Going to dump webm's of my wife showing off her ass to me and some friends

Going to dump webm's of my wife showing off her ass to me and some friends.

The more replies the more you get.

Start off with some pics.

That's like a 5 or 6 out of 10 at best, and that's being generous and assuming her face isn't as busted as her love-handles senpai.

ill bite

bump

Do it

Trap. Look at that bulge.

What are you wearing??

keep going

Oh, this one's niiice.
People still argue about red or purple thong?

Youre stupid. You wish it was a trap but clearly youve never had or have seen a girl sit like that

Bumpity bump

Are you batman?

She loves twerking and showing off her fat ass

Good come back 12 year old billy.

Virgin. Look at that post.

What the fuck is with the gloves?
You think they make you look like a badass?
You look like a faggot.

Must be a trap! i mean look at the bulge! Seriously guys yall are fools! Thats a guy

Digging the little bit of chub.nice catch OP.

your gloves lead me to believe that you know her to be infected.

godspeed user, godspeed.

oh noes, internet dissed. however shall I cope.

DIce? is that you?

Unless she has a leatherdom fetish which seems to be accurate... Faggot.

I want to be your friend. May I?

where's the dump?

She's looks disgusting.

Trapfags; vagoo has been provided in an earlier thread.

Ok. Lets strip this slut down to a smaller thong. I had her her this for me and our guests.

Keep going?

Yo man she needs to work on her twerk aka booty shaking skills but yo wife gotta nice fucking ass man

Don't mind the pathetic weebo virgins who only ever saw a chick up close on the internet

Absolutely yes, need dat puffy vulva

Where is the angle from directly behind that nice ass of hers bro I wanna see that pussy printed out in those thongs

My niggas

This. Let's get some proper filmography

Not OP but I got one of that somewhere in here

Any of you spanking her leaving her ass leaving it red with your palm prints?

She would be horrified if she knew i was sharing these.

Enjoy her perfect fat ass. She has no idea

give us more op.

Damnnnnnnnnnn tell me you pulled those panties to the side for us also

mh tasty

What can i say. Shes loves the boys in the gang. She took 2 black cocks this day

When do we get to see her actual asshole?? Come on man, cut to the chase...

Shit just got real. Holy shit

Moar

Keep posting

Bump

Op has some damn nice gets man

>this

Me gusta. Got any more to come?

Moar op, DAT ass is phat

More of this. Any webms of her front side? Who did the writing?

This

Yes

OP, we want moar

Are they still here?

It looks like OP is gone

13 year old timmy roleplaying as Jamal on the internet

>talking black doesn't make you cool faggot

u mad lil whyte boi?

The next time they come, would you like to see her front side?

I am black you pathetic excuse for a white dickless manlet white boi

>retarded fingerless gloves

Oh man, you sure are a tough dude, OP.

Also, can somebody explain this body writing thing. It's like the stupidest fetish out there.

lil cracka mad

>Also, can somebody explain this body writing thing. It's like the stupidest fetish out there.
This 100%

There is nothing good about being black. Maybe if you were back in Africa, but in white persons land you are zero... just another methane producing zero.

Woah bud
Slow down on the perfect ass don't flatter yourself

What are you like 10yo it makes viewing the video/pic that more appealing and for memory purposes otherwise its just another ass pussy or tits
If I was zero you wouldn't find the need to even reply or initiate a conversation you mad jealous envious little white boi go be a sissy/trap/he-she like you were born to be leave the white girls to real men who can handle and satisfy them

Thats not your wife and thats not OC. Eveyone has these pics op. Post OC or boobs with time scale or get the fuck out.

The worst part of black people is that they think they have some kind of value. You have no value that the white man didn't give you. You go after white women because you are looking to experience what any white man can have. You act tough because you are scared. You are nothing, not even worth the air it takes to stop you from popping.

This

barely legible writings on tits or ass doesnt make the pictures any more apealing, just stupid.

cant talk like that with no proof mr

Bump

Hahahaha
Mfw some text finger little whiteboi thinks his letters formed into words mean anything and thinks I'm scared of anything or anyone including sentences I read on the internet

Don't be mad whiteboi but you ain't in that wanting to experience what a whiteman does category and some white bitches don't even fuck with whitebois coz we both know you're some dickless manlet faggot who jerks off everyday to OC other anons post daily being the only satisfaction you get or can have

moarr

Bumping

moarr of what?

haha yeah you dummy white person
nigga

panties down

OP, come back please.

we need som action

Replying 3 times to make it look like more people agree with you

>were you born this gay or did you have to work for it?

This

You tripping kid I got no time for that childish bullshit
ME

nice moar

(OP)

MORE

Bump

Don't hold out on us OP, you posted this thread a couple of days ago and then left, I was disappointed.

What woild you want them to post?

More content like this, possibly more. I dunno. I'm just hoping that this doesn't turn into another thread of me and another user trying to keep it alive only to no avail.

Were you here on Sunday?

Wait, were you the user who asked me what I thought they were doing when they weren't posting in the thread?

Yeah, that's me.

Oh, 'sup user, nice to see you again.

need face. show face plooooox

or at least head/hair. need need needneed

'Sup to you, too. How did you like this new vid ?

I enjoyed it. Hoping that there's more stuff like that, maybe without the pants on. Might be wishful thinking that OP has some videos of her actually getting fucked.