Captain America might become gay

So apparently there is gonna be a huge retcon on Captain America that's gonna be reveled tomorrow.
>bleedingcool.com/2016/05/24/everything-you-knew-about-captain-america-was-wrong-semi-spoilers/
>This week sees the release of the gorgeous-looking Captain America #1 by Nick Spencer and Jesus Saiz. And it will utterly change the history and very nature of Captain America.So what is it?
>Well, it’s not the kiss with Sharon Carter, who notices how much older than Steve she now looks. Not even the liberal-left wing jibe on how unemployment is driving Hydra recruitment.
>Everything you knew was wrong.
You just know it's gonna be Captain America being gay especally with all the sjw in the comicbook industry. They have already made a chink Hulk, a woman Thor, a Muslim Captain Britain and Ms Marvel, a all women's Avengers and a black Captain America and Spider man. All that is left is a gay token character, that will be pushed to the mainstream.
It's happening guys. I just know it.
Just fuck my capeshit up!

Other urls found in this thread:

theouthousers.com/index.php/news/135410-exxxclusive-bad-guys-the-outhousers-will-spoil-captain-america-steve-rogers-1.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's funny that people who are faggots will love this, yet fail to realize they're using straight white male popular characters because everyone loves them the best.

If they made a new hero or a b-tier hero gay, no one would give a fuck because they're shit. In the end White Straight Males technically win, because it's "our" characters that have to be the ones who change because they're the most popular.

>a Muslim Captain Britain

Fuck you, she was great.

>a black Captain America

I don't read Cap Am, but that was The falcon right? His longtime friend since the 70s?

>make human representation of America a faggot

nothing to see here, liberals and jews hating America as usual

Guess again

>giving a shit about comic books
Only the movie canon matters desu, and Disney won't make anybody gay because they want to release the movies in China.

I couldn't care less about this honestly

Nothing is more pathetic than watching the comic book industry flail around shamelessly trying to pander to the widest audience possible. Comics are dead. Just accept it and move on.

If the axis had won WW2 this would have never happened

huh

Apparently he says Hail Hydra.

Yeah, we got that

This is fucking terrible and not "LE omg at all" it's just fucking stupid.

What's the story?

This makes literally zero sense.

t. M. Night Shyamalamaramalaradingodngpapas

That's cool.

>Mcucks will literally defend this

Based on the screen shot, he looks lie he's saying it ironically as some Hydra bigwig dies at his feet

If he's actually going to reveal he was HYDRA all along, that's just retarded.

>all these Sup Forums retards getting preemptively up in arms about comics they don't even read about something that won't even happen

You guys are insufferable.

>Captain America might become gay
Nope, much that Twitter hashtag to get Elsa a girlfriend won't happen. Chinese and Japanese markets are too important to fuck up.

>On the last page of Captain America: Steve Rogers #1, Steve Rogers says: "Hail Hydra." Apparently, he's been Hydra all along, brought into the organization as a child by his mother.

theouthousers.com/index.php/news/135410-exxxclusive-bad-guys-the-outhousers-will-spoil-captain-america-steve-rogers-1.html

he's been Hydra all along, brought into the organization as a child by his mother.

God Bless America

>story has nothing at all to do with gayness
>got clickbaited on Sup Forums

OP you fucking double nigger - is this thread your audition for Buzzfeed?

Just make a Booster Gold and Blue Beetle movie in which they are gay for each other, I'd watch that.

>>
I wouldn't mind it if they stayed in their godamn board.

>Booster Gold and Blue Beetle movie

I'd watch it

It's like retards come to these boards cause there are other retards that think the same stupid things as them and they feel validated in their opinions when they really are just stupid scum.

If they want to make Captain America gay, who the fuck cares, the character is been around for so long that there's not even a trace of continuity that a change like that could affect.

Whats next for Marvel?

>Japanese markets are too
>implying Fujos and Yuri fan won'y like that.

Faiza is great, fuck the haters who never actually read it

They're not watching capeshit user they have their Japanese cartoons.

good goy, hussain is great for britain

Good, that might fuel the fire for normal people to start shit canning the TV and film industry for being the degenerate garbage it is....

ALLAHU AKBAR

Spoken like a true cuckold.

>Sorry for breaking your wall thing
God-Emperor Trump C O N F I R M E D for Great Wall

Brian was a wanker. You'd know this if you didn't sustain yourself on memes

why was she great?

She had an actual personality, unlike the original who was just a lukewarm Steve Rogers

Someone who never actually read it and is not a hater. Also neither white nor American.

Is that picture a good representation of what her and her stories are like?

>I don't read Cap Am, but that was The falcon right? His longtime friend since the 70s?
Yeah, if anyone was gonna take over the mantle it'd be him or Bucky.

It was revealed elsewhere that Rogers is actually a member of Hydra.

Cap Britain is a tit, so yes. But it makes sense in-universe

ITT an MRA bitch and getting offended about something that isn't happening then goes to twitter to whine about SJWs

I wonder if we're getting "Ms Marvel" in the MCU. She'd slot into Spider-Man pretty nicely.

What in my post about us white men being the best means I'd let jerome fuck my wife if I had one..

Great meme dude

>Ms Marvel

AND THERE'S OUR X-MEN ENTRY POINT

End of the movie Rogue does her thing and soul-rapes Ms Marvel and we have the X-Men brought into the fold.

Then we can go full retard and do X-Men vs. Avengers

She's QT English Asian.

atleast it's not terrorist paki race halal lover whose become ms marvel.

Good, I hope Iron man becomes gay too and gets pregnant.

>a Muslim Captain Britain
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

>I know better than everybody else!
Fuck off retard.

Are DC comics this cucked too?

Marvel Comic books have always been about social justice and outsiders and the marginalised.

Even if this SJW thing is bullshit, it's not surprising.

Furthermore, it's a comic book film about superheroes; if you lose your shit about it so much and you are a man you may as well castrate yourself.

I have way less problem with well written Muslim characters than I do with this.

>Muslim woman hugging a man in public, and not just any man but a non-muslim man.

Ms Marvel is actually alright

I need to know who wrote this so I can slap them in the face for fucking up Wonder Woman this bad

>British woman hugging a man in public, and not just any man but a superhero and long-time friend

FTFY

Cap becomes Sup Forums why wouldn't you be happy Sup Forums?

>i do come in peace
>if you disagree i'll behead you

At least DC had the sense to contain this shit on a digital comic and not in the main WW title and then killed it when no one was buying it.

They also didn't let a known SJW write the main WW in favor of Rucka returning.

>mansplaining
It's one thing to be a raging social justice warrior, but unironically using your autistic twitter terminology in your comics is awful.

Now we just need X-Men to join the MCU so we can get Cap and Iceman to fuck.

Wait there's a captain Britain?

He has excalibur and was trained by Merlin and everything

Why are you manbabies not discussing this on Sup Forums?

>gorgeous looking
>the art is actually bad

Fuck off rich Johnson you massive faggot

>British

We are, this is a cross-board issue

>huehuehue she's brown so she can't be british lmao

wait? they talking not about him being gay but him being Hydra
?

I can live with watching Chris fondle male chests

how is it a cross board issue when it's only the comic not the movies?

>If you want to avoid this spoiler then consider yourself warned. DC Universe: Rebirth? That was the trial run. Marvel wins.

It's a clone / evil impostor

Show's over folks, move along

>liberal agenda of pushing the unemployment angle

Literally the opposite of what liberals say. Republicans are the ones talking about how bad unemployment is while liberals praise the job Obama has done on the issue.

If we get entertaining sulking like this post I'm honestly fine with it. He seems kinda gay anyhow. Poor chemistry with his female love interests.

She's actually kinda cute to be frank fampai

Which only proves she doesn't buy deeply into the Sharia stuff. Are we still supposed to hate her?

Stop caring about comics. Grow up. There is absolutely no excuse because it's not even like the movies where it has current mainstream appeal for normies. Comics are still a strictly dweeb affair.

You know you're on Sup Forums right? Who are you trying to impress?

Wait....wait

You mean if they reveal he's gay its about the comics right ?

Not like the Russo brothers coming out and being like oh yeah in Civil War he was gay.

So it means nothing.

SLIPPERY SLOPE WITH THE MEDIA FAGGOT

I CANT IGNORE ALL THIS BULLSHIT

THERE IS NOTHING GOOD ANYMORE

>look guys muslims are okay
>she's actually not that religious, and doesn't believe shit that either majorities or gigantic minorities (we're talking 1/3 or 3/7) believe
I have a sneaking suspicion she doesn't agree that the woman should obey the man, which a vast majority of muslims believe. What about death for apostates, which 1/3 believe? What about death for adultery, which, if memory serves, about half believe in?

And yes, even western muslims believe some of these things. There are several horrible things that a majority of western muslims believe in - mainly that sharia should rule and that freedom of speech should be limited in regards to religion, thereby rendering it obsolete.

What a wonderful muslim representative she is indeed. I'm totes not wary of muslims negatively influencing society now. Let's teach our children not to be either, so that they're unprepared to deal with it long term. Great.

nigga, it's a comic. relax

I don't think she'll buy into any of the things that force her SJW writers to reconcile giving Muslims a "fair rap" with the fact that they're mostly socially conservative shitlords. I don't read the comic but I'm almost certain she'd be Ismaili or some shit.

I knew a muslim woman irl who was socially very liberal, didn't wear the veil and was still very religious. Also, by showing that a muslim =/= religious fanatic, maybe muslims didn't have to embrace fanaticism if they wanted to be a muslim, you fet wgat I'm saying? I'm usually disgusted by liberal whitewash, but simply having a muslim character that isn't a stereotype it doesn't mean that it's saying all muslims = this character.

Yes.

They shipped the original Power Girl back to Earth 2 and she's dating black Superman. Meanwhile a negress took her name in Earth Prime.

this shit dont happen in manga and they eventually end, lets go to Sup Forums anons

Its that cap is a hydra agent, from his mother initiating him.
You're welcome.

For what? you saying what was posted almost immediately in the thread already?

>implying Steve Rogers isn't already bisexual

This is fucking bullshit
>Jean reads his mind
>Just pic of girls
>Apparently thinking too much of girls is a disguise for his latent homosexuality

>modern comics
No thank you.

>bleedingcool

>bleedingcool.com

What a scoop!

Fuck off. Cap is a representation of Old-School America and every movie has continued this trend as it should. Not a single one has pushed the SJW boogeyman. Hell, even Whedon's films were pretty tame.

Seriously, piss off with this sensationalism.

I can't believe this thread has this many replies.

Is this real or an edit? Because if it is real and legit....