Do you think if i switch from alcohol to painkillers for my fix i'll lose weight?

do you think if i switch from alcohol to painkillers for my fix i'll lose weight?

Other urls found in this thread:

getdrunknotfat.com/get-drunk-not-broke/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

weed>alcohol

and none of the calories

Do you know of any fat smackheads?

you got a point there

smack is whack

don't do that shit

i'm not gonna go that far, just codiene tabs

how fucking gay are painkillers. take speed or mdma.

He didn't ask you if you think he should switch to painkillers, just if he would lose weight if he did. Obviously nobody should cultivate an opiate addiction but if OP is enough of a degenerate to do so your disapproval isn't gonna change much.

Yes, alcohol is fattening

But all of the cancer and dependancey
However marijuana does cause less strain on the body

Yes. Old friends sister was around 700 lbs doing rails of codeine off of a disney dvd case.

Shit was whack.

lol ok kid

He's looking to replace one downer with another, how the fuck is speed or mdma a good substitute?

The exception rather than the rule.

>dependancy

kek.

no cancer if you vape it and/or eat it bro

Those were the first two things that came to his underage mind, you see he just got out of health class.

seeing alcohol as a party drug it fits pretty good.
if you just wanna sit at home and get high then consume weed.

You are literally in high school

>700lbs

yeah i'm sure it was the codeine that did that

Nope I think you'll just OD and die

No, you'll get addicted to painkillers stupid

both are better than being fat

Alcohol isn't a party drug lol. Sure it's at parties, but I drink it just as much when I'm by myself chilling.

OR a nigger

But for real, I lost 60 pounds just by cutting out beer. Smoke weed pretty much every day and used La Croix to have a cold fizzy drink in my hand.

You can literally cut out 30%+ of your daily caloric intake (if you're actually a true alcoholio).

Just switch to vodka

too expensive, ahh i remember now codeine is good

There are always exceptions.

Switch to Xanax and you'll see impressive weight-loss and better highs.

Case and point. Artie actually gained weight on heroin.

And worse withdrawals

i have lorazepam which is the same kinda drug and the high wasn't as good as codeine

Switch to bleach

where is it more expensive to get drunk with vodka than with beer ?

Oh yes. You can never let yourself go into withdrawal when it comes to Xanax. If you go there, you fuckin' stay committed or your life turns into living hell. Nothing is as hard to kick as benzo's, if you ask me - Not even heroin. But Xanax is the most commonly prescribed medication people take recreationally so getting bars cheap is usually quite easy, and getting your GP to prescribe some for you can be simple as well. (Though normally at a lower dosage than you might 'need', of course)

i can get drunk with 4 cans of lager which is less than half a bottle of vodka

The highest alcohol-to-cost ratios usually are beer where I live (just because you get so much volume), but it's a matter of pennies when you put it into perspective, so not an excuse at all.

Xanax is Alprazolam, not Lorazepam, though they are both Benzodiazepines. However, I have had VASTLY different results with them. They affect people differently so I'd suggest you try all of them (Diazepam as well) before you rule them out, personally. Easier to obtain than Codeine as well, and won't ruin your liver to the same extent, and much more unlikely to cause you to grow tolerant to it. With Codeine, you will ALWAYS need to take more and more and more to feel the high, and it can lead to extreme depression. Proceed with caution.

take up smoking meth

Yes but painkillers will fuck your insides up. Fuck with your kidneys, your colon prolly your liver. Unless you get some with no tylenol shit in it like pure oxycotton but even then it will still fuck your insides up. Just smoke weed

in germany you can get a bottle of rum with 54% alcohol for like 7-8 euro.
unbeatable when you want to get drunk fast.
there is very cheap beer aswell.
1 crate of cheap beer for like 7-8 euro aswell. but its not so tasty.

I believe this site takes averages from the USA and compiles them as best you can expect.

oops:
getdrunknotfat.com/get-drunk-not-broke/

This user is correct.

sounds like a paradise for bums, winos and alkies

well, alcohol has a big historical background here.

I have friends from Sweden who drive their car down to Germany just to fill the while vehicle up with alcohol and then drive back home. Your prices are unbeatable considering you get high-quality stuff most of the time. Germany is seriously underrated as a country - I am truly said that Merkel is fucking your shit up, brother. When the time comes, we need to Deus Vult together.

Try exercising you fat fuck.

alcohol and food is really cheap here.
germans really are cheapfucks when they buy food. thats why aldi is so popular
french and italian people spend way more on food.