/got/ general

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/tv/1464108179346.webm
i.4cdn.org/tv/1464109040081.webm
i.4cdn.org/tv/1464108371291.webm
i.4cdn.org/tv/1464110159361.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=-TAlS7J9Ofk
reddit.com/r/asoiaf/comments/4kruq7/spoilers_everything_got_to_hear_grrms_thoughts_on/
poal.me/526b2p
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why the fuck is martin so ridiculously slow to write

what the fuck

will i miss anything important if i start reading the fourth book

>Remember what the did to Dorne when the fans thought it was shit after last seaso
God that fucking enraged me, rather than just complaining about the sneks which were by far the biggest problem with Dorne, people were complaining about Dorne as a whole so they decide to kill off Doran instead of the sneks.

unless Siddig decided he wanted the fuck out

Reminder that GRRM, not D&D, came up wih Hold The Door.

Worthless beta virgin bed-wetting whining book morons BTFO ONCE AGAIN!

>hold the door

just watched it and am in tears

ITT: only the finest fan art

Because hes a trash writer

nth for my awesome oc

Nope. The fourth book is really the only good one.

Ironniggers get out

i.4cdn.org/tv/1464108179346.webm
i.4cdn.org/tv/1464109040081.webm
i.4cdn.org/tv/1464108371291.webm
i.4cdn.org/tv/1464110159361.webm

>Implying he's written anything related to this in years

Ride the newfound second wave of fame without doing a single thing to maintain it. Great idea.

>IRONborn
>IRON throne

pottery

They butchered Euron and the Kingsmoot, as well as Summer's death. This show is turning into a cliche Hollywood mess.

Friendly reminder that the show will not spoil the books because George never planned on finishing the series in the first place

predicted Bran fucking up hogor with some stupid shit
predicted sneks killling doran

predicted ramsay killing roose

why is this show so unsurprising.

>areo is supposed to be a bonafide badass
>lol instadeath by dagger by a bunch of shitters that are all bark no bite

Reminder: Martin will die before finishing the series and the only ending you'll ever have is the show's.

this is such shitty bait why do people keep posting it

Will the winter also be in Essos?

I'm going to ask you firmly but nicely to delete that

I liked that scene. It's been the most impactful death they've done in a long time.

Why is it wrong? Explain in great detail, /lit/ reject

O:

this guy is using scripts before you all lose your shit.

dumbs

Will Dany's army end up like Napoleon's / Hitler's?

HE ACTUALLY DID IT
THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Well done

>Stannis is dead

Why even bother watching anymore,everyone is a faggot,everyone is shit

nigga what does that even mean

Remember how Hodor's actor is actually gay in real life? Were there any concerns when he had to perform naked in front of bran for that one scene? I'd imagine the debate about that scene would rival the discussion about transgender bathrooms today

Shit Theons packing more heat than Jon. Did Olly cut his dick off to?

He and Areo Hotah's deaths were two of the most tasteful I've seen on the show.

Not him but judging the artistic merit of book based on the language alone is stupid. 1984 is considered and absolute classic for example but is written like a police report.

That filename. Hodor confirmed.

First for Kinvara, High Priestess of the Red Temple of Volantis, the Flame of Truth, the Light of Wisdom, and First Servant of the Lord of Light. For the thread is dank and full of memes.

>Lolita, fire of my loins!
b8 harder, friend.

Check them

I S R A E L
S
R
A
E
L

Worthless slave cunt. Reminder that The Great Masters fucked her daily, with dozens gangbanging the dumb cunt daily. All three of her worthless holes were toys for the Great Masters. They made her a mindless fucktoy who only opened her mouth for cock. Now, the dumb bitch is still traumatized, to the point that she fell in love with a eunuch, because she has had so much dick up her whore ass that penis triggers her. Stupid bitch, If I was a Great Master, i would chain her to my bed and fuck her mouth and pee on her slave head at the top of every hour.Then I would slap her bitchtits and make her lick any cum that dripped on the floor. In the hour before I come back, she has to stay on all fours and bark until I return

dude

>gravedigger vs the mountain
we wrestlemania now

He started so many plotlines that he doesn't know how to end it.

moar
these are priceless

Dead?

Great song
youtube.com/watch?v=-TAlS7J9Ofk

but she's involved with the harpies

Well done good ser

>the puffies priestess

I'M STARTIN TO THINK YOU CAN'T BE TRUSTED

???

I think you have some serious problem, dude.

>SEASTONE CHAIR
>instead we get SALTY THRONE

DABIIIID

so will we see more bran warging into hodor?
will we see a zombie hodor?
can bran warg into zombies too?
is coldhands bran warging from the future?

I dont think they changed Dorne plot. Myrcella was killed last season. And there is no way for sneks to get out without killing doran and trystain

Nice

I know this is late but why did they change Doran so much? I really liked him in the books, his entire kind and affable persona hiding a master schemer behind it.

GRRM still said the circumstances of Hodor's origin will differ from the show. My guess is there won't be any time paradox shit. Instead, it'll just involve Bran warging into Hodor during a nightmare when he was a toddler or something, which he forgot about or didn't understand at the time.

HODUB?

Getting a seizure is connected to Bran warging into people. We can't exactly tell what happened since it wasn't spelled out but I guess Hodor somehow experienced his own death.

I seriously doubt it, Bran having time powers is a big game changer.

>Why did nobody else there get a seizure?

Because nobody else was in the same situation as Hodor.

His plot will fail in the end, so DnD decided to cut everything and just kill him

>GRRM still said the circumstances of Hodor's origin will differ from the show.

show me exactly where he said this

So why not just have Doran execute the sneks then after they killed Myrcy?

the real reason the fatman is taking so long to finish the books is because he was an idiot when he signed his story over to HBO. He is going to change everything so his story is different than the show, but didn't plan on having to do it or having to do it so soon. He's an old man out of touch with the world and how fast it moves now, he thought he would have more time.

His apparent disdain of the show without actually saying anything outright negative is pretty showing, you see this type of thing in entertainment all the time when weird clandestine NDAs are signed.

Its why Jontron won't shittalk GameGrumps and vice versa with Arin. They legally can't comment.

*cracks open a beer*
>hold up
*kills father*
>so wait up
*takes a swig*
>so you saying
*passes out*
>you trying to say
*rambles nonsensically about whores and drinking*
>what you saying is
*hands beer to an ironborn*
>this woman trying to
*promises to build six million ships*
>she trying
*addresses lack of cock*
>she wanna
*calls on everyone to join more kinslaying*
>be the fookin king
*loses fleet*
>be the fooking of the iron islands?

Classic uncle Euron

Hodor has been dead inside for decades. Bran is a monster.

reddit.com/r/asoiaf/comments/4kruq7/spoilers_everything_got_to_hear_grrms_thoughts_on/
>le rebbit
not exactly official, but there you go

Then the story goes no where. The lanistars have no more reason to attack dorne and doran clearly dont want to get in trouble with the Lanisters.
I am not saying it's a good plot. But they didn't change in between seasons

I'm glad that leddit and Sup Forums could finally put aside their differences and agree on something. We're not so different, you know.

reddit.com/r/fuckbran

Because Bran didn't warg into anyone else

maybe its what turned bran's actor gay in real life. He'll probably be the main character in the next Bryan Singer movie.

Iron Islanders don't fight each other though. Raiding each other is strictly forbidden, so they raid other regions instead

>the fucking bluescreen

eh, not even a direct quote just some paraphrasing by a random internet troll

seems legit

the true masterpiece
on a par with the Mona Lisa imotbqhwyf

If you ever attempted doing anything good, you would know that coming up with something decent takes time and effort.

poal.me/526b2p
poal.me/526b2p
poal.me/526b2p

i have to be honest i dont even know what this retarded infographic is trying to convey

stop posting it

She would have made a better Salsa than Sophie

Then it is agreed

*loses fleet*
>It's all good y'all WE GOOD ima jus need yall to hook me up rill quick wit anotha fleet then im finna take over EVERYTHANG in this bitch

*everyone nodding sagely like this is still an amazing plan*

her nipples are too faint and too big

What the hell am I looking at?

>implying Euron should be portrayed as anything other than a fat mutton chop having trucker with 2 eyes

the book is wrong, the show is right

NEED
BREED

The fact there is only ONE Hodor (his soul or whatever) and this is what fucked him up.

how hodor became retard, retard

I would assume over-reaching their grounds and taking on too many fronts