HE DINDU NUFFIN

>HE DINDU NUFFIN

He gud boi

HE WUZ DESCENDED FROM KANGZ

At least Milwaukee is smarter than Ferguson. They actually worked to stop the riots while Ferguson tried to sympathise while they burned.

WE NEED MONIES FOR DEM PROGRAMS

Black lives matter..... what's their actual purpose, overthrowing all lawful protectors?

I was keeping an open mind with the black lives matter movement. But now their true colors are coming out. They are a bunch of violent chimps

I just love how it was a black officer shooting a nigger and they still went and rioted screaming BLM and shit, fuckin dindus

Actually the chimps were targeting white people for some reason.

Dem gud boiz. Dindu nufin'

Dindus nuffin

i didn't even know that, that just makes it so much better!

The Fuck12 sect within BLM do, the rest just try to implement it without understanding what they are doing or needing much reason.

Dindu/10

More than that they were out attacking any random white person who had the misfortune to drive through or otherwise wander into their ghetto shithole.

>whites have never known oppression

Fake picture but you are right.

>[citation needed]

I never noticed how nigger-looking SLJ's nose is.

Nigs gonna nig.

How the fuck do they claim racism and yet there's been no backlash against their bullshit all this time?

>Irish
>white
Pick one, only one.

I can't handle this much kek

Really?

Its obviously fake but I've sseena similar real picture. Js

No I think you might be wrong about this. Unless this post time traveled from the year 1890

Father of Morgan Freeman

>Niggers of Europe
>Original inspiration for Clowns
t'beshure O'Reilley

Are you one of those gaylord Americans who thinks he's Irish?

Yeah no one really thinks that anymore.

I would say that niggers are the niggers of Europe now. Get with the times.

If you look, pretty much every historical, personal account of a non-African's interactions with niggers is summed as "They're no better than animals."

This is not even the same nigger

Does he have two flip phones lying on his shoulder? What the fuck is this shit?

Id say he's seprate but equal

What wonderful changes have come to my city since the terrible fate occurred to the innocent, god like Christian Michael Brown!

Burner phones. Drug dealers use them because they are disposable and it makes it super easy to get a new phone number.