PLEASE Sup Forums destroy this fucking cop

do everything you want with this asshole

can I send him a friendrequest?

what's your problem with him? just wondering

why should we nigger?
HE LOOKS LIKE A GREAT GUY TO ME.

not your army faggot

power abuse.

He's a cop. Why would we mess with him? If he's shooting niggers like you, then he's an excellent cop. Unless he is not shooting niggers.

Did he give you a ticket for being a faggot?

OP's level of faggotry would require jail time.

we dont have niggers here

probably cought op sucking dick in public

NYPA

Where's she looking?

lemme gues....cuz you are from Argentina?

I'm not a nigger, I like cops

go back to mexico jose

Do it yourself you fuckin pussy

I just sent him an anonymous message warning him that some kid he ticketed is posting his information online and inciting people to attack him on social media.

did he do something to you? or are you just one of the black niggers matter crowd?

Shitskin tarbaby spearchucker detected.

Unless you got proof, Cop is just a cop doing his job. So stop being an uber-nigger because you got caught being a chimp.

good man. he needs to know. forewarned and all that shit

So when he search you he didnt use lube?

>uber-nigger
seriously, i think this asshole has worked his way up to turbonigger

Cop seems like he'd beat a nigger without hesitation.

Since when was that a bad attribute?

Just waiting for OP to reply saying "FRIEND DINDU NUFFIN, FREE MY NIGGA"

AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I BEING DETAINED?

Oh please, whoever has the darkest skin is the nigger of that country. Inless it's in Africa. Then everyone is a nigger and deserves to die.

Most likely OP is jelly that this fat sunovabitch has a gf and OP will die a virgin

The first thing I thought when I looked at this dude was he's harmless. He looks like a kind-hearted person who's just doing his job. Sometimes, his job just happens to piss people (mainly shitskin bar bangers) off.
This.

why would we jump for you
no reason given in op ( a little late m8), no incentive given, and personally we're pretty burdened with our own shit, so why care about this? You didn't even mention possible lulz, something that's usually up for discussion and a great motivator. If you want people to do something, give them a good reason. Don't expect them to jump because you said so.

You see OP, the worst part is this cop COULD be corrupt as fuck. Maybe he did legitimately wrong you. But no one fucking believes you.

Why? Your people, your dark-skinned reparation-demanding people keep burning down homes and businesses, looting and rioting and blocking highways in the name of "Justice". Every single goddamned one of these "young good black men" was doing something wrong when he was being investigated by police. That tarnished your entire races' reputation. No one fucking believes you anymore except liberal cuckolds and your own blame-whitey kin.

Get your fucking people under control and you'll be taken seriously again. How come Carver and Degrasse didn't need to ruin small communities and kill innocent cops to prove their points?

cops are always dicks comes with the territory.
Personally i have never liked cops and i am white, my dad was a cop and i know the type of crap they pull and the shit they get away with.

also where's the proof - you came to us after all

offbyone.jpeg

DENIED FAGGOT

I think there are lulz to be had if we fuck with OP instead.

He is not a cop. He is my pool man. A great guy btw.

You tell us EXACTLY what happened because nobody deserves to get fired if some shithead teenage shitfuck gets disappointed when he gets punished for doing something wrong.

So.

WHAT DID YOU DO?

this, somebody ask cop who faggot op could be

just did

He didn't have the delegation of authority to tell me not to skate across the handicap crosswalk. Fuck that cop let's get him

This right here is some next level autism.

wow haha fukkk the cooopppzzzz boooiiiiii

hahahah
black people

I'm gonna go ahead and guess you're not OP.

>obvious bait is obvious

yes thinking this is a serious post means you probably have autism

dubs of truth

checked

So where are we on finding out who OP is?

He keeps telling me not to skate on the sidewalk but I'm not even skating I'm just doing flips and shit.

The old people passing by don't care and besides there's no where else to skate anyway Fuck that cop

OP here I hate this fucking cop because he refused to do a cavity search on my request

Clearly you're not a fan of Mike Vallely.

TopAKHAT

yes, this is sense

>Get your fucking people under control and you'll be taken seriously again

this 1000000X over

Message!

OP is a Fag

MODS!

checked and cringed