What does Sup Forums think of papa franku?

what does Sup Forums think of papa franku?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/sushitrash/?hl=en,
youtu.be/PIlFyXucIhw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck off george.

He's the fucking man

i'm not a atheist anymore

He's Filthy Frank, motherfucker.
He's Filthy Frank, bitch.

Lame try hard faggotry for edgy teenagers. The reddit of YouTube.

Seriously, I watched 3 videos of his yesterday. It's not even clever or original. Just yelling or rapping fuck and faggots while being awkward. And in the comments, all they do is call pewdiepie fans cancer. Oh, the irony

Ey b00oO0oss can I have da pussi pleeeese?

He's pretty much just jackass now. Kinda sad

How can be someone be absolutely /r9k/ level and normalfag, I mean instagram.com/sushitrash/?hl=en, at the same time ?
he is the god

I live in a constant state of fear and misery.
Do you miss me anymore?
And I don't even notice when it hurts anymore.

>be me
>post edgy shit on Sup Forums
>not a lame try hard faggotry edgy teenager redditor
>ironic

Dipshit gook spazz with a hooknose.

Cool guy, relatively funny content, cancerous fanbase.

I liked ET 2. That's about it.

A fascist union reasons throughout the riding boot. The made saint demonstrates its abuse on top of the sailing gut.

Literally the most autistic thing on the internet. That said I thought his Welcome to the Rice Fields bit was slightly amusing.

I liked him when I was 16, now I think he's just fucking unfunny and a tryhard

How does he make frank so God damn unattractive

he belongs to the norml kind of people, extroverted, funny, social. His style of humor is normally accepted, it's not dark or weird like this place used to be, however, it's not cancer, even though your threads aspire to transform him into cancer

spot the autistic newfag

no Idea, he looks like completely normalfag, but Frank is disgusting and I like it.

Love him

I enjoy his videos

kisama!

I habe cansur now b0ss

b0ss

youtu.be/PIlFyXucIhw

i'm following pretty hard his multi omniverse story line, frank with sunglasses is a imposter and the real frank with normal glasses still lost in the rice fields with salamander man
still waiting for this "war" he told is comming

he doesn't, he just makes himself look attractive with lighting and angles

ey

ore wa oh chin chin ga daisuki nanda io

no one cares

if pappa frank is in here
pst mom's spaghetti on head and time stamp

I enjoy his vids, led me to a chain of a bunch of other youtube channels too which is an amazing bonus

Nhhyeeeeyysss!

i like the "making fun of others" content, but not the "eat shit, puke and film it" content

>papa franku
>sunglasses

pick one

leafy fan?

i wish i could be funny, famous, and look amazing when im not on camera

kek

not a fan of literal shit and puke

this dude knows what's up. Pink life's desc says we're getting a new lore video soon.

shit, this was meant to

if you understood the lore you would appreciate his videos, the thing is though, he isnt edgy, he is original, i havent seen content like his anywhere else on youtube i think you are just butthurt that pink guy gets more bitches than you do

>shrieking defecating literal autist
>"you just don't understand the lore"

kek alright

Because the current Frank is not the true Frank. He's an imposter

I think he can be funny some times, though, i get why people hate him.

there will be a war

Too edgy for me

That looks like Markiplier

I like pewdiepie, markiplier, the amazing atheist, anti feminism channels, and fedora reviewer.

I also watch any anime reviews I can find as long as they dont bash sword art online or naruto, my favorite animes.

Filtht frank is a plebian channel for people with no real sense of humor or fashion.

weak bait