Planning to stay at a friend's house and play vidya

>planning to stay at a friend's house and play vidya
>forgot laptop
>go home to get it
>catch my grandpa having sex with my sis
>they didn't notice me
>sneak to my room, get laptop and gtfo

This is so fucking unreal, wtf do I do?

How old is your grandpa and your sister? Were they close before? Did it look consensual?

my grandpa is in his 60's, not sure exactly. my sis is 14.
>Did it look consensual?
yeah I guess

Need more details

Was he hitting that shit raw dog or what? Pounding the ass while making her call him pappy?

This boner isn't going to take care of itself, OP

grandpa can get it up?
just fucking what..

can I please get some serious fucking replies? this is no fucking joke. I have to go back home tomorrow (staying at my friend's house tonight)

Dude if she's 14 then you have to do something about it, you can't just let that shit fly. Disregarding anyone's views on incest, (unless you're from somewhere where consent age is younger) it's very illegal.

By doing something about it I mean like, talk to her, talk to your parents, talk to the police, not necessarily in that order but that shit needs to be taken care of

Is your grandpa rich? Blackmail him. If he is poor report him

well, 14 is technically legal here. also what the fuck am I going to do? it didn't look like it was rape, and I can't make my grandpa go to jail

Pics?

Technically? Also where are you from, OP?

ask your sister if she likes it.

do nothing

or maybe tell your mom about it

>can I please get some serious fucking replies?

I'm sorry, are you lost?

You think he got anal? I mean, you KNOW she blew him, probably gagged on his wrinkly grampa cock. I bet he spent at least 15 minutes with his nose in her ass, licking that tight snootch

Ask her if she's had enough wrinkly old man cock, then ask her if she wants yours instead.

go back there and take some pics
also post them here

Fuck you nan to even things out

italy

Blackmail your sister into becoming your cockslave. Tell her you will tell everyone if she doesn't. Do it OP. Literally most profitable way.

Have you spent alot of time fantasising about this fetish of yours? You seem very detailed and knowledege about this sort of thing

this

Kek

Holy shit where's that light blue bit, next trip for sure.

This guy gets it. Obviously she's okay with keeping it in the family. Tell her you'll spread the word unless she lets you cum in her ass while she massages your prostate

spain

Nah that will fuck him over in 15 years

I am very knowledge yes, old cock in young poon is my specialty

Call police and/or child protective services. Go through with it.

That map is wrong.
Age of consent is 14 in Germany.

This guy knows how life works

isnt he in a position of authority? That shit would be illegal even if the age of consent's 14?

I guess we will all be fapping to that when we old

kekt

Blackmail your sis terrible into giving you some ;)

White knight reporting in

Guess you were invited to all the parties and left no pussy behind for the other bros

i do not believe you

post pics of sis

>position of authority
what do you mean? he has nothing to say in our house actually. my mom is also mean to him

do you think its been going on for long?

why fap when we can get deep inside op's sis. Shit, maybe he'll have a daughter by that point

actually, now that I think of it, my dad and grandpa always did act weird with her. but I didn't think much of it.

Well, since it's legal, (no idea about your laws on incest) but you've got a few options:

1. You could pretend you never saw it, let it figure itself out, or let someone else find out. However leaving it too long might fuck you up but thats your call

2.Talk to your sister, get her side of it I guess, continue and act accordingly, it'd be awkward as fuck but at least it'd be out in the open (with you two anyway)

3. Expose the entire thing, it will get sorted out, and will most definitely end, although your Sister won't appreciate it, probably a too heavy handed approach.

4. Talk to Gramps man-to-man, maybe tell him to lay off, buy him a hooker. Get things back to normal.

timestamp or not real
>lol

tell your grandpa you will tell the police unless he lets you cum in his old stinky wrinkled ass.

you have 2 options op, you either blackmail fuck her yourself, or you can get grandpa arrested, fucking decide faggot

Dude I bet she loves getting spit roasted by that combo

Fuck, hide a cam in her room and report back with findings if you can keep yourself from fapping to death

There is nowhere in America where it is legal to have sex with a 14 year old if you are an adult

There is nowhere in America where it is legal to have sex with family

Regardless of whether or not he was physically hardcore raping her, it is rape because he is manipulating her into it at best. Experiences like this have ruined your sister for life. If you are in the position to stop it, send grandpa to jail. He is destroying her life.

If you are in the position to stop it and you don't, you are actually a worse person than him. Because you are a coward on top of effectively committing the crime yourself by allowing it to continue happening.

Time is of the essence if you know they just had sex then you want to get a rape kit run on her within 24h.

She was helping him get up

who do you value the future of more, your grandpa or your sister? He's gonna get pounded in the ass in jail for 4 years then croak, she's gonna spend 40 years getting passed around a biker gang like a bong, covered in tattoos, smoking crack as a result of what he's doing. Just send him to the pokey and get her in therapy, man.

>America
fuck off retard.

This nigger knows what's good.

Save your sister from a life of bad decisions due to self loathing, OP.

I'm calling my sis.

fuck off with that fart-rape busllshit tumblr

he forgot point 5. blackmail the shit out of your sister and fuck her yourself

This

Ask her what she's wearing

I bet it's a thick sheet of man sauce

Op here

I'm fucking my granpa's old man pussy

Confirmed fake and gay. Nice read tho op.

Hey fam
I know it's Italy and all
But comon
That's probably abuse
You need to kick your grandpas ass
That's your sister mang

she says she doesn't want to talk about it on the phone, but she asked me not to tell anyone. she wants to talk tomorrow when I get back home

Wow

Faggot didn't even join in

he isn't your grandpa anymore he is a sexual predator raping your sister, he is fucking her life up so much and you are cool with that? Tell your parents now and make sure they know you are going to cops regardless of what they say or do bc they will likely try to sweep it under rug like you as well (poor old grandpa can't go to prison, he's family!!") Which is straight bullshit, he is a stupid fucker fucking your family up and honestly you could have killed him right then and there and gotten away with it, you can kill people who are raping others in case you didn't know.

>it's rape because he's manipulating her
For all we know she was the one who started it, the dominating little minx.

Shut up you pasty twat

Did your grandpa plow your tight little boihole?

you have no reason not to tell. You witness somthing that is going to fuck you sister whole life up. Tell your parents and let them deal with it. Tell you sister you saw and your telling tell your grandpa your calling the cops , Time to start reking lives op dont be a pussy

she made me promise not to tell anyone (on the phone). she wants to talk tomorrow, so I'll wait and see what she'll say.

no but I certainly wouldn't let him do that to my sister, he's be dead plain and simple. You are cool with that? some sort of cuck you are grow up kiddo

not the point, man. If you flirted with your grandpa when you were 9 and he pounded your little butthole until you were a suicidal heroin addict would you look back now and think "oh well, it's my own fault lol" then shoot up some more? Well, you probably would, because you'd be a suicidal heroin addict, but it still wouldnt be your fault. Kids dont know any better, grandparents do.

(bonus points for this means any aunts OP has have also fucked his grandpa, and OP's grandpa might have railed OP's mum/dad)

Hey OP, how does it feel to know that this behaviour isnt new and your grandpa fucked your mom or dad when they were a kid?

Are you assuming her choices ?

Was it your uncle? The mailman? It's okay user we're all friends here, share your story

agree

fuckin lost it at 'snootch'

Is she hot?

I don't think he would have done the same with my mom. my sis is just very "touchy feely" and inappropriate so maybe that's what got em over the fence

Glad your looking into this, OP

make it a threesome

easy, force her to have sex with you too, also ask your grandpa aswell.

what position? might not be penetration involved :o

>force her
no thanks.

she does fool around with me sometimes, but never actual sex.

Tell your sister you'll tell your parents unless she sucks your dick.

>fool around
?

It'll only fuck her up because of the grief you fucking sjw's would put her through...
the reality is it's not a big deal till YOU make it a big deal...

she's ticklish and likes it when I kiss her neck and stuff. but in a playful fast way, not sexual shit

>tfw your grandpa is actually your dad

THIS
H
I
S

Tell her you saw, and ask her if she wants help to make it stop. If she does you can set up a situation similar to last one where you walk in or plan on having the cops show up or something.

If she's into it though see if she'll fuck you too.

think she'd like other grown-ups too?

and also she did graze over my tip for just a bit too long.

see

at 14 I'm old enough to be her dad.

She got kik?

She's old enough to know what she's doing. By reporting him you will inadvertantly put a bad mark on her for the rest of her life. And possibly fuck her head up. Let them be, they are both happy right now.

>I'm 14 I'm old enough to be a 14 year old's dad

you sound 14, yeah.

If a boy fucks an older woman he's greeted with high fives.
If a girl fucks an older man she is given pity and sorries.
Which one fucks the child's head? The sex or the response to the sex?

Bro/sis wincest fag reporting in

holy shit you're dumb