You will submit to Islam. Prove me wrong

You will submit to Islam. Prove me wrong.

>Protip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eA0PiDxQFL0
thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/01/14/are-all-terrorists-muslims-it-s-not-even-close.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yep.

/thread

Sorry, I'm hetero

>"Submit to the one true faith, and I won't have to beat you up."

Your response?

>modern western male
>hetero
Pick one

I don't like fucking goats or flying planes into buildings.

Quran 2:191 "Slay the unbelievers wherever you find them"

Quran 3:28 "Muslims must not take the infidels as friends."

Quran 3:85 "Any religion other than Islam is not acceptable."

Quran 8:12 " Terrorize and behead those who believe in scriptures other than the Quran."

Your women are not goats... maybe if you stopped calling them that they might consider sleeping with you instead of us.

id have gone on a murder rampage before i submitted

Quran 8:60 "Muslims must muster all weapons to terrorize the infidels."

Quran 8:65 "The unbelievers are stupid; urge the Muslims to fight them"

No chance in hell. I'll kill myself before that happens, taking out as many muslim subhumans as i can in the process.

Quran 9:5 "When opportunity arises kill the infidels wherever you find them."

Quran 9:30 "The Jews and Christians are perverts, fight them."

Quran 9:123 "Make war on the infidels living in your nieghborhood."

Quran 22:19 "Punish the unbeliever with garments of fire, hooked iron rods, boiling water, melt their skin and bellies"

DEUS VULT!

Quran 47:4 "Do not hanker for peace with the infidels; behead them when you catch them"

Quran 3:26, 3:54, 9:3, 16:106, and 40:28 all say you can lie to non-Muslims as well

Swefag here. You're probably right.

Hell, 100 angry muslims with guns could conquer our country. Easily.
And since we have no allies, we would be fucked.

Better start reading that quran i guess.

PRAISE ALLAH! For I have finally found an image of Muhammad! It is the true portrait of Muhammad praise be to Allah! For Muhammad was obviously VERY pretty!

LOL so blatantly wrongly quoted
Do western "Christians" have any other tricks up their dirty unwashed sleeves besides lies and deceit...
Surely you people could change your tactic after doing this for centuries.

Our prophet Muhammad is sooooo pretty! I would love so much to lick Muhammad's big luscious nipples!

Quran 2:191 "Slay the unbelievers wherever you find them and remember to always fuck the prophet Muhammad's ass from behind, for Muhammad always did enjoy being a flaming faggot."

Try harder, CAIR.

I'm sorry, let me fix them for you!
But first let's all honor the beautiful picture of the prophet Muhammad right here , for he is so gorgeous, I just want to eat bacon out of his ass like he proclaimed!

Quran 3:28 "Muslims must not take the infidels as friends because they are too busy eating bacon of Allah's ass hole before regurgitating it up into the prophet Muhammad's ass hole."

When logic and reason prevail, dismiss as troll... it's the Sup Forums way.

I shall submit, for I studied the blade

I have never seen such a splendid picture of the prophet Muhammad. He is so beautiful, I could just bend him over and jam bacon in his loose butt hole. Oh how he would giggle Allah be praised!

Quran 3:85 "Any religion other than Islam is correct compared to the vile stupidity found in Allah and the Prophet Muhammad's bacon laced bung hole."

An edgy, non-sensical and witless rebuttal to logical counterarguments and corrections to blatant lies...
Western brains are too immature to handle truth. All they know is hate and deciet in order to dominate.

>logic
>reason

I am so thankful Allah has brought us this picture of the prophet Muhammad, for the prophet Muhammad brings his great titties for all so that the world can have bacon milk!

Quran 8:12 " Terrorize and behead those who believe in scriptures other than the Quran because you are to stupid to do anything else, for the animals that follow the Prophet Muhammad are nothing but worthless savages".

Thank you kind sir! For you truly are a prophet of Muhammad praise be to Allah! You must be one of Muhammad's own little boys that he liked to ram his penis up. Does your ass still bleed from the prophet Muhammad's blessed cock of Islam! Islam surely will dominate... pig's ass holes since they truly love fucking pigs.

Quran 8:60 "Muslims must muster all weapons to terrorize the infidels even though they will fail and be blown up in pig's blood".

Thank you for opening my eyes Muhammad, you surely are the prophet Muhammad sent by Allah! Praise be to Allah!

Quran 8:65 "The unbelievers are stupid; urge the Muslims to fight them, for your fellow Muslims even more dumb and will be flattened like a spider".

I caught you out with your doctored "verses" from the Quran and now you're making overly obvious false quotes to appear as if that were your game all along...

That is the type of tactic a 5th grader would pursue. When were you diagnosed with autism?

Praise be to Allah for we have finally found a picture of the prophet Muhammad himself, his beauty astounds me! How he would squeal with glee as I pinched his nipples while shouting "Squeal for me little piggy! SQUEAL!".

Quran 9:5 "When opportunity arises kiss the infidels wherever you find them. For they are your true God!

Thank you Achmed for showing me the error of my ways! If only the great and wise Allah would come and smite me so that I can learn the foolishness of my ways! If only I had a great homosexual like you before to teach me and set me straight! You are truly a peaceful, loving, and tolerant pig sent from the prophet Muhammad's tasty bacon vagina! Please show me how I can be as holy as you ohhhh great one!

Quran 9:30 "The Jews may be terrible dirt like humans, but they still are way better than you Muslims! For Muslims follow a non-existant God and they fuck their children!"

Everyday, more westerners are abandoning their sick culture and moving toward the purity of Islam... when will you?

Well said good sir... couldnt have said it better

Look upon the image of the prophet Muhammad and behold his massive pink pig tits! For Allah surely is smiling down on us now seeing the beautiful form of his son Muhammad! Nothing but bacon joy bursts from his ample pig tits!

Quran 9:123 "Make war with each other always, you must always be fighting and killing because Muslims are nothing but dirty savages".

When everything else fails we will be the ones killing you instinct... muslims will fall

Ohh look at those little pig worshippers! This makes me smile so big knowing that these little piggies have found the blessed light that shines from Allah's holy cunt! The prophet Muhammad will surely pump delicious bacon into all his believers hearts and souls! Time to change! Time to fuck a pig just like the prophet Muhammad does praise be to Allah!

Honestly?

Offer me an arranged marriage to a much younger woman and i'm yours. Thats all it takes.

I'll pray five times a day. I'll stop shaving and showering. I'll gargle stupid nonsense in arabic.

Just get me a sexslave.

holy shit shes cute

Thank you Allah! Praise be to the prophet Muhammad for his pedophile skills! For he was the only one able to take the youngest of little piglets and oink and oink all the way home!

Mmmm. She would be worth converting for.

>submitting to islam
>not submitting to allah
absolute haram. op is kufir.

Done and done. Welcome Sup Forumsrother...

>PS
>You still have to shower. Cleanliness is close to Godliness according to Islam.
>You may only penetrate her once she reaches puberty
>She has to consent to the marriage

Other than that, you're all clear.

Perfect. Finally some smart westerners who know that girls aren't meant to be sluts and whores...

Thats great! I wouldnt want to hurt her anway.

Allahu Akbar and Muhammed is his prophet!

This thread is truly a blessing from our great Allah and his prophet Muhammad! For Muhammad has revealed himself to us and our phallic members have stood for applause in order to gain the purest bacon known to human kind. Bacon shall rain from the heavens as Allah fucks Muhammad's oiled bum.

Quran 22:19 "Punish the Muslims with garments of bacon, hooked iron homosexuals, boiling water bananas, melt their penis and extra large vaginas".

I'm a Muslim and I approve of EVERYTHING in this thread! There has not been one lie in this thread! Allahu Akbar and Muhammed is his prophet!

You are so right! Damn I wish you would come and put your penis in my tight ass hole. I'm a hot Muslim guy and I'm just waiting for you uncircumcised penis to stretch my bung hole farther then it ever could go. You sound so hot you sexy Muslim man! Come and give me your sweaty cock! I want you cock! Give me your cock! Ohhh Muhammed!

Islam is so great! We kill, rape, stone, have sexual orgies with all our male friends (Not gay, just fun. Homosexuality is a sin that deserves death! But we seriously have it so great, for years we've been blowing up our own people which is fun too, I mean why not blow stuff up? You seriously need to accept Muslim as the true prophet so that we can come to your home and rape your mother.

>one world government
>one world economy
>one world religion

PRAISE BE TO ALLAH!

Where do i sign up?

Hello Globalist, how does it feel to be so incredibly stupid to the point of hurting?

You pray to a false, child-raping god, corpse-worshipper.
He uses you. You are expendable to him. Just the means to a blood-soaked end. There is no paradise waiting for you on the other side--only a nigger-filled void called South Sudan.

>tips fedora
you're the one too stupid to realize user was paraphrasing revelations

itt: retards taking the bait

For the Emprah!

We don't pray to any man like the stupid westerners... We pray to Allah.

Read a book. Read the Quran. Learn something.

everything on Sup Forums that isn't degenerate fap material is bait, and even that stuff serves to troll dislike-minded degenerates. these threads ultimately serve as a place for uneducated people to express their ignorant opinions anonymously.

We have a little ceremony we do that calls Allah to us and into our hearts. Following the ceremony will call his people to you so that we can join forces and become an unstoppable force under the name of the prophet Muhammed. First find a sandy place and draw a circle in the sand, then you need to write the name of God in that circle with your finger. You must press very very hard until your finger is bleeding and then press even harder. Then you draw the picture I have attached for you. Do this and then stand in the circle being SURE TO NOT step on the writing! Then take your left foot and step in another open spot in the circle and then take your right foot and do the same... repeat. Do this quicker and quicker until you have broken into the full dance of Allah and the prophet Muhammed. Now start screaming at the top of your lungs "Allahu Akbar!" repeatedly growing louder and louder each time. Now slowly raise a knife in the air until your arms are fully extended upwards while continuing this dance and chant. Now you have reached the utmost respectful closeness and hardship to meet Allah. For your last and most important move you will swiftly chop off your balls throwing them in the middle of the circle where you will continue your dance trampling them. Now cut your head off you worthless goat fucker.

Fuck, you are retarded

Muslims are the only people better than Christians at reading between the lines to find what they wanted the book to have said, and then throwing away the lines to avoid what it actually says.

STUPID HUMANS

Here is a true Muslim, this is what the majority of Muslims believe.

>We don't pray to any man like the stupid westerners... We pray to Allah.
You pray to a purportedly transcendent being that, at one point, was a mortal in the traditional sense and has now achieved omnipotence and deism through some obfuscated process.

What you worship is a fairytale to distact you from the shit lives you build up and summarily self-destroy every 700 years. Meanwhile, the rest of the world invented cars and penicillin, went to the moon and stick their dicks in moon rocks and developed commercial fission.

What does your kind do?
Plant fucking 2-litres full of dry ice under culverts on dirt roads.

You're children. Your ideology is immature and childish. And while the West might succumb to your corpse-worshipping ideals, you're right fucked if you think the Neo-Soviet Union and the People's Republic of China are going to let you threaten their ruling parties. They don't operate like the West does.

Lol, you were the ones omitting lines and deceitfully cropping verses. No one is reading BETWEEN the lines, we're reading ALL the lines to get a complete picture, not the picture the westerner wants to sell to support his world dominance agenda.

Are all goat fucker Muslim? NO. But are all Muslims goat fuckers? YES. Even the women put on strap ons so that they can have sexual relations with goats.

Not as long as i breathe

Muslims shall receive another crusade and we shall cleanse our lands of the parasites.

ILL KILL ANYONE THAT TRIES TO FUCK WITH MY WAY OF LIVING TRY ME MUZZY

>Ramesh
>Saree
>Muslim

10/10 top trolling

Even when Europe is handing over their countries on a silver platter the dumb Muslims still can't conquer them. Literally all these white countries are sending in hordes of your Muslims armies and you still just get kicked out the next day. Yes many remain, but just wait. Another crusade if upon you and you shall hurt more then you ever have before. You can't do anything, you follow a God that doesn't exist, a prophet that was mentally retarded and couldn't even wash his balls, and none of you even have an IQ. You are nothing but a cannon fodder tool of the Jews. The Jews use you Muslims as puppets and you think you're so powerful. You have no idea how easy it is to kill you shit skins. My buddies and I laughed our asses off as we did just that for 7 months in your shitty country.

>no islam in india
Stepped outside the basement this year?

The overwhelming majority of terrorist attacks in the world are separatist, not muslim.

Wrong.

Most are Muslims and Jews.

Nope

youtu.be/eA0PiDxQFL0

Oh sneaky westerner... what they don't tell you is that they will kill you even if you don't try to "fuck with their way of living"... as they have been doing for centuries.

Islam will defend itself through Jihad and propagation.

This is an awesome thread! Whichever shit skin put this together praise be to Allah! King of the Jews.

Yes.

No. You're thinking of the majority of terrorist attacks *in europe*. Even there, the muslim acts of terrorism cause more casualties.

Kek

So everyone in this thread is a Jew? You Zionist bastards!

Nope. How about you educate yourself before you speak? I know that's asking a lot, but give it a try.

thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/01/14/are-all-terrorists-muslims-it-s-not-even-close.html