How does one get rid of fordyce spots (on penis/balls)? I know they are unharmful but it's ugly

How does one get rid of fordyce spots (on penis/balls)? I know they are unharmful but it's ugly.

Who has the ultimate solution to get rid of this shit?

Looks like you need the Final Solution, OP

Dip your cock and balls into bleach then fap.

Yes.

Hmmm.. I think I'll pass on this one. But thank you for the reply! :D :)

xd

like this comment

like this comment if you are watching this comment in 2016

+1 upvote

Pop them like a cit.
ALL OF THEM

I've actually done this to a couple of them that were big in my lifetime, and its not liquid that comes out. More like ear wax tier. It's very hard and leaves scars. This doesn't work.

Dug one of them out once.

Do not recommend

It just returned.

You don't, girls don't care about them anyway.

Talking from experience?

I'm not that guy, but I told the first girl I slept with that I had them, and she said she didn't care. I'm 23 now, I've slept with 3 girls and swapped blowjobs with an asian guy from craigslist, none of them cared. Though I didn't tell the other 3.

Had them all my life, 1 person out of over 40 has noticed and they didn't care

Hatchet to penis 1xF

Peel the skin off like a banana and hope the skin that grows back doesn't have them

I'm not looking for this but rather the solder iron tutorial to remove PPP
I can't find the how-to image anywhere

You have to kinda pinch that part of skin so you can put your thumb "behind " it, then pull the skin tout and push it through the pore

>im 23
>slept with 3 grill
>blew an blueeyeswhiteazian from innerwebs
>no one complains about benis

>Life well lived

Take a needle, a sewing needle, get the tip red hot and dip it in isopropyl alcohol. Wait for it to cool, then start lancing them like boyles. When they start bleeding, use hydrogen peroxide on the needle and put it back in the needle hole you made. That should cause the pus-like cyst to bubble up and disappear.

Only thing I know to do, but honestly no one cares.

Anyone???