Latin America should have been colonized by the Brits...

Latin America should have been colonized by the Brits. All the countries there could have been white rich futuristic utopias instead of third world shitholes, they're poor and backwards because of us. Please forgive us.

They'd have done the same shit as the Spanish and then collapsed from inflation due to the influx of silver and gold like the Spanish.

Or Spaniards could have just given up Catholicism and taken up the Protestant work ethic.

And entire continent filled with Anglos would be worthy of sinking into the sea.

*cums on u*

Disgusting
Oceania/Australia?

>because of us.
are you sudaca?

i don´t care south america n fucking indians

Dog bless the pope and all but Spaniards would have made lasers if they had a work ethic.

Doesn't matter because only whites can spawn successful civilizations and we're berbers from North Africa.

Now our dirty blood is everywhere because we were so barbaric.

No pero espania me da vergüenza.-

>tfw no futuristic undersea anglo paradise bubble dome city at the bottom of the ocean where third worlders can't immigrate because they can't swim

I blame the frogs for holding us back.

Would have been better if a bunch of different European countries had a stake in the Americas desu
Imagine if South America had countries speaking German, Polish, Swedish, Italian etc. instead of just Spanish, Portuguese and Dutch/English/French in the Guineas

> what is Belize?
Good shitpost, OP

>No pero espania me da vergüenza.-
>espania

ok inmigrant

Doesn't count, Belize barely have any natural resources and it's still better than most spic shitholes.

> South Sudan
> Pakistan
> Sierra Leone
Do these count?

monopolies are hateful, we know it
but that's how it all went

>second wave
no, not enought time for those countries to mature

Not saying I'm sad that it didn't happen lad, just suggesting that it would be a bit nicer if it did

Is this going to become a daily thread?

Oh, good morning. :^)

great work fucking up latin america

They were colonised at the same time like New Zealand if that's what this thread is implying.

English meddling in India started in the mid 18th century, Cook arrived in Australia a few decades later.

Prob not cause I lack a proper work ethic, please forgiv tho.

>India
Still better than Brazil or any spic country. African countries are full of nigs and they didn't have enough time to wipe them all, they're the best of their territory but they couldn't make miracles.