Is anyone else FUCKING SICK of the entire world right now??? I personally am...

Is anyone else FUCKING SICK of the entire world right now??? I personally am. I'M ABSOLUTELY DISGUISED by all the corrupt politicians, by all the LIEING CHEATING PEOPLE WE CALL FRIENDS?!?!?! BY GETTING STABBED IN THE BACK?! I say we rise up Sup Forumsros! I SAY WE RISE UP AND TAKE THE FIGHT BACK TO THEM!!!! Seriously, FUCK THE 1%!!! FUCK THEM ALL TO DEATH!!!!! They WILL get what's coming to them, in the end all is paid and all is served. HERE on Sup Forums we at the very least have the freedom of speech but even that won't last forever... We must take our freedom back, we must fight Sup Forumsros... This thread is the first of many, each day more of us will gather on threads like these, we will invade all of the Sup Forums boards and when we are numerous we will spread all over the internet!!! ONE BY ONE major sites will fall under our control and when the scum on top realize what we are and what we are up to it will be too late for them. I know the whole anonymous shit has become gay but I am asking you Sup Forumsros, forget about that gay shit, be anonymous like in the good old days, be the real anonymous and DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHAT ANYBODY SAYS, WE DON'T CARE IF PEOPLE THINK ANONYMOUS IS GAY, WE TAKE THEM DOWN AND THEN THEY WILL BE SORRY!!!! RISE Sup Forums, RISE AND GATHER SO THAT WE MAY ISSUE OVER A NEW WORLD ORDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ITT: 12 y/o having a tantrum

And I just want to get laid

SHUT THE FUCK UP NEWFAG

lol

WE WILL GET LAID ONCE ALL OF THIS BLOWS OVER Sup Forumsro!!!! WE'LL HAVE ALL THE CHICKS WE CAN HAVE!!!

GET A JOB

I agree OP! We have to stand up! Quickly, I think we should make our first move on the /lgbt/ board! Hazaaaaah!

I'm guessing you only posted this pic because of the watermark

I know this is bait but it is funny when someone who seriously thinks like this starts up with their retarded rhetoric like they represent and speak for the majority of the population of the world. Their population is so small and insignificant that there could be ten of them and they would accomplish about as much.

>SHUT THE FUCK UP NEWFAG

>FUCK THEM ALL TO DEATH
Found Mr. Garrison

Islam is the religion of paedophiles

And (as for) those of your women who have despaired of menstruation, if you have a doubt, their prescribed time shall be three months,and of those too who have not had their courses; and (as for) the pregnant women, their prescribed time is that they lay down their burden; and whoever is careful of (his duty to) Allah He will make easy for him his affair.
- Qur'an 65:4

Our mothers and before them our grandmothers married when they were barely 12. Good upbringing makes a girl ready to perform all marital duties at that age.
- Grand Mufti of Saudi Arabia, Sheikh Abdul Aziz Al-Sheikh

A nine-year-old girl has the same sexual capacities like a woman of twenty and over.
- Skeikh Mohamed Ibn Abderrahmane Al-Maghraoui

A man can marry a girl younger than nine years of age, even if the girl is still a baby being breastfed. A man, however is prohibited from having intercourse with a girl younger than nine, other sexual acts such as foreplay, rubbing, kissing and sodomy is allowed. A man having intercourse with a girl younger than nine years of age has not committed a crime, but only an infraction, if the girl is not permanently damaged. If the girl, however, is permanently damaged, the man must provide for her all her life. But this girl will not count as one of the man's four permanent wives. He also is not permitted to marry the girl's sister.

- The late Ayatollah Khomeini of Iran, Supreme Leader of the Islamic Revolution

Child marriage in Islam is permissible. In the Koran there is no specific age of marriage...[If the government imposed new laws against child marriage] There will be violent conflict from the Muslims, saying that 'no, we will not accept this, we'd rather die than accept something which is not a law from Allah.'
- Ahmed Sani Yerima, former governor and current senator of Zamfara State, Nigeria

مُحَمَّد صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم‎‎

OP Here, I actually have a job but it's driving me crazy, every day it's the same routine but with less and less freedoms... those guys up top keep me from actually pursuing my dreams... fuck them.

>9gag
lol didn't read

If you want freedom you should move to 'Murica

I, personally, would make it a new copypasta. Good job user.

OP Here I've actually lived there for a couple of years, 'murica sucks. I myself am from a poverty stricken country but man is it better here... In 'murica if you don't have money they throw you out in the street, everyone is burried in debts and there is no way out... they fucking throw you out of THE FUCKING HOSPITAL IF YOU CAN'T PAY THEM LIKE WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THAT 'MURICANS ARE THE FUCKING WORST

what? and make Trump your King ?

and your problem/point is ?

OP Here, personally I'd say fuck Trump, but at least he's better than hitlary...

This is what you filthy infidels fail to realize. If it was ordained by Allah or by the Prophet Muhammed (peace be upon him) who Allah spoke through then it is good. What can be more morally correct than that which has been told to us directly by the Creator? Do you think you know more than Allah?

Get smart, buddy. You're just dooming yourself to repeat history with what you're proposing.

But some good growth stocks. Spend like $100 every month in investments. Buy assets that will appreciate, NOT liabilities. If something is losing you more money than it is making, it is a liability. Your house, your car, your debts... All liabilities. Cut everything and focus on your assets. Get rid of ALL your debts. Credit scores are how banks trick you into accruing MORE debt. Once you're out of debt and are consistently investing, you will end life with millions in your coffers.

I most definitely know more than a nonexistent entity that is the focus of a mass delusion.

The lie that is Allah but a barren stone in a multi-millenial pot of stone-soup.

OP Here, you make an interresting point user, I might actually do that.

Nietzsche was right!

Allah and God are dead, because you and Muhammed (peado bear be upon him) speak in his name.

That's not how the wold works. That's not how the internet works. The internet is so large that if you viewed one webpage every second for the rest of your life you wouldn't get through even a tiny fraction of it. As far a corrupt politicians go, big things are happening this fall. Enough is enough and the tards who are currently running for POTUS have let the cat out of the bag by acting like undignified asshats in front of cameras. Both Drumpf and Shillary should be in prison for their crimes.

Things that have been revealed or will be revealed in the near future:
>your votes don't matter
>microsoft and apple work directly with the nsa
>the apple vs fbi thing was a lie
>water is threated with chemicals which double as antidepressants
>millions of dollars are wasted every year by the military in burn pits
>all calls are recorded by the nsa for quality assurance
>the ban on all or certain firearms will be pushed harder than ever in the next few years
>jews or reptiles don't run the world, just the people who have the most money
>islam will continue to go unchecked until the people of europe demand they be kicked out or they gas them like they did to the jews last time

Sincerely, Old user

prisoners of their elite culture stomped by elites from prison culture

vape that !

I will pray for you, kuffir. For you are without religion and without salvation. I pray that Allah may grant you wisdom and grace to one day see the truth.

your head will be seperated from your body, by your choice, or another's, and your utterances will be forgotten, with no god to remember them, long before this day fades from memory.

Poorfag mad at richfag
A tale of a tantrum

OP Here, I'm guessing you're right... you've just extinguished my will to fight the way I proposed at the start of the thread...

But Jews do hold all the money, and it's our fault, in the olden days professions that involved making a profit out of nothing like trade or banking were considered unhonorable, so we let the Jews do it...

>But Jews do hold all the money
This is exactly what the rich want you to think. The more the plebs fight over who's to blame, the less time they have to smell the shit they're standing waist deep in.

i know im just biting bait but you should know that ironic shitposting is still shitposting newfriend