This girl has a boyfriend

>this girl has a boyfriend
>but she messages me telling me we are just "friends"

How close do you think I can get to fucking her?
Also am I doing it right?
Pic related

She loves to throw in my face that we are just "friends".
We've smashed before when she had a different boyfriend.

Are you really this virgin?

You are perpetuating and enabling the shit girl behavior we all hate from them, KYS

You seem pretty proud of yourself, for someone scraping the bottom of the morality barrel.

I'm going to have to write this one down.

Eh. I mean to me she was always the one that got away. We were always after each other in highschool like 10+ years ago but the timing was never right

and it aint right now either

Fuckit if I can smash even as "friends" I'll do it.
Her body is amazing

this shit hurts to read

fuckin cringe

Seems like maybe she really just isn't that into anything other than your dick, or I'd assume you would be the one getting ducked right now.

Since when did you faggots grow a heart on the morality of banging sluts?
Y'all are a bunch of hypocrites.

Sup Forums really has turned to shit

Well if it's just a smash then I'm down. I don't want to marry the girl. I just wanna taste her juicy pussy again

You're FWB friends with benefits. She's a slut that enjoys sex but doesn't see you as a "real" partner because you have qualities she doesn't like theorem not wanting a "real" life with you. She's in it for sex and nothing more. If she's that type of slut it's better to be just FWB then having a relationship with her, because it means she'll do the same shit with you.

I can explain how and why this has happened if you want I'll green text

That's what I said you fucking moron.

this is a cringe thread right?

She's just using you to boost her ego and vent her frustrations. Nothing will happen unless her BF fucks up and you get really aggressive if he does. Pretty obvious she doesn't see you as a sexual option, especially if you always pussy out after making a move. That last comment by you screams desperation and shows the power dynamic between you really clearly.

Then why is this even a thread, you fucking pleb? If you knew it already, then you're just looking for bragging rights on a board no one gives a shit about, you're fucking retarded.

Not OP you fucking mongoloid. Neither was your first quote. Lrn2fuckingreadyougoddamnedneaderthal.webm

It seems to me you're butt hurt over a confirmation statement of similar opinion. You might want to get checked for Aspergers, as you seem to have a mild case of it.

Op destroy relationship! just do it

You are trying to steal some dude's bitch.
Fuck you
This is exactly why women can't be trusted and are inferior to men in every single way. Guys like you are also the reason people become violent murderers because on your crusade to "fuck all these bitches with boyfriends" you are performing immoral acts that in some countries would get you beheaded.
If he were to kill you, you would still be just as wrong as him by trying to steal his bitch.

Honestly I think you are the most insecure type of person. If you weren't, you wouldn't even be talking to a girl who has a boyfriend. But you are too fucking beta to go out and meet a girl, even though your "friend" met one.
You just try to leech off of his good doings and by doing so, instantiate your scumbaggery for everyone to see.

Deep down she knows it
Deep down you know it
Soon he will know it

I already found your facebook profile and after I click Post, I will be informing the guy whose bitch you are trying to steal about this ordeal.

Good day sir

He said "we had been chasing each other for 10+ years"

And I said, well maybe she's just not that into you. Or you would be her boyfriend right now.

You are making yourself look like an idiot. Go read a book or something you useless bag of organs.

It takes two to tango. It's not hid fault the bitch is cock Hungary and doesn't have any morals

It is his fault for letting her think it's ok

Post pics

And not punching the cunt in the neck for being a whore

I'm not going to read every fucking said statement in a thread as they can stack up to 200+ post. I'm sorry you're so insecure that if you get looked over and someone post a similar opinion you get mad. But you're not a special fucking snowflake your opinion isn't unique. Go spaz somewhere else, instead of taking your NEET frustration out on others.

/thread

Literally the most scociopathing shit I've ever read. You can't control what another person thinks. They'll believe what they want to believe. If her intelligence is so low that she succumbs to opinion then she's not a strong individual in the first place.

Fuck you OP. If I could I would punch you in the mouth to teach you the basics of nogo zones.

Literally the opposite of sociopathic
>Scociopathing
Just realized nice b8

Suck a dick OP, you conniving piece of shit.

>talking to a lass about rumours that she wants to fuck me

what the fuck does she mean by this?

Then teach me through here.
Is it really my fault that we both play the back and forth game with each other even though we are both in a serious relationship.
She doesn't stop me because she wants it. It it was really a problem for her and if she respected her bf she wouldn't instigate conversations with me knowing I am the way I am. So who is really in the wrong here?

Lol what the fuck?

Windows Phone rip

It's not bait you autistic retard. Look up the definition. If she can't develop her own morals and understand what's is considered right from wrong then she deserves the consequences of over stupid decision she makes. If she even gets a consequence seeing as most actually get away with doing shit like she's doing.

You are trying to steal some dude's bitch.
Fuck you
This is exactly why women can't be trusted and are inferior to men in every single way. Guys like you are also the reason people become violent murderers because on your crusade to "fuck all these bitches with boyfriends" you are performing immoral acts that in some countries would get you beheaded.
If he were to kill you, you would still be just as wrong as him by trying to steal his bitch.

Honestly I think you are the most insecure type of person. If you weren't, you wouldn't even be talking to a girl who has a boyfriend. But you are too fucking beta to go out and meet a girl, even though your "friend" met one.
You just try to leech off of his good doings and by doing so, instantiate your scumbaggery for everyone to see.

Deep down she knows it
Deep down you know it
Soon he will know it

I already found your facebook profile and after I click Post, I will be informing the guy whose bitch you are trying to steal about this ordeal.

Good day sir

:'(

my other phone broke and times are hard in england under islamic rule :'(

lmao how does it feel to be one of the 20 chumps she has on the backburner. Don't be an orbiter mang

Then you're both assholes. Break up before doing anything. If you don't enjoy your cucker karma.

I feel your pain, I used to have one before my 18th. Hang in there

As I said. Nice b8

The definition: "A person with a personality disorder manifesting itself in extreme antisocial attitudes and behavior and a lack of conscience."

Sounds kind of like the OP and the girl, eh?

Yet you are calling me one, though what I said is the exact opposite of that definition.

Kill yourself faggot
Better yet go get educated

This is what real bait looks like.

I made the original one, I didn't post the other.

But how am I a chump?

We are just friends who just dangerously flirt back and forth living on the edge.
Even at the end of the day that fact never changes.

only because you're not tapping that ass

Post the actual definition

DSM-IV Definition. Antisocial personality disorder is characterized by a lack of regard for the moral or legal standards in the local culture. There is a marked inability to get along with others or abide by societal rules. Individuals with this disorder are sometimes called psychopaths or sociopaths.

You stated she feels that way because he's letting her feel that way. That's scociopathic thinking. You ducking tard.

op faggot

>beta

What's her first name?

This.
Op, be ready to get your teeth smashed and your car keyed.

I have though. I'm just beating her down with temptation until I get another chance.

>It is his fault for letting her think it's ok
It is

Once again, you just furthered my point.
>disorder is characterized by a lack of regard for the moral or legal standards in the local culture.

Bitch stealing and cheating on your boyfriend is, once agian, wait for it, getting closer
Exactly described by your definition as well. Good job user.

better make a move then. If she doesn't respond well, drop her like a brick. Play the dread game and she'll be all over you just to keep you around.

>lass randomly comes out and says "Do you like me more than a friend?"

fuck off ffs i'm not answering you dumb bitch you gonna make me spill my emotions tonight im sorry rolling rolling rolling

You're missing my point. The statement was targeted toward both not just him. You're assuming this is a one way street.

Best advice of the whole thread.
Only real advice in the whole thread.

Wish everyone would stop judging and actually just give op solid advice to fuck this slut

Obviously I agree it's both their faults. But all he is doing is reassuring her that "it's fine to be a fucking scumbag and cheat on your boyfriend". Instead of telling her what she is.

Have you ever heard of white knighting? It's not about advice, some actually do have morals on Sup Forums, and don't just say shit to say shit. This board literally creates fuckwads and social awkwardness because they don't know how to react to an actual situation anymore, they're so used to dwindling in mind numbingly stupid and autistic conversations that they can say shit when in reality they themselves wouldn't know how to act in that particular situation.

fuck it, just go for it. If you guys already fucked then its possible to do it again. "If i thrust you once hoe ima thrust you twice". Trying to fuck a girl with a boyfriend is all about excitement, dont try to take her away from him. She's obviously not putting any boundaries when you guys talk so thats a greenlight. Tell her that if the boyfriend starts getting suspicious about who's making her laugh, to put a girls name as your contact. A loyal girl would've cut off all contact with any guy that was trying to get at her. If the boyfriend finds out just tell him that he needs to check his bitch and not you, cuz she was doing all the dirty work. Put the blame on her

Well I agree with that whole heartedly, maybe I had the wrong assumption that you where putting all the weight and morals on him.

Sounds like you're gonna need to do a Hot Cosby to crush that puss again breh.

>current year
>having morals
Fbpb

This I can agree.
She doesn't stop it so it must be a go ahead

Yeah this is the only comment that really hit it on the head

>If the boyfriend finds out just tell him that he needs to check his bitch and not you, cuz she was doing all the dirty work. Put the blame on her

that power expired in 2011

>being this beta

yup. OP confirmed just another orbiter. Just look at how little she typed in comparison. She's loving the attention tho, a sign that she's still wanted in the dating market. She just doesn't want to date OP, but she'll gladly use him as an emotional tampon.

I've always wondered what the text equivalent of hoverhand was. Now I know!

top kek

>always the one that got away
I don't think you know what that means

That's not even op retard

This, I'm rather attractive and I don't fuck around much. But I've always had plenty of friends that were girls, it's like I'm the outlet of frustration when they need attention. I get free nudes, they get attention? Who knows, never fucked any of them there's been occasions where it was literally there but I didn't want it, better to keep a friend than to make shit awkward by knowing you fucked another dudes girl.

>you can't control what another person thinks
Every media outlet
Your parents
therapists
The list can go on and on

>she doesn't stop
It's a woman.

>Every media outlet
If I followed the media outlets here, I'd be a retard who is excited to buy a ttuck just cos there's a free gun with it.

>Your parents
My sides. They have zero control over me. That's why I'm the black sheep of the black sheep of the family.

>therapists
They definitely tried, but therapists are easy to beat: stop paying them.

>The list can go on and on
Read: I can't think of anymore but I want to feel smart.

>her

Haven't read the comments cause fuck that shit. How long have you known this chick for OP and how long has she been in that relationship for?

Mate you're so cool and independent!!! Fuck the popo right xD xD xD

Please do, although here's my explanation, also in greentext:
>reddit

I love the police. They kill niggers.

I fucking wish I could look that shiggy diggy and crescent fresh.

You took a generalization and made it completely about yourself.
>Media alters what you believe no matter what you say
>Black sheep of a Black sheep
Your parents made you that way, you had nothing in your head before, nobody said that controlled you.
>Therapists are easy to beat
You don't go into therapy like a boxing match, it's a place to open your mind to someone that is normally far more intelligent than you and can help you with your problems and give sound advice as to make things better.
>List
Your Friends
The area you're from
Any teacher you might have looked up to
Religion
Any sort of trauma or traumatic event
A female/male you're attracted to
Tldr you aren't a special snowflake, you're probably on the spectrum and think that you're some sort of supreme being with complete control of himself
>disrespecting trips

Sure is Tumblr in here

"Don't ever talk to a girl who says she just has a friend"
-Biz Markie

>No girls with cocks
>no funny bananas
Must be tumblr

How about you just fuck off and let them be you faggot? Don't lie to yourself saying it was her, it was you, and you know it was. Proceed to kill yourself.

>taking the bait this hard

No it isn't you autistic cunt. You're taking him too literally. It seems clear what he meant was that it's a "give them an inch and they'll take a yard" situation. Her boyfriend lets her disrespect him, so she does it more. People are not complicated, although you are autistic so maybe to you they are.

of the women is at fault dumbass but they are the weaker sex, its a given they dont know things about honor, but op/you egging her on is what ruins societies

Not him but chances are if she's doing it already, she's already ruined by society.