Why the fuck does Sup Forums hate leafy? have ponyfags taken over?

Why the fuck does Sup Forums hate leafy? have ponyfags taken over?

he's simply lame.

What do you mean? he's litterally Sup Forums the youtuber.

Gather wrong me filthy degenerates I have a story, once leafy was a simple concept on Sup Forums, then when he became sentient everyone hated him.
The end

that's why Sup Forums hates him. his massive popularity amongst redditors shows just how lame and normie Sup Forums is now.

>Why the fuck does Sup Forums hate leafy? have ponyfags taken over?
Fan base is cancer, leafy is cancer.

no hate, just insignificant

I don't like his videos or anything like them (gameplay while they commentary) because I just don't enjoy them. They seem repetitive, same insults with the word 'like' said repeatedly and the fake shock is lame too. Idk about hate but I'm not subbed to him or h3h3

He's an unfunny faggot. Nothing wrong with him otherwise.

lolno.webm
Fuck off

B doesn't like things that are popular. He says some cringe things every now and then and runs some jokes into the ground but if it isn't gay and edgy enough they hate it to seem cool

I just don't get it

Who the fuck is leafy
I don't care
Stop making stupid people famous

O wait. Sup Forums is stupid.

Never mind.

Just fucking look at that trainwreck. I want to punch him right in the middle of his stupid face just for looking like that. Obvious twat. Whoever the fiuck he is...

He's an unfunny faggot and he's not Sup Forums he's just leddit. He is also fucking annoying

I don't like any youtubers who don't make their own content. For example, gaming channels and reaction channels. Any fucking retard can make those kinds of videos, it takes 0 effort. I enjoy people who offer something unique that you can't find on any other YouTube channel

HE IS MY WAIIIIIFFFFFFFFUUUUUU!

Leafy is like the annoying kid in class with autism that thinks he is superior to everyone else, because of his autism. Someone should punch the shit out of him.

He's just boring.

His commentary consists of "HOLY SHIT WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU, YOU SHOULD BE SHOT IN THE HEAD AND BE BURRIED IN BLEACH". Same with his humor, he spews random swear words that only those below 15 year old find them funny.

You know this website is 18+ right?

He is an edgy Redditor. Sup Forums has never liked reddit.

He also probably has Autism.

He talks like somebody who has only just learned how to swear.

Like he's so FUCKIN domb, like, really. It's not even FUCKIN funny, like FUCK, Shit he really is a FUCKIN paedophile FUCKING FUCK

Can we go on a mission to dislike the shit out of his videos?

He is the Sup Forums of youtube, BUT Sup Forums get's offended easily and is very accepting nowadays, we became human and senitive (You can see that when anyone makes fun of trannys)

>Sup Forums isn't the Internet Hate Machine it used to be, therefor, we hate anyone who is.

The End

Depends on if the video is presented in a different way to the average gaming or reaction content. It certainly takes effort if you edit correctly.

wtf? idk where that pic came from, i posted a pixel art knight why did it turn into 4 girls?

literally who?

Sup Forums has always hated noisy kids on the internet.
Back in the day his life would have been ruined by now and the consequences would have never been the same, but thesedays Sup Forums is full of kids who enjoy that kind of shitty "content".

> practically 14
> no substance

he's the high school retard.

i liked him for a while, then a realised, he is using the same jokes over and over again, and im just cringing
also his videos require so little work to make, i feel bad for giving him revenue

this

kys faggot.

His format became shit in a matter of weeks.

Intro (hey guys its hitler) ---> video of something/someone you can pick on without consequences (feminists, weeaboos, whatever) ---> pauses video ---> what the fuck is he doing? i wanna kill myself with a rock ---> resumes video ---> seriously, what is he doing omg time to grab the bleach guys ---> fake laughs ---> shitty joke ---> filler ---> filler ---> successfully reached 10 minutes ---> more filler so it's not that obvious that he only does it for ad money ---> end ---> repeat after 24 hours

fuckin hypocrite. he made a vid calling out onision (fuck him too) and actually called him out on things that he himself does.

He has a faggy voice, a punchable face, and he's just not funny.

Repedetive content that anyone could make. Unfunny jokes.

Why do people keep insulting Sup Forums like this. He's at best 9gag's poster boy.

he thinks stuttering is funny

Leafy is for hipster fags.

kys you bitch

>hurr durr drink bleach kys xddddd
eat a fucking dogshit and die motherfucker

the fuck? fuck yourself retarded cunt. get back to fuckin tumblr

kys.

There are no words for how disappointed I am with Sup Forums right now.

Going back to Sup Forums and /sci/ until summer is over.

Did I offend you? fuck outta her tranny loving neckbeard faggot

>Should probably kill yourself

The old Sup Forums would've doxed him by now.

The new Sup Forums fucking subscribes.

Uses the same jokes over and over again
His fandom makes bronys look good
Uses click bate and thinks its funny cuz its ironic XDDDDDD

>le ebic nekberd maymay xddddddd

CRINGIEST KID ON YOUTUBE DRINKS BLEACH

HORNIEST TEEN WANTS TO KILL ME

KEEMSTAR RANT PART TWELVE- HE SAID THE N WORD!

What did bronies do again to make everyone so upset?

>LITCHrally

dude. joke's on you.
they're not wrong
you're definitely an autistic cunt. don't even reply this time. just kill yourself.

He has shit taste in video games. CS and Doom? Literally pandering the 15 year olds.

Play some fucking Ghosts 'n Goblins or Dark Souls you little shit.

let's start a raid against this faggot.
tired of his shit

what's with the greentext retard?

You are a child, leave Sup Forums.

count me in.

Ugh. I can't believe people buy into this shit.

I'm not even sure what you're arguing about, retard. You like Leafy?

yes yes yes

NYPAfags btfo

we should put him in his place

>disappointed with Sup Forums

the fact you had any expectation or hop at all makes you an idiot

i am arguing about your mom being a nasty bitch she is

Everybody calling this faggot the Sup Forums of YouTube should fucking stop breathing. The only popular youtuber who might be youtube's Sup Forums is FilthyFrank.

Think Sup Forums is sick of his lesbian face popping up all the time. Most people here couldn't give a flying fuck about him.

You are breaking Global Rule #2, my friend.

Agreed.

>ITT basement dwelling neckbeards lash out in rage and jealousy against someone else's success

Leafy is funny and his videos are hilarious, if you disagree, kills yourself.

There's a sad amount of overlap between leafys fans and Sup Forumstards. It's a little depressing actually.
>Nephew is 15
>Always talking about "dank memes" and shit
>Leafy fan to the extreme
>Overhear a conversation the he goes on Sup Forums all the time
>Brags about posting on Sup Forums
There are more than you think. I don't even know why I still use this shithole of a board

leafy is literally my role model
haters are just jealous

>you became human and senile
FTFY

this is bait

this is bait

THIS ISN'T BAIT REEEEEEEEE

No chance Ethan Bradberry is Sup Forums in a human form.

My little brother jeeps going on about how he's suing drama alert (he likes drama alert) and I want to see this happen just so that my brother can shut up and find something maybe a little less stupid

Nice quints

Pyrocynical is way better, He's even going to sell bodypillows of himself!

Yeah, I see 15 year olds posting crap about Sup Forums in a lot of YouTube comment sections.

I'd estimate that we're 70/30 newfags to oldfags.

His voice is retarded, his videos are more cringey than the videos he makes fun of, he looks like a fag, and he's just plain annoying.

He's sort of like PewDiePie of this year I guess. Ages 7 to 14 fucking fell in love with him probably because that was that year's flavour and now he's all over the place despite being unfunny. On top of this, any Youtuber who makes any video with gameplay and talking is automatically considered copying despite the fact that what he's done has been done a thousand times before him.

tl;dr xD memes, lol he swears a lot! fucking feminists! hahaahah!

im fucking buying one

I think Pyro's a lot better too, though that's not really saying much.

sensitive not senile

Me 2

Too bad it's not bait, people can't handle the truth. Faggot

he's boring
he picks on kids which is kinda cringy
he makes vids on people with out doing propor reserch like the time he made fun of that autistic kid that was trying to get better or the fat guy that lost weight

come on now you can't act like that in real life

Really. Leafy is such a pathetic kid. Planting like 30 "Fucks" random trough his sentences. There are way better youtubers who are destroying their opponents better like FilthyFrank or Colossal Is Crazy for example. h3h3 was right: Bullying kids on the internet isn't an art. That's probably the most basic shit of the internet.

Really. I saw 13yo muslimfaggot "rappers" in germany destroying their "opponents" better than the pot smoking pinecone.

I... I don't think I have ever felt true cringe until now.

kek

I think he has the basis to be funny, like his voice and his delivery and even to a point, what he says. But you're right, and I think it's cause he's still just an edgy child. He'll probably grow out of it.

ima just go n hang out with pol for a while

His parents were or are still drug addicts and he started his youtube-career with minecraft-let's plays. I don't think there's any hope for that kiddo.

Isn't he in his twenties?

yes probably older

I think once he gets older he will see how cringe the shit he does is and will probably stop or he will probably change

imagine him doing the shit he does when he's in his 30's or 40's

22, I think

I think this whole crap is too valuable for him. He needs like 3-6 hours to make a video, can upload daily and earns at least 1k with every video. Probably youtube would rather strike his channel or he will loose popularity.

Onision is much more entertaining though

that fetus is pretty g

He is not funny in the slightest. Claims to be an "asshole" but apologizes for everything he says.

its not nice to laugh at mentally retarded people