Cuck thread. Post a picture, user describes what they'd do

Cuck thread. Post a picture, user describes what they'd do.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/a/hss1B
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'd push her up against that wall and eat her asshole while fingering her pussy. Then I'd fuck her face. After that I'd fuck her ass, cum inside, and leave her on the floor.

Isn't all that shit for the dregs of society? The kind of people who if they all died, it would make everything better?

She'd probably enjoy that.

gf she loves anal

Vigorous anal sex, obvi

ooooh i love hair like that, i'd pull on it so hard while pushing my dick between those slutty lips of her. any other pics?

all the fucking betas posting girls. fuck, man

Cream pieā€¦more!

Posted a bunch in the last thread, bitch loves to change her hair though

Gf

Cont. Tell me how youd fuck her. Cock trib.

id smear her makeup with my cum

she seems really cute, i'd love to really harshly fuck her, probably in front of someone else to embarrass her

She knows her fat ass was made for taking cock.

nice anyway, she has a very fuckable face

i'd tie her ass to my leash and walk her deep in the hood and let a bunch of niggers run a train her till she can't squirt any more.

cuff her hands behind her back, push her onto her knees and fuck her face until she's covered in drool and spit. after that id stuff her throat full, pinch her nose and see how long she can hold her breath. if she pleases me i may reward her with a brutal ass fucking

pin her head against the concrete and slam her from behind

i would fuck both of them so hard...omg...have more pics?

There's nothing like the feeling of seeing your GFs eyes light up, while you're balls deep in her pussy, by you suggesting it would be hot for her to take cocks way bigger than yours.

she does, loves dressing up all slutty and being made to cry and ruin her makeup

id peel her pants off and eat her ass just like that until she was screaming in orgasm. then flip her on her stomach and pound her asshole until she cant stand up

I'm sure she'd love that!

she is so fucking slutty but that makes her pretty hot
i'd love to make her cry while fucking her hard

Nice tits! I wanna slide my dick inbetween them and cum on her cute face

... So?

Would fuck my gf?

Here is a full album, tell me what you'd do!
m.imgur.com/a/hss1B

if you cock trib her post it and i'll make sure to show her

she seems pretty fuckable, i'd ram my dick in her with great pleasure
nice boobs too

Glad you like them! You could slide your dick in here too

got more pics?

Id give her a good facefuck till she is a drooly mess. Then I'd invite her male friends over to do the same. We'd dp her before we unleash our load on her face. The pic go out to all her friends.

how about her?

would love to fuck these girls brains out... but seriously i wouldnt last a minute with any of them. guess thats the life of a cuck...

How would you fuck her? I'll post more, the more detailed the better

i'd push her against that little post rip off her top and fuck her till she cant walk anymore

Oh shit what a gloriously inviting slit! I could pound that forever...

oh dude. she is perfect. moar?
would you be interested in an email trade?

related: my gf

omg i wanna tie her wrists and fuck her so bad. more pics?

It's my favorite view for sure

u have more pics? so damn hot

Her favorite position

I'd ram my cock down her throat until she gags and starts crying. Moar?

give a long detailed description and you get another.

Fun gal. Complete whore on bed, imagine those lips sucking and whispering: damelo papi, asi papi

Cock trib.

what would you guys do to her

anyone?

Got one of her face?

would plow hard

Doggystyle, pull her hair, fuck her ass with 8 inches until i make her beg me to cum on her face, then spit on her face and blow my load up her asshole

maybe with your tiny cock... she would be screaming for mercy if i fucked her like this

Gf

Sister

Such a good ass for that.

ew

would drop her to the bed and rape her hard, preferably in front of someone

How would you fuck these two?

How would you fuck this little slut?

if you are interested..

[email protected]

maybe underwear or naked this time?
i will tie her wrists and start to undress her. then ill lick every single cm of those boobies and ill keep licking her body until i get to her pussy

any more interested? Got a few left and I plan to show her any posts people make about her.

Would also force her down and fuck her throat. Perfect. Leave the glasses on.

i'd roll her top up just enough for her tits to come out, then i'd slide her panties to the side, push her up against the wall and breed her until she can't stand.

3. No more interest?
Tell how would you use her or cock trib.