Morning H/fur

Morning H/fur

Other urls found in this thread:

f-list.net/c/celeena/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Morning user!

I love herm cock

Got one person already nice!

I try to catch every hfur thread I can, sadly missed a few last night cause I passed out

I know you do

I can't help it, they're the best!

this horny faggot can contribute a bit as well~

All contributions are appreciated!

Hey faggot! How are you doing?

I am sure they are.
its always a shame I miss some of these threads, I always cum hard to them, even though I have pretty much every picture in them.

Just enjoying my morning wood. always feels so good~

I honestly get off more to the discussions than the pictures

I don't just like the art i don't really get turned on all that much.

Sounds fun!

I always enjoy knowing that someone else is aroused by the pictures in the thread, thinking about someone else touching themselves to the same picture makes this slut extra hot~

Discussions are always fun when they take off

Same. these threads are why I started roleplaying. Though lately I have very much enjoyed coming back to these. Last time I contributed I couldn't stop myself from cumming before the end, but I wasn't alone either.

That is adorable~

Hehe, you sound like me. There is so much pleasure to be had in making somebody cum, makes me throb and drip precum every time.

Mmm, same

Mmmf~ you are the reason I am a switch. I love being dominated and used as well, but something about making a naughty slut like you writhe and moan is so satisfying

And there's a great feeling to be so well liked as a cumdump that even someone that likes being dominated still has the urge to mess me up with their cock~

I certainly wouldn't be as rough as some dominants. dirty talk isn't a strength of mine since I am usually the one being called faggot slut.

But I bet you wouldn't care the moment you tasted the precum on this cock

Heck, the moment I saw your throbbing cock I'm sure I'd care about nothing else~

One of my favorite things to do is make sluts like you lick my nuts while I stroke over you, and just let the precum drip on your face.

my contributions are slowing down, getting too into it~

mmm, that sounds nice, even if I don't get to actually taste your precum, cause I get to enjoy tasting your nuts instead~

and by too into it I mean I am already getting close, and the thread isnt even half over.

Oh you easily could, you would just have to take your lips off my balls long enough to clean up your face. By that point I would make you suck it right from the source. I would let you lick all of the precum up before I started gently fucking your mouth

Oh my, if you're going to let me suck it from the source I'm not going to be able to hold back, the moment I licked up all the precum and you started fucking my mouth, I'd start sucking hard, greedily trying to milk your cock for as much pre as I could get

Y'all done talking dirty? Cause this thread is going to sage

I think dom user may have came~

Ah that is no good, now you're left alone

I have been sitting on an RP actualyl while we were doing this. and my Master showed up so I must depart anyways.

I am sorry user. I wish I could make you cum.

If you ever feel like it, here is my F-list. I don't use the site too much, but it will lead you to me at some point

f-list.net/c/celeena/

Mmm, if I did help that cum, even in some small way, I'm happy~

Plus they've really helped me along regardless

Take care user! I don't mind it, and hope you take care~

No worries, have fun with your master

Good

Yeah, this thread and that conversation really has me hot and bothered~

All i can give you is some Femdom, sorry slut.

Mmm, any and all cock is appreciated, nothing to ever feel sorry about user, thank you~

Make sure you check that F-list. I sent you a note back.

Is discussion user still here?
I just started lurking

I'm still here, what kind of discussion do you want dirty talk or just chatting?

I'm absolute garbage at dirty talking.
But I feel like I'm the only one that 'doesnt' want to be a cumdump
I'd love for all these to be my cumdump y'know?

Sent one as well!

Also, I came! Pretty intense too, probably the strongest I've had in a while, haven't had the chance to be lewd

Yeah i get ya. Used to kind of want to be a cumdump but now i'm luke warm on the idea.

Like I get it, that's the appeal, but still

And I'm not even a furry qq

Lol, yeah i just like the art cause i'm strange

Oh and sorry for the slow posting i'm reading about Make Up