My new girl finally confessed she has slept with 14 guys before me, she only 24 but wants to settle down with me?

My new girl finally confessed she has slept with 14 guys before me, she only 24 but wants to settle down with me?
>don't know what to do

That ain't shit. I slept with 17 guys before I settled down with my girl.

wait...

What is your problem? Do you prefer Virgin or experience?

She does not want to settle down. With you.

kekĀ“d

It's like you were pre-cucked. With 14 guys by 24, she seems like an impulsive mother fucker, would not spend life with.

Your worried you dont match and measure up ? If you have to ask you do not measure up you useless limp faggot !

You know the rule.

No hymen, no diamond.

Well you could wait until you are older and settle down with a 30 year old who has been with 25 or more guys. All chicks fuck bro. Also, if you are actually talking about "settling down," your relationship is a joke because it isn't happening organically.

If she started sleeping with guys at 16 that is a new guy every 6 months. Not the best shows mentally unstable and low self worth. If she did some gang bangs in college 16 isn't that many couple of weekends.

you deserve better then that user

But what if he's a furry?

run

Like throwing a hot dog down a hallway...

ITT: virgins that judge a grown ass woman for sleeping with more that 1 person in her lifetime
>mfw these faggots would fuck anything regardless on how many times someone else has fucked it
>mfw I have no face

My wife slept with 10-15 guys before we started dating and eventually got married. She has slept with 7 more since then. So what?

Honestly at that age it's kinda fine, it would only cross the line if it's over 20, and more than 10 only before 21

I wouldn't go for her and think I could do better. Your call

Nothing to worry about unless any of those 14 guys were niggers.

Lol ask how many times per guy. My girl was only with 3 guys, 2 were once each and her first was 3 times. Idk which is better, relationships or hookups, but getting an actual number will make your feelings more clear.

Damn, you took a vow of chastity?
Cucked to death

Were those other guys niggers?
>#aidsisforlife

she's done getting pumped and dumped bu Chad. Well she would love to keep fucking alphas but she's also well aware of her degrading looks. So now she's scrambling to find a nice beta provider who will aid her with her kids/marriage/divorce fantasy. Don't fall for it

also I've just had this convo two days ago. Is that you Steven?

We are swingers. I get to sleep with other women as well.

Daily reminder that the number she said must be multiplied by 3

Whore. Leave her.

Ahh okay, that's cool.

All good OP, thats average for a girl these days before they settle down.

>implying girls settle down these days if you look at the divorce stats

protip: if someone files for divorce it usually isn't the guy

My ex had slept with more then 30 guys. At first I was ok with it, until I found out that I knew 8-10 of the guys personally. Was hard sitting in the same room with 3 other guys, thinking that she has sucked all of them.

this isnt the 1950s its fairly normal for women to be in double digits nowadays, if it was like 80 then id be a lot more hesitant but by 24 id slept with 27 girls and 2 guys, if you went to university its not that difficult

Don't do it

because there will be a 16th guy after you

Yea that's when it get weird

>she's never yours to keep, it's only your turn

this applies to all earthly things you can love. Pets, friends, material possessions, but especially girlfriends

So she should be good with sex. Cool. get her tested.

why does this even matter? its not like an experienced whore can do much better, a pussy is a pussy.

Your girl is practically a virgin

whore detected

Cumbrothers unite.

yea I'd say anything from 10 or 25 is normal depending where you live. It's pretty easy for girls to get laid by comparison. My college housemate literally used to just go to the club, find a guy she thought looked hot and would just ask them to fuck her. She'd be in and out in less than 10 minutes some nights. She'd do this about once a week, sometimes 2 weeks whenever she wasnt seeing someone.

If only you knew

meh, my gf slept with 20 guys before she was 18, including niggers. It is fucking horrible and I broke down hard when i found out what a slut she was, but i am one hundred percent sure that she is faithfull. And I myself passed 100 girls at the age of 24 and stopped counting, I am now 28, so maybe 120-130?... A slut deserves a slut i guess.

If you're asking us, you're having doubts. If you're having doubts, then leave her.

True user, most girls want to settle down to cover their tracks of being whores. At least they have an excuse after the divorce of becoming whores again that they tried to settle down.

yea in some countries being "weinerbros" isn't a good thing. it's a really disgusting thing.

Girlfriends are okay, pump them up then throw them out

Wives are different, this is a financial contract that can implications for the future

not normal, don't settle down with a girl with a bunch of partners. means she feels low self worth and was looking for it in sex

I mean I slept with 16 girls and I'm only 20. Its really not a big number. When she hits like 30-40 then maybe I'd be a bit more worried.

I know full well this is b8, but:
leave her ass. If she had so many dicks, you will be just one of them. Let her be the slut she is and release her into the wild where she belongs.

big deal dude

i really dont care. sex isnt an important part of my life. sure its great and all but who gives a shit. ive only been with one woman for the past 10 years.

No, it means marriage is not for you

If you are sleeping around that much then you need to avoid marriage. Marriage is a contract that you have to honor and will cost you a lot of money and trouble if you fuck it up.

agreed.

wonder how many of the 22 guys gave her anal and creamy pie or maybe a dirty sanchaz. she choose you out of all the guys so you should be consider yourself lucky OP.

>be fat most of life
>sleep with two girls until 22
>from 22-24 lose weight, act like a horny 16 year old girl and and bang 15 girls
>look like a giant sleazebag when try to settle down now

It goes both ways. I'm still a fuckin autistic nerd but i just looked okay and partied a lot for a while, so most people understand.

well if shes been with 14 other guys and she picks you then that means you do it for her. she could have any penis she wants and she chose your wallet

as a man yeah. For a woman it's the endgame tho. She can have her big day and rub her friends nose in the fact that she'll never be without support again, be it by a nice castrated beta bux, or by the alimony he has to pay

HA
Chasing Amy

Why even bring up that sort of thing. Well now you know. Is it going to haunt you and hinder your current relationship or are you going to move on and not picture 14 niggers lined up to fuck ur gf every time you see her naked

you haven't fucked 14 girls in your life? faggot

I never got this about women who have more boyfriends. Say she dated 1 guy before you compared to 14 guys who maybe 10 were quick flings. Figure in the long term guy and her have sex 2 to 3 times a week average compared to the girl who doesn't have a steady boy friend and is getting laid an average of once a week to 3 times a month.

>she only
Nigger detected. Off yourself and do the species a favor.

NYPA newfag

I think the proper term was Eskimo-brothers

This may come as a shock to you, but as you get older, your sexual partners tend to get older too. Very few guys in their 30s and 40s are banging 18 year old girls every day.

Since the number of sexual partners you've been with tends to increase as you age, it isn't going to get any better.

Your best bet is to accept these as facts of life and get over them. Is her body nice and her pussy snug? That's all that matters in the bedroom.

I really dont think the number of sexpartners will affect your relationship if ofc u are alpha, if u are beta u will not make it.
Also reply to this or your mother will die.

Don't listen to these faggots OP. The mileage of the pussy maybe high but you're getting a life time warranty.

I had a girl who slept with over 100 by the time she was 17.

Get rid of it or you will fucking live a life of pure regret.

Find someone who hasnt been pidgeon holed

24 men who unloaded her semen on / in her... thats nasty. Did she swallow them?

There is nothing wrong with sleeping around that's okay, there is no financial risk as long as you don't have kids

But marriage is not the same, once you are married then sleeping around is wrong and is grounds to have you punished.

If you sleep around stay away from marriage because you are going to end up cheating on your partner and you will have to pay out when you get divorced

You can't have both

become fucking number 15 and drop her ass.

They say your cells renew every 7 years. So just tell her to wait celibate for 7 years so you can have her body at it's best.
If she says no then you will know she was not the right girl for you.

did you even watch a chick flick? They're pretty much all centered about the idea of cheating, keeping backup betas while still falling for alpha males, tingles over logic etc. That combined with social media makes grills into creatures that will always be on the lookout for something better. Because they "deserve it". If Mark and Stacey have a rocky relationship, but they go on trips regularly, your gf will want to go on better trips. She doesn't care about you as a person, only how your status can elevate her above her friends

>she's done getting pumped and dumped bu Chad.

Nah. If Chad came along offering her some dick, she'd forget her commitment in an instant. Women are liars, if she admitted to 14 guys, the truth is a higher number. But, for the sake of argument, let's take her at her word. She's fucked an average of one guy per year since age 10. Or, more realistically, a different guy every six months since age 17.

There are two ways to look at this: she isn't a whore, and only has sex in a committed relationship... The problem here is that she can't keep a relationship together for more than six months. Red flag.

Option two: she is a whore. Red flag.

She isn't done with Chad. Chad's done with her. She'll take any dick she can get. Run.

cells decay and regenerate all the time doofus, it just takes 7yrs for a complete body cycle

I'm a guy and I've beaten that with women. What's the problem, faggot?

Based assessment user

If you're picking women who base their social rules on movies you're a fucking moron. That's like marrying a weeaboo and expecting him to be socially well adjusted.

Sounds like OP is the type of guy to get insecure because he's only been with one or two women while his girl already played the field.

Classic case of you not wanting to settle down. Chances are if you do, you'll cheat on her because the urge for new pussy will be too much to contain.

>sa..savage

Cuck detected

>this is a financial contract

That's real wisdom, right there. Nowadays, everyone is all worried about being in love and having that Kodak-perfect Disney princess wedding. They forget what marriage is. They marry for the wrong reasons. Then they can't understand why they're not happy because they don't know what marriage is. People need to learn that you can love someone and be "in love" with them and that's not enough to get married.

the amount of weeaboos in society is maybe 10%, yet the amount of women who watch chick flicks and are social media addicts is prolly over 90%

Scheiss Filename

>I want a kid
>I want a wedding
>I want because I deserve
never do you hear "I want a family"

Its pretty fucking autistic to think shes a whore just cause shes been with more people than your faggot ass. Its not uncommon for guys to sleep with that many girls in the UK by 24. Heck I hit the 15 mark by the time I was 19 (thanks uni)

This.

>I'm a guy
Girl spotted. Guys never say they are

Her past relationships are part of why she's who she is today. If you love her in the present moment you love her because she's screwed 14 guys and learned something from all of them.

Insecure girl faggot detected. Tits or GTFO.

>you're picking women who base their social rules on movies

He isn't. He's pointing how fictional media is often based in reality. He isn't applying the movie to real life, he's saying that real life applies to those movies.

You might not want to admit it, you might hate the idea, but this:

>how your status can elevate her above her friends

Is the absolute truth. She may love you, but this is always in the back of her mind.

Like how to screw the 15th guy over

This.

So she slept with 60 guys and sucked 180 dicks. If your OK with used goods enjoy aids. If not GTFO

Found one of the feminazi's

What a cheap slut that won't settle down anyway and keep taking miles of dick behind your back.

Your dumb ass is going to get several sides of STD with that fooling.

Feminazi/samefag

>Dump the slut
Sorry to break it to you fucks but the number of partners a woman have directly correlates to how stable she is in a long term relationship.
The more usually equals the less stable.