What would you do to her b?

lidl lohnt sich

trash/10

Stole her expense

Show your dick for her

tell her to shop at aldi instead, its a lot cheaper

put her on a diet

spank her for being so fat

Tell her some faggot loser with no life is taking creepshots of her on the bus.

Ok OP. Take off her headphones and left the bus

Based on the bag and clothing choice, she's homeless. If she looks better than your angle, I'd offer her a place with some rules and limitations. Otherwise I wouldn't do a damn thing to her

smile and say hi..

Go to lidl with her

MidgetFace

Why you act like a fucking mudslim? can't you sit on the same train as a female without having the need to insult her by creepshoting?

>drop her off at the mall
>give her a sealed envelope when she asks for money
>drive off and never talk to her again
>envelope is full of monopoly money

Fuck her in her tight lidl pussy

typical Sup Forums user fucking creep

Islam is the religion of paedophiles

And (as for) those of your women who have despaired of menstruation, if you have a doubt, their prescribed time shall be three months,and of those too who have not had their courses; and (as for) the pregnant women, their prescribed time is that they lay down their burden; and whoever is careful of (his duty to) Allah He will make easy for him his affair.
- Qur'an 65:4

Our mothers and before them our grandmothers married when they were barely 12. Good upbringing makes a girl ready to perform all marital duties at that age.
- Grand Mufti of Saudi Arabia, Sheikh Abdul Aziz Al-Sheikh

A nine-year-old girl has the same sexual capacities like a woman of twenty and over.
- Skeikh Mohamed Ibn Abderrahmane Al-Maghraoui

A man can marry a girl younger than nine years of age, even if the girl is still a baby being breastfed. A man, however is prohibited from having intercourse with a girl younger than nine, other sexual acts such as foreplay, rubbing, kissing and sodomy is allowed. A man having intercourse with a girl younger than nine years of age has not committed a crime, but only an infraction, if the girl is not permanently damaged. If the girl, however, is permanently damaged, the man must provide for her all her life. But this girl will not count as one of the man's four permanent wives. He also is not permitted to marry the girl's sister.

- The late Ayatollah Khomeini of Iran, Supreme Leader of the Islamic Revolution

Child marriage in Islam is permissible. In the Koran there is no specific age of marriage...[If the government imposed new laws against child marriage] There will be violent conflict from the Muslims, saying that 'no, we will not accept this, we'd rather die than accept something which is not a law from Allah.'
- Ahmed Sani Yerima, former governor and current senator of Zamfara State, Nigeria

مُحَمَّد صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم‎‎

Take her to Waitrose and show her what a proper grocers looks like.

It may be hard to believe, but torn trousers are actually some kind of fashion.

Kill her whit a shovel.

Stop abusing garden tools.

Shovels are getting more and more degenerate these days

Get a car you public-transportation faggot!

No, women are bad.

Brutally murder

NOT saying that I"m going to convert to Islam or anything, but if I were to, you know. Go to Iran and convert, could I get me a bride that's, you know. NOT SAYING I WOULD, but if I were to, I could, right? I mean if I went over there and renounced my U.S. citizenship, but even If I didn't, would the government know and if they did, what they do anything to me?

Not saying I'd go through with it because I'm not a pedo.

lick her knee

Buy her jeans that aren't ripped