What show do you watch to pretend you have friends? In my case Seinfeld is my favourite friend simulator

What show do you watch to pretend you have friends? In my case Seinfeld is my favourite friend simulator.

Podcasts are a little more practical. Since I'm just listening in and can talk back and pause while go over my thoughts and comments in my head

Red letter media is a good friend simulator senpai

Sup Forums: The Movie starring anonymous.

Game Grumps.

Me too. Do you also talk out loud like you're talking to the characters? Like you'll say to the screen, "Wow Jerry, that's a funny observation," or "George, that's a ridiculous scheme. It'll never work properly."

I do this when I watch my favorite mcu films

Not even joking

Archer

Dude...

That might be the saddest thing I've ever read, and I spent 2 years on /r9k/ at its most depressing

SUNNY
U
N
N
Y

But you can interact with us

that whore on the left looks like a nigger-tier amy schumer

I do this too. My quips are hella epic. I bet if I met RDJ and Chris Evans in real life, they would totally be my friends.

Community

MST3K is the greatest friend simulator

cab are eaaaaaaaaaaahhh

i watch moeshit

Oh definitely. I've sent plenty of letters so it's probably gonna happen soon

Star Trek

It's not really pretending to have friends, but when I listen to SleepyCast I wish my friends were on that same wavelenght and I envy their friendship.

god I fucking hate normies

I like using these guys because with them there's a nice variety of friend types to enrich your virtual friend experience.

Always Sunny

It also makes me feel like being a scumbag is alright

That's right Jay.

>muh club

Fuck off GGer

>tfw have friends but feel alone and empty all the time

sometimes I talk to myself in the car and pretend I have a podcast

Animu.

First post saddest post

>Used to have friends
>Used to have gfs and got sex pretty regularly
>mfw

Both of these were just over 4 years ago. It really is worse to have both of those things and never experience them again then to never have them in the first place.

Same.

I've even recorded myself to see how it sounds.

>mfw deena gets toxic shock syndrome from re using a tampon for 2 days

Better to have never loved than to have loved and lost. Goes something like that.

>he thinks this is the saddest thing he's ever read
Try again

your not alone user

also objectivly the best choice

>tfw no hot 20 something year old girls to save from a killer

I havent gotten that ballsy
and really I just whisper it, Im afraid of somebody seeing or hearing it even though im alone

Ain't reading that novel. fuck that for a bunch of cowboys.

tl;dr?

Eh I disagree
I'm in a giant dry spell but I'm glad a girl's vagina has made me orgasm, at least I have that

GRENADE WHISTLE

This right here. I'm a hopeless alcoholic so watching this show makes me feel like I'd fit right in with their zany get-rich-quick schemes and crippling substance abuse.

Same here

its just so much fucking effort trying to keep in touch with people and constantly try to woo women

When I reached 21 I couldn't be fucked anymore, not to mention having a full time job

Just read it you faggot

>Kid and hisfriend stalk this girl
>They become friends
>his friend dates girl
>Kid falls in love with friends girl
>friend and girl break up
>kid starts hanging out with girl and falls in love
>Kids girlfriend finds out
>Kid dates girl
>They are in love
>Kid leaves for Hong Kong for work or some shit
>girl dies in car accident

Farscape

I can guarantee you this is better than having no friends at all

High school relationship tier bullshit isn't worthy of real feels.

Years pass in that story only the beginning is shit

I just downloaded a video where a fat woman pegs a guy

It's about a person that found love, lost it, then found love again. This is called life you little faggot. Oh I went to college and fell in love and then fell in love again! Shut the fuck up and go back to rdt where you belong.

>m-muh edgy
Life can be sad you fucking autist
if you went outside and socialize for once you might one day understand it

This is me. I can remember having a nice circle of friends and a great girlfriend to boot, one by one I lost touch or had a falling out.

Fuck my life

did you like yourself?

desu I think this is more normal and part of adulthood than we think. Or at least it's partly due to the rise of social media and technology. I donno man, you're just not alone with this. Donno if that makes you feel better or not.

It's not about being edgy it's about you being so immature you consider a made for Lifetime tv style story sad when it's just life as it is for most people if they're lucky enough to get that far. You're pathetic.

Jackass and After Hours (I know) for me.

Cheers, Always Sunny in Philadelphia, New Girl. A friend of mine betrayed me and convinced everybody I was a thief when I wasn't so I lost my circle of friends and reputation. These shows got me back on my feet.

Says the faggot who belongs on bread it.

I do this too. Fuck.

I like listening to old clips of Opie and Anthony with Jim, Patrice, Collin, Bobby, and Vos. I wish I had friends like that where we make fun of each other.

Curb. All I want in life is to hang out and talk nonsense with Larry.

>you will never eat Palestinian chicken with Larry David

>OOOOOOH HES DONE YOU AGAIN STEVE

Is it just me or is it harder to make friends as an adult?

Fell out of touch with my high school friends and I am having a hard time in college making new friends.

Oh god you do too?

Stop filming me and my girlfriend.

Nigga I ain't reading all that

Sleepycast. Sometimes when I tell stories to people in real life, I tell them stories from the podcast and say it happened to my friend.

What a saddo

:(

I've done this. I hate the way I sound, not until I recorded myself did I realize I have a faggy lilt to my voice.

>he actually thinks anyone is reading that fucking dissertation

Twitch. Chatting with "girl gamers" is the only interaction I have with women.

I watch interviews with Kiernan Shipka and pretend she's my girlfriend and we go see French new wave films and listen to The Stooges.

One Tree Hill.

I'm sad now

>can talk back

user, are you okay?

Oh boy....
I do the same ;_;

shiggystream.com

As an adult it's like everyone has already their established group of friends and nobody is interested in making new friends again, but in college shouldn't be that hard, you should be able to met with like minded people there.

I'm not even British, but I find watching Inbetweeners reminds me of having friends when I was younger and Peep Show reminds me of being roommates with one of my friends in my 20s, and my life is basically a less interesting version of Mark's. I don't have friends anymore, and haven't in maybe 10 years. If I ever need to escape that empty feeling, I'll watch some cute girl anime, the cuteness and happiness helps me feel better.

What are y'all talking about, this is completely normal behavior. Most people talk to themselves to simulate conversation or think out loud when they're alone so it makes sense they would do it when listening to a podcast.

It always felt like I was the only one.

Yeah, my main friends are all lads I went to school with. The only people we are friends with who are younger we know through like people's little brothers or from playing football. At work I have no friends apart from one guy I went to school with, I cant be arsed making new ones.

Sure smells like fucking reddit in here.
Keep this self pity faggot pussy bullshit over there please.

I watch news reports and feel like i'm actually not in bumfuck middle of nowhere for a moment.