> Jordan
> Tunisia
> Morocco

Factors I am considering are
> Healthcare Expense
> Cost of living
> Property prices
> Relatively low crime rates

So among these factors, which one of these countries would be the best for me?

yes

How much does land and housing cost in Chile?

Morocco seems to be the best choice

Can foreigners even own land there?

Honestly idk. It's a good place for holidays though.

What's great about Morocco?

Scratch SA, Tunisia and Morocco of your list user.

Go to Costa Rica or Panama

olive oil mostly

Is Africa too dangerous?

Why?

That's not really what I'm looking for

>That's not really what I'm looking for
Well, no kidding, they are more "evolved" than other muslim cunts. Also no terrorists attacks and great landscapes (It's not desert, they got forests, waterfalls and shit). So yeah, great vacaciones.

You will never feel welcome in muslim countries and SA is very dangerous

So what would be a place I should go then?

Panama/Ecuador/Chile/SA best from this list imo ofc.

chicanos OUT

Chile seems to be number one for me because of the land. But I don't know what land rights I have there and how much it would cost

>SA is very dangerous
Depends, that's like saying that all europe is rich, when the reality is that eastern countries aren't, and greece is poor compared to the northern ones. Some SA are very dangerous but others (Chile/Uruguay) aren't. Here we never had problems like the other countries (behead, kidnapping, drug wars, etc) and homicide is almost like canada. The real problem are the thiefs but is not that bad, depends the part of the city

I don't plan on living in Santiago but I do like the Patagonia region. Is living there a good idea?

Yes propably will be the most expensive country from list but seems pretty developed and comfy.

>SA is very dangerous

he's sort of right - I've only lived in the UK for two years now (I moved out from Johannesburg). If you go to the guarded, mostly white neighborhoods you'll be fine. Problem is the SJW nigger commies who will want to genocide you. In the next 30-50 years the country will either go back to common sense or will be unlivable for whites. I'm hoping not the latter considering it is a beautiful country.

That's true but I wonder how cheap the rural areas are

Sorry to hear that the country that could be next Australia / Canada falls down.
Honestly i really like SA.
In rural areas propably will me cheaper. Good luck btw.

>can google and find out an objective answer to literally every single metric in that question
>BETTER ASK Sup Forums HURFUHRURHURHFUFHUHDSFUHRUHGFRUTHGURURURRRRRRRF

Took me T H R E E fucking minutes to find out the objective answer to your question by myself but I won't give it to you because you're a faget asking to be spoonfed.

It's best to ask people that have lived in those countries Ahmet

>I wonder how many cubic centimeters of precipitation Russia gets...
>better ask a Russian instead of googling, I'm sure he knows better