't even run a decent campaign. How is he going to run a country? Also, if he ran the US the way he runs his businesses, the only person that would profit is Trump.

Trump is Putin's lap dog and the lead recruiter for ISIS. He's a coward and a pussy and is by far the most idiotic candidate to ever run for any office anywhere.

I like that you support him. It means I'm superior to you.

OP, lets not forget Americ will get nuked my North Korea in a few months or so

The end won't come anytime soon, but it would be pretty fucking nice.

He's got about until Labor day until the voters are 'baked' as they say. Undecideds make up a small percentage of the overall vote. Historically after that the majority of voters won't change their minds. Trump needs to change shit up quickly or those lopsided looking polls are actually going to be facts in November.

I hate all our fucking illegals, liberals, and democrats too main. Where you live? Is you country free to move to if killary wins?

Account for a small demographic of Americans (pool if libtards and lib-slanted voters has shrunk significantly in the last 8 years)

US minorities aren't enough to help either. Trump will be President :^D

>fixed
>easily

Niga you realize we over 17 tons of ink in orinted funnymoney right? I took that faggot fed tour.

Ive seen the robot forklufts stacking pallets of money in a wearhouse like fucking car parts...

We are doomed to repeat Zimbabwe, germany, russia... fucking rome....

I hope someone is in the room to watch you cry like a baby after Election day

>Starting these shill threads on a board on a site where most of the people here aren't even eligible to vote

Smells exactly like something the libtards of today would do. SAD!

>Implying people majoring in liberal arts and gender & women's studies are intelligent

Lol, user watch that flipping nonsense. U can lose your ass. And uncle sam rape u on taxes.

I highly advise u rent them for 1 year and 1 day and then sell.

Or rent oerpetually unless the profits are to good to turn down.

Either way good luck. Best short them funds for the crash too bro.

How does that work? I mean, when she gets millions of votes less than Trump how can the electoral college fix it?

>Easily fixed
>Doesn't offer solutions
>probably would suggest Hillary as an alternative
>Doesn't realize hilldawg is 1000x worse than trump

Bahahahahaaaaaaa! Fucking hipster wanna be liberal cuck. Litterally everything u said was fake and gay. Go back to your safe space cunt...

Hur because the president is the sole leader of the military.
>doesn't know how the government mentioned works
>doesn't know what checks and balances is
>thinks the president 's the supreme leader of law in Unitem States
This is why democracy is a joke, people are this retarded.

>dude weed
Suck a dick.

This, people want change and want things fixed however just vote for someone who's the same shit. Someone like Trump comes and everyones balls shrink into their bodies and suddenly they want the continued debt, continued ground troops in Iraq and Afghanistan, a cold war stance with Russia, etc.
Trump will most likely be my vote because the US needs nationalism and start looking at our own internal problems, stop this current shit foreign policy and isn't going to follow the current shit policies. He may not change all of them or change them to what we want but the fact that he could is reason enough for me.

this is the most retarded thing i have seen here today, and i have been here for about three hours. so that is a lot of retard.

why am I still here? jesus, I think I will go and fap now...

learn to demography fool, yer man is going to loose yuugely