How would you fuck my slut wife? more comments for more pics

how would you fuck my slut wife? more comments for more pics

prove it's your wife or sign up on tumblr.

I'd start by kissing her neck then pulling her hair back and kicking her breasts

what does one have to do with the other?

"kicking" ?

anyway i would make her kiss my penis with her cute lips, which would immediately turn her into deepthroat mode, which means she would suck my cock so hard it would lead her to vomiting on my crotch.

caress her head softly, while I make her lick my balls

Kissing... Autocorrect.... On SwiftKey

thats what im looking for. come to vola with comments like that and ill give full sets: 8gmOm_

Id fuck her in every position and make her call me daddy while you watch from the corner.

post pic slightly nuder than this to prove you have actual nudes; otherwise, tumblr

Id fuck her in front of you

come to room with comments like that if you want full sets

I'd pull her hair from behind while my cock penetrates her from behind and I'm fucking her harder than a jackhammer jacking concrete. Then I'll flip her over toss her on the bed and force feed her my cock as she gags while I finger her puss

I would tie her with her clit on sofa, and would start fucking her barebacked while cuddling with her hair. Then i would put my penis in her hair and cover it with it and hide in it like i don't one at all. by the time she would believe all that penetration was bad dream and i was no longer going to make her feel pussyhurt, i would put my dick out of her hair and would cum on her lips yelling "Surprise, Femfag, surprise"

if you know what I mean

i'd go on Sup Forums and get horny about a load of men telling me how they'd fuck her, no wait thats closet you, i'd appreciate what i had and not disrespect her by posting her on here

anyway, i'm saving those pics so I can fap on her in the future

>a load of men
>a group of lonely, horny 14 year olds

Fixed that for you.

what pics?

This sad faggot has been posting the same three pics for years. Literally YEARS. It's not his girlfriend and I doubt it ever was. He just likes to jerk off to the idea of others jerking off.

ye that kinda makes it worse
means he is try to farm his wife out to kids

lol
is the third photo also posted by OP? i didn't think it was so, because it replied op saying he was wrong to post his wife's photos here.

lol, he is fag anyway.