This fucking thread again:

This fucking thread again:

Ask a 33 year old kissless virgin anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCSr_LCNqkuC99f2YbowjgRg/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lol what a loser

Why don't u pay a hooker?

Hi brother. Same situation here. How do you deal with it?

why bother, they have no information I wish to learn.

Hooker said no

I'm too cheap and too much of a pussy for cheap pussy.

Alcohol and sports.

Does it bother you? I'm a 21 year old virgin almost 22, just curious if it gets any easier

I could tell you shit about molecular biology, oncology and stem cell research. That's what I'm trained in.

Wow. I remember thinking I would die a virgin bc I graduated high school a virgin but then pumped some pussy at 19, but damn!!!!! You must be damn sure the best days of your PENIS's sexual peak are LONG LONG gone and IF you ever do have sex you're gonna think it could've been a lot better if you were younger. Bc sex is pretty overrated. The actual orgasm your dick feels is the same. It's only the situations you CUM in that makes it feel different

Is going into pharmacology worth it? I want to synthesize psychedelics but am 90% sure I won't get a job and will become the equivalent of a failed meth cook.

No one gives jack shit about what you do. After success is measured in money, it's measured in pussy. And you get none

>You must be damn sure the best days of your PENIS's sexual peak are LONG LONG

True.

No. I'm unemployed myself after my last postdoc contract ran out and wasn't extended in May. Wanted to go into industry but haven't found a job yet though I've been looking for a year. If I could chose again, I would go to med school.

I'll bite
why are you still a virgin at 33?

You're on Sup Forums. Maximum autismo.

Did you ever consider going to a bar and getting a girl drunk? Add alcohol to the situation and they'll fuck you with or without a condom and you can blow loads inside them then drop them off at the bus stop no money no problem. Works for me.

Ima put it like this
>you will NEVER experience an orgasm better than the time you did it at 16 while inside of a 16 year old pussy.

Sure there will always be 16 year old pussy around. But your dick will never be 16 again.

So. WHY are you still a virgin? Or why do you think you still are?

I want to tuck onto that femscrotum.

I used to be a heavy drinker in university. So I was always hanging around student bars and clubs at the weekends. But in the end, no female bit; and I ended up drunk.

Bc you don't know what else do with with pussy huh virgin

Looking okay, have a nice body. But I am a huge social retard.

hey bro
45 year old virginfag here.

are you fat?

What's your story man?

No. Used to be swole in my early 20s, still very athletic.

I'm fat. I get laid.

Well go to regular bars now. You said university instead of college. Your probably British. You people apparently drink alot. The odds are in your favor. Find a drunk girl take her to HER house. Fuck her cum inside her then go home.

what spells do you have?

Doesn't get laid. Gets pissed off. Spends time drawing on pussy he doesn't get to make himself feel better

I'm German. Used to study in Germany, Sweden and the UK.

>virgin in hiding detected

how are you guys such losers?

ive had many chances to lose it since 12 and finally did it at 15. Been fucking girls ever since.

and the best part, i didnt even do anything.

>another virgin detected

OP here. Didn't have any chance that I remember.

Said it yourself bro, pussy is pussy, the orgasm feels the same. All that's left is how you feel about yourself after you're finished. If I was waking to that by my side, I'd start thinking of ways my life went wrong and ways to end it.

Go to the Netherlands and hire a hooker. Have you tried that?

I was in the car accented when I was 13, and long story short from the waist down I was crushed. I lost a leg, and they had to remove my balls because those where crushed as well.
Nowadays I just wheel my crippled ass around.

see this
posted it wrong

>
AAHAHAHHAHAHHA

youtube.com/channel/UCSr_LCNqkuC99f2YbowjgRg/videos is he popular omong girls?

bump

Show body faggot.

>bitter that he's never shoved his benis into vagina
Get a load of this faggot.

bump

Fuckers.