Sup Sup Forums just a poorfag having lunch what are you richfags enjoying?

Sup Sup Forums just a poorfag having lunch what are you richfags enjoying?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O3lpqhYhP3Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

not richfag but nachos and houmous

I'm a medium fag and I still eat lunchables. There's no shame there.

>lunchables
>meal
Pick one

>implying

there be so much sodium in those mang. It would be like 10 times healthier to just grab some saltine crackers, store bought ham and cheese than to eat those things

The fuck you say about lunchables, nigga?

Today in my school in finland. Paid 0€ for it.

is that cheese or just dye powder?

Is this even considered food..?

Ok, enlighten me, I have never seen such a thing before.
You remove the candy bar and microwave it? It's packed with cracker instead of bread? Does this cost as much as a lunch? Given that the package is highly overdone for some crackers, cheese and ham.

I mean, there are like thousands of convenience food pack, ready to eat with or without a microwave.

you're supposed to make little sandwiches with it cold

No this is all ready to eat you don't cook it.
Lunchables are like $2+ a piece of I'm not mistaken better things to have then these

Does OP even know what a poor fag fucking is? How is excessively spending 5 bucks on a lunchable constituting a poor fag?

Holy shit just cook some pasta or anything you fucking cunt, the only thing easier than masturbating is cooking.

Just had some mac and cheese that my mom made for my niece considering going and getting a big dank sandwich and ice cream from the sub shop down the road

>microwave my lunchables

Lol get the fuck out of here

Fuck you. Cooking, dishes, etc. takes too much time.

Lunchables may seem cheap, but the for the amount of food you get it's actually not.

OP is a shit tier poorfag

lrn2beansandrice

>dank sandwich
>dank
>describing anything beside weed as dank
>using dank to describe anything at all even weed

monumental faggot detected

>actual poor food
>actually good + nutritious
>can't have it more because so used to being poor that poorfood triggers eat-everything mode

Going to head to the local chicken shack soon and get me some fried chicken. Dont know why but im really craving it

This, no poor fag could justify the price on lunchables

You are a faggot

Angus burger with bacon and cheddar with steak fries

dude lunchables is expensive for what you're actually getting

your just jealous of my dank sandwich

it has hot roast beef, peppers, cheese, garlic butter, all on a massive slab of soft and flaky bread

Days the person wasting all of his time cooking like a batch instead do using thst same time to make money and buy better food. Enjoy doing dishes for 1/3 of your life while I use that time to skydive and travel the world bitch

chili + potato salad + garlic bread

a can of $0.85 sardines

Going out to eat sushi in 20-30 minutes

A tuna sandwich with some sour cream and onion chips.

sam adams cherry wheat on top of 3 days of vodka binge. i do what i want

this. who the hell can't feed thereself and needs garbage food like this? your mommy probably still washes your clothes?

What the fuck is houmous you poor faggot? Hummus??? Is that what you mean. And why not get some pita chips you palette-less nugget. Jesus b is fucking eye opening.

That looks like jail food user... In fact, worse than jail food... God I guarantee your body is shit

kek

I remember those back in the days. Is the cheese to meat and cracker ratio still off?

that shit is expensive.. just buy all the ingredients and get 10x more for 5x less

Yeah, you should definitely not pay for anything that came from a garbage bin.

houmous is the right spelling amerifat

That shit looks expensive as fuck

Why not just by a bunch of cheap rice and chicken?

What about a lb of Potatoes, boil and mash.

Food that's good and poor.

Spelling of the word in English can be inconsistent.[6] "Hummus" is the most common spelling in both American and British English.[1][2][3] The spelling "houmous" is however common enough in British English to be also listed as a less common spelling in some UK dictionaries but not, for example, in the Cambridge online dictionary.[2] Some US dictionaries also list other spellings such as humus, hommus, and hommos,[1] but not Merriam-Webster, for example.

Food kids are supposed to eat. Looks like something you'd find in an mre from Poland or some shit.

I live on about $75 a week once bills are paid. I eat well despite that because I know how to get good deals. Despite that I have to make the choice between eating and having clean clothes or other necessities most of the time. It's hard, but I manage. You're probably better off than I am OP.

Also: youtube.com/watch?v=O3lpqhYhP3Y

way to buy the hummus industry's pita chip propaganda faggot. any chip works with hummus. I bet you think you NEED buns for burgers instead of just any bread, too

Lunchables are like $4 a piece for 6 crackers, 6 circles of slimy lunch meat and a kraft single split up into 6 pieces. You also get a fun sized piece of candy and a Capri Sun drink. Shit is the biggest ripoff ever.

They're awesome though. I usually steal them from Wal-Mart when I pass one. The boxes are a perfect size that I can suck in my stomach and lodge them between my belt and ribcage and nobody can tell.

I'd rather eat a hot MRE rather than that shit.

boycock

I found the negro.

damn thats disgusting. if you really are poor buy lentis, potatoes, onions, carrots, garlic, apples and oil and some herbs/spices. its super cheap, tasty and healthy and can get you through weeks.

Tazo black tea, bagel with jam, tofurky sausage, odwalla oj.