ITT: musicians with unbearably white (and male) fanbases

ITT: musicians with unbearably white (and male) fanbases
I'll start

Because black people and women have inferior brain capacity, that's why user.

Not exclusively male, but exclusively white

I like them

True or not, how is that a problem and what should change about this

Whites and especially males are inherently evil

This

You are just as bad the people you denounce, user. That is literally just as bad as saying an artist has an unbearably black fanbase.

It's oppressive and perpetuating white supremacy and patriarchy. Autechre should make their music more accessible so PoC will have an easier time to get into it.

Every band that isn't rap or r&b attracts predominantly white audiences.

are you implying one needs a "superior brain" to appreciate Max/MSP fuckery? kek

This, I don't wan to be bad or racist, but it is so.

Black people: hip-hop, jazz, basket, being nigger.
Women: kitchen, pop, glamour, "being sexy".

t. white male

Nothing wrong about Hip-Hop or Jazz.
Unless the Hip-Hop is le trap god OG

you must be awful to be around, user.

Actually I am nonbinary
Today I don't feel like any particular gender

I know a couple BLM-lite black kids at my school who listen to Mac, but I couldn't see any of them turning into full fledged DeMarco drones, that's actually too white

t. self-loathing white male at birth

Literally no one today is able to reach the level of control, creativity and vision which Autechre put into softwares like Max. Their efforts is huge, you just don't (want) to understand.

tumblr leave

>this delusional fanboy
listen to more music

These days jazz is a pastime by and for whites. I go to loads of (free) jazz gigs, never seen a black guy there. Mostly senior whites with an academic background.

Autechre literally just make more "abstract" versions of hip-hop, electro, and techno (e.g. Predominantly "black" genres) - they've said so themselves, so...

They're actually pretty easy to get into, they've just been unfairly pigeonholed as chinstroking music or whatever, mostly by American journos and a subset of their most insufferable fans (see: WATMM)

This. All the blacks I see are at rap gigs.

Can we please stop with the racebait and just all be friends, fucking A, it's tearing our generation apart

Are there any black IDM fans on Sup Forums?

pol never left after the election

people feeling the need to redpill and evangelize about god emperor trump during the election infected every single board

This response is meaningless. You're the one who have to listen to more music user, you're argument-less.

It's like this on the left. Identity politics without tolerance for any slightly dissent opinion is cancer.

You mean with liberals. Most leftists can't stand IDpol

Fucking this.
>post thread about album
>someone posts le trump reaction image
>thread derails into half baked political debate between autistic teenagers
>one side are retarded college progressives and the other are people who cite essays talking about the "feral Negro" written in the 1800s as evidence for their arguments

>exposing your virginity this badly
please, go outside every once in a while and stop getting your perceptions of people from the music videos.

ITT we list our favorite mac tonight songs and albums
Mine's Lose Yourself and Chimping Out, they have a very physical ambience, but at the same time it's also very emotional. It's absolutely moonkino.

We live in an incredibly privileged era here in the West where none of us are dying of tuberculosis at 37 or being massacred by a totalitarian government. This lack of up front issues has caused a new era of people blowing small issues into massive proportions and even creating problems just to occupy their boredom. It's become ever more evident that people are not satisfied with a seemingly perfect life. It's boring.

However, that is not an excuse for all of this bullshit. Try to enjoy your life and everything you are privileged to have now in 2016.

>We live in an incredibly privileged era here in the West
Yeah, if you're white and male. Minorities still have a hard time

>implying those aren't generic attitudes and inclinations that generally black people and women have in our society of consume

Also, what is sarcasm, you destroyed asshole faggot :)

You are so blind, my friend. Are certain ethnic groups marginalized in many aspects? Of course. Does that mean they are not also living in "an incredibly privileged era here in the West"? No, they are. It's foolish to say that we do not live in the best time for every ethnic group.

> admits that to the genericness and generality of his own comment.
nice work defeating your own argument dumbass.

Me t bh

Let me guess: you're white?
YOU are privileged; PoC and women and LGBTQIA+ folk are not

L O L

Probably...
>NiN
>Joy Division
>Sex Pistols

Asian-American. That's not my point. My point is I absolutely acknowledge privilege and class divide. However, we live in a time that is much better than every other year since 1776. To act like the issues we have today, albeit very important, are somehow massive tragedies is disrespectful to this nation and the people who languished as a result—not only those for this nation but also because of this nation.

>there are white people who are totally incapable of forming their own taste, and instead have to be assured that enough niggers enjoy something before they'll like it

death grips