Bros i need fucking help...

Bros i need fucking help. I was at lake George in NY over the weekend and I ended up chatting up a girl at one of the beaches. Idk how my autistic self achieved this, but I got her number and her snapchat. We have been snapping back and forth since then, and she somehow found my fitness instagram account and made a comment about how I was hot (in all of my progress pics). She just invited me to a party on saturday, but im afraid I cant pull it off like I did when I met her. Im a KV with a small dick, but a nice body. I think ill just block her and move on with life....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cmon nigger, you can do it, make us proud

how small is ur dick?

how big is your dick op?

how degenerate are you?
You got her number, she is into you, go for it!
We believe in you!

Stop being a faggot and man up. Its time to put the spaghetti back in the pouch

5.5 in

,,,go to the fucking party,,,

What the fuck man. Just act cool, Jesus. Stop thinking about getting the girl, stop worrying about being your autistic self. You need to be comfortable with yourself before you try flirting through this. Go to the party and stop hating your dumb self

Im just autistic bro, i think ill sperg out at the party

youll be fine, just make sure she drinks a few before anything

Be yourself. If you fuck up it doesn't matter in the slightest. She's not special.

if you dont go youll hate yoyrself forever. pound that pussy OP

That's average man, just fucking go for it, you'll be good nigga

You will be fine with 5,5... Just don't do anything stupid as "trying to be alpha" if you're not

Fine. Perfectly fine. Would you rather have a fucking meat sword that would potentially cause immense pain? Just go. She obviously thinks your attractive. Trust me guy, you're making a big mistake not going and getting the puh.

There comes a time in every man's life where you just need to say "fuck it" and take the plunge into unknown territory. This is your time, OP. Believe in yourself and the encouragement of your fellow Sup Forumstards.

you can do it:) We believe in you, OP!

shes special to me though, ive been too autistic to even get into a conversation with a girl, even though they mire my gains. shes the first one in a while, I dont want to fuck up

OH SHIT BROS SHE SNAPPED ME

I'm Asian with a dick your size and when I was fat, I lost my virginity. You can do it, OP. I believe in you.

>shes special to me though
What did I just tell you? She objectively is not special.
No matter how this turns out you will look back at it and think just that.

Then don't think about it. The more you think about it, the more stressed out you'll get, and the more likely you are to fuck up. Just enjoy yourself mate.

Will I really make it?

You're literaly perfect average, if shes a keeper thats all she could ever need!

Then why are you considering not going and blocking her if she's so damn special? you're obviously retarded, kys pls

ITS HAPPENING HOLY FUCK

I feel like shes going to expect more of me because i have a nice body tho

Let her ride you. If she's in control, it'll be a better experience for both of you. Plenty of foreplay. Anything is possible.

OP is such a faggot. Hits up girl. Blocks Her.

I think ill just say that I wont have sex until marriage or some shit, and then just eat her out like theres no tomorrow

what are you waiting for? Just do it.

brio, im fat with 4 inches, i got a nice girlfriend and she doesnt seem to mind, just continue and dont worry too much. dont be afraid of rejection.

Nah dude, that'll be a strange way first impression in the sack. Just straight up say "my dick is kinda small, but I really like you and I wanna beat it up"

Worked for me.

what about condoms tho, do they fit you? Ive never bought them before

Here's a better choice; foreplay, oral, both, THEN think again if you're going to fuck.
OP you're thinking about this too much. I'm not trying to say that you're actively fucking yourself up by thinking about it but seriously, chill. Have some fun.

Lmao idk if that will work

Confidence is key.

Dude it's your dick and it's nobody else's business. It's not like you're made out of your dick.

Will a condom fit me tho?

"Will a condom fit an average dick tho?"

Go buy a few, test it out.

>lake George in NY
I mother lives near there. I visited not too long ago

just go out with her and see what happens. What do you have to lose? Even if you have a small dick, a lot of women look past that if they find you attractive and like your personality (no matter what all these stupid faggots say here).

Take it from an oldfag, never pass up on an opportunity. It's easier to regret being an idiot, than regret not taking a chance at something. TRUST ME.

5.5 is not small you faggot, thats average. Dont be a pussy and fuck her

How are you this much of a faggot?

Idk my autism is overwhelming, pls help

Fucks sake. They will fit fine. Jesus you aren't kidding about being autistic. Are you 14?

Stop thrusting and kiss her if you're gonna cum, OP. Makes my girl go crazy.

>pls help
The only one who can help is yourself. You go there and you do your thing, no questions about it.

Get a bit of alcohol and make yourself relax.

I dont really drink much, messes with my gains. How much should I drink?

Stop worrying. Drink some and have plenty water if available.

Not a lot. Whiskey dick feels worse with a small dick.

Thanks bro, I think ill make it

Uhh..that's small?

Post picture so we can r8 her

/fit/ bro, ah? I would say just get a shot of something strong (like vodka straight) and leave it at that, but if you're not a drinker you shouldn't mess with that.

Relax man, she's hitting YOU up. All you have to do is relax, and be confident too. Don't be unsure whether she doesn't like you - she obviously does since shes asking YOU out.

HEY user ALL CAPS GUY HERE JUST HAD TO JUMP IN AND SAY BRO YOU GOTTA THROW THEM DOUBTS TO THE WIND BECAUSE BUDDY, YOU WERE BORN WITH 225 TONS OF KICKASS BUILT RIGHT IN, SO GO LOOK YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR, SHOUT "I'M GONNA FUCKIN' DO THIS!!!!" AND THEN GO TO THAT PARTY AND ROCK THAT GIRL'S WORLD! YOU CAN DO IT BRO, WE BELIEVE IN YOU, AND YOU KICK ASS BUDDY! SO GET OUT THERE AND DO IT!!!

Earth shattering realization that yes, it's a little on the small side.

How much is avg?

6 in

The trick is to have a few drinks before showing up. It'll keep anxiety and a minimum and loosen you up.

I'd say closer to 6 inches. The 5.5 statistic is quite a few years old and mainly just spread by uncomfortable small dick guys. They'll deny it, but deep down they know.

At a minimum*

he could also roofie himself, that way he won't remember if he screws up

Dude just cause you have a small dick doesn't mean you can't get laid stop being such a pussy!!!

thats not a bad idea tbh

Then OP may lose his virginity in a way he didn't expect... OP gets ass raped.

I doubt any girl is going to bust out the ruler and judge him for not hitting 6 inches, they also aren't going to scale that shit by eye. Have you ever fucked before user? Usually hard to measure that .5 inch when it's pounding into her.

It works during sex, and that's not questionable. The question was "is it small" and the answer is yes.

kek

This, I have a 5 inch dick. I've never heard any bitch complain.

> Virgin detected

>small dick detected

OP please keep this in mind, it's legit

yeah fam.
Even asian chads can get a lot of pussy, girls really don't care that much, as long as you can last longer than two minutes.
It's not small. Guess what bud, that extra half a fucking inch you got on OP doesn't count, besides at least he's a /fit/ that's getting some.
Are you insecure about something user. Wanna talk about it?

I hate to break it to you, but what people call love is just a chemical reaction that compells animals to breed. It hits hard, OP, then it slowly fades; leaving you stranded in a failing marriage. I did it, your parents did it, break the cycle, OP, rise above! Focus on science.

Will do bro

Just gooo.
So what if you splerg. She might think it's cute. She apparently thinks you're hot, so talk about working out with her since she saw your pics.
Just go and gain experience. Challenge!

See
Who cares? I get pussy, that's what matters. All that matters is if you hit the G-spot. My dick is the perfect size.

Full damage control. Please refer to the last line of

It's a good show, but how long were you waiting to make a contrived reference to it and why?

OP, don't be a nigger and leave at the start of something that could be great, go for it.

My friend, get some social anxiety pills from a therapist. Not fucking sure what those niggas are called but just look into it. Probably helps alot. Not like I would know haha I'm not a faggot beta fuck.

He probably waited a year and a half, or longer

Sorry for taking your thread and making little dick kids mad, OP. I hope you smash. Bless

>damage control mode
Have you even looked at your own posts

lol the projections off this one, it's ok buddy being forever alone isn't so bad.

Thanks bro. Im freaking out just thinking about it rn tbh

Somebody's getting laid and you guys are arguing about dicks. Do you do that irl?

Don't think about it. Follow your sexual instincts.
Just do it.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0

Go for it man you've got this

nice dubs. nah, you don't understand. this isn't about you. this is about every guy who has ever felt like you but didn't have the looks to go with it. this is about putting a point up on our side of the board. you NEED to fuck this whore and immediately leave. like no "i'll call you tomorrow" bullshit. just straight up naruto run out the fucking door and never look back. extra points if you don't even take your clothes.

How much do u bench, bro?

I'm just doing it because it's easy to get kids mad when you make them question something they may or may not have come to terms with.

So... you care about what a bitch thinks? You're sounding more and more faggot each post.

The cure to functioning autists is to get a social job. When autist is refering to social retardation that is learned. If you are full blown autism like having a wrangler in middleschool theres no hope

Think about something else for now. Go pluck your nose hair or something.

Nigga do some breathing exercises and chill out

>Do you do that irl?
i've met that guy irl