FEET THREAD

FEET THREAD

Sorry samefag I tried to help

2 posters
Page 5
:)

Page 1 yay

This is what I will do the next time I go camping. My gf will be cool enough to give me a foot job

Are all footfags muslims? I've just come from the burkini thread and realised all you can see on her is the feet. Makes sense, camel jockeys and footfags are both shit staines on humanity.

Shit tier fetish for faggot cucks. Kill yourself

404 on the way

Posts many photos with her feet , have more if interest, bare feet, socks, nylons etc

Why do you have to go camping and play a game for your gf to act out your piss poor fetish? Man the fuck up.

very nice

take your disgusting man feet faggotry the fuck out of here you piece of shit.

Footfags worship the feet of any slut who will let them.
You can't get lower than a footfag.

No one made you click on this thread, you fucking ultra-fag.

yeah keep em coming

nylons pls

The footfags did by creating it, you little prick. Sup Forums needs to stand up to them, same with the mudslimes.

Nah, I like feet but Muslims are fucking problems. No feet are plowing into buildings man, check yourself.

anyone like katies weird toes? i acknowledge they're strange but they really turn me on

ya gotta love a lady who takes care of her feet

my sisters feet

hnnggh seeing those polished toes thru the nylon. soo good

Then what the fuck is wrong with you? How the fuck do feet turn you on more than tits? Guys have feet too. Hah! I've worked it out, closet queers! Makes sense now.

thanks user

summer fucker

nice shes got great taste in footwear. any higher res?

who wants to suck on these, or feel them wrapped around your dick?

i love sumer's feet. even if her name is spelled stupid.

jesus christ whats wrong with her face

Hahaha don't be so simple, everyone is different dude, feet are sexy but they don't turn me on more than some nice tits or a good ass; but a girl who's got both and nice smooth feet that don't look like magilla gorilla's fuckin hands are pretty damn sexy. A girl that can incorporate more of herself into sex is a good thing I'd think.

for fucks sake stop spamming those nasty things, you're in literally every thread replying to yourself. give it a fucking rest.

this though. trips of truth

yeah as the dude who knows her and posts her frequently its cool to see her popularity on here

Sumer? No idea who that is and that isn't her feet

hippy feet

sorry guys. i post a lot of girls on here, i do like posting katie. she got a real good response when i first posted her

which doesn't in any way mean you should repost her ad nauseam. post a pic or two and leave it at that.

Trips of truth

Those feet and toes are fucking hideous. Unless the girl is 18 and fine as fuck, I'm saying that's a hard pass, 35 year old fattie.

You, Mam, are in Mexico.

Is it Cancun?

i have no fucking idea man

>mexico
>cyrillic letters on magazine

dude it's a beach. they're everywhere

by your logic men have legs/asses and nipples too, are you turned on queermo?

Why live if I'll never lick between the gaps in those shoes, then suck those toes?

I wish I'd never been born.