Just picked up a gaming computer up at a garage sale for $860 and I was wondering if I got a good deal until this...

Just picked up a gaming computer up at a garage sale for $860 and I was wondering if I got a good deal until this happened. I cant even get passed the start screen. What the fuck do I do?

3.2ghz Pentium 4 Processor
4gb ram
160gb SATA hdd
Cd drive (not dvd I dont think)
R5 240 1gb
250w power box

Cool, Age of empires just got out.

nice bait m8

Wrong thread bud im trying to get my first gaming pc up and running

You have been very bad

The only people who would believe this are the people who don't know what a Pentium processor is, in which case they wouldn't open this thread anyway.

Your bait is bad and you should feel bad.

The specs are like 2005 tier.

Bait

You picked this piece of shit gray Dell for $860? You got scammed, dude, they go for maybe $10.

Also
>powerbox

>Just got ripped off buying a gaming computer at a garage sale

Fixed

Shut up im trying to fix my pc enough with the b8 bullshit. I buy all the time from dell they make good cpus

What do you mean? I'm dumb pls explain

4gb of ram is perfect if you're trying to play minesweeper

3.2GHz not bad but my AXP barton chip overclocked cost like 500 bucks less, niggerlips

Dude, you're getting a Dell.

what the fuck,i got my gaming pc (that is way better than yours) for 600 euros,what the fuck
specs:
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4460 CPU @ 3.20GHz
4 Cores
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB
8.0 GB
Microsoft Windows 7 64Bit
1920 x 1080

ITT: newfags being baited

Stop replying retards

behold, a dipshit taking the bait. hook, line, sinker.
fascinating.

That Dell is from roughly 2005. I'd venture it still runs XP or XP Pro, and even if its Pentium 4 is clocked at 3.2 GHz, a modern processor of the same speed would blow past it.

Honestly, you'd have gotten a better use of your money by spending 1200 dollars on a new custom PC. But if you mean 90s and early 2000s games, it's a perfect machine or that.

really? 860$?

this is old hardware and the graphiccard is broken. Only solution: screw all plastic material off and bake it at 120 °C for 20-30 min (no joke)

I play bf4 and wanted to play 64 slot servers. Can it do that??!??!? And the cpu is so fast its 3.2GHZ. I hear it zooms past modern i7s since some are clocked at 2.4

You're baiting right? CPU speed isn't everything. Even if the P4 is 3.2 GHz, you're forgetting about the cache, FSB speed, etc etc. So I'd venture to say the laptop I have with a Core i5 2.3 GHz would be faster than that thing's P4 3.2.

You must be so proud of yourself sitting there looking at your screen.

Typing this shit up thinking you're the most humorous little (overweight) fucker alive. You are the reason b is dead m8.

Throw it out and never talk about it again.

You were beat, and that's embarrassing.

You need to open up the computer and get all the dust and dirt of the processor take pics along the way and we can help

>makes cpus

ITT: newfags

he knew it was bait but he took it anyway...why...