Are countries that has been subjected to foreign countries rule for hundreds of years white?

Are countries that has been subjected to foreign countries rule for hundreds of years white?

Good question

Indeed

>Europe subjected to Roman rule for hundreds of years
I don't know m8

That doesn't count mkay? They had an unfair advantage

Speak for yourself

most countries that were fully subjected to Roman rule for many centuries were not really white

Romans only really had a firm rule over Med countries which can't be classified as genuinely white

Umm forgetting about France sweetie x

>The USA has been subjected to foreign countries' rule for hundreds of years
Are you literally retarded?

Southern France is Med, I'll gave you Northern France, part of the Benelux and part of Britain.

But other than that, they ruled over Meds.

The original 13 states

yes infact we are whiter than our oppressors.

You see, when a country is subject to foreign rule for hundreds of years nationalism remains strong. When you are a ruler nation you become decadent and weak, you also face guilt for invading other nations
On top of this the eternal jew enters your nation because you were successful and does what the jew does best
that is why our nonwhite population is maybe 2-4% while sweden and englands is probably 10%+

Mediterraneans are white

No.

No

The originial 13 states weren't the USA you dipshit, and they were subjected to foreign rule for hundreds of years

No..

*weren't

yes :-D

Finland wasn't a country until the 20th century, though

t.snownigger

Yeah, and Ireland as a the republic of ireland has only existed for 80 years. The point is the lands of the 13 states was subjected to foreign rule for hundreds of years. thereby the country was. Later they gained independence and established a new nation, the USA. Just like Finland and Ireland

T. Non-whites

This

Ireland/Finland are the whitest nations

While sweeden UK etc get BLACKED

Another big plus is that It's probably very fun calling your neighbors for imperialists, imperialist pigs, etc

It wasn't a nation state, It has been a land populated by many of the same ethnic groups for more than a thousand years.

Neither did the Native Americans ever have a nation state, but they were subjected to oppression and genocide nonetheless.

>lost my dad to a cancer few hours ago
>open Sup Forums catalog, expecting to see Finland bully threads like always
>but maybe there's something to cheer me up
>this thread is on the first row

Builds character I guess

My condolences

Sorry.

Also no

>Later they gained independence and established a new nation
Then they weren't a country before that, were they, retard?

ahaha

If you live in Europe, you're not white.

SCOTLAND FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRR

Best aussie post I've ever seen

no, now gimme sum money whitey

cheers mate