Year is 2010

>Year is 2010
>One of the only kids in my senior class without a date to prom with a week to go
>Unexpectedly, a 7/10 fb messages me "hey user, we should chill sometime"
>Reply "sure, wanna go for a walk tomorrow?"
>Must be what normies do to trap grills into sex, right?
>oddly enough, we end up walking/talking for about 5 hours, walking around, nothing sexual
>Mfw she's actually chill and seems kind of interested in me
>Suggest that we meet up again a few days later at an Italian restaurant (where I assume normies bring romantic dates)
>"For sure, user!"
>At dinner things are going well, ask her if she might maybe sorta kinda want to go to prom with me
>Thanks me for asking her and accepts!
>Literally popped a boner in a fucking Olive Garden because a grill agreed to go to a school dance with me
>On our way back from dinner, debating trying to kiss her until she drops the bomb
>"Lot easier to just pretend to go with a date and not have to out ourselves to our parents before college, right?"

I was so fucking rattled I told her right then and there to read the first letter of every sentence.

TOP KEK. jesus. fucking. christ. my. fucking. god. user what the actual fuck KEK. this is going in my screen caps for best of Sup Forums thread! KEK just. just take all my KEKS holy. fucking. shit.

Upvoted!

Saved

Fucker

ok im being autistic what does it spell?

Not even a native speaker; it's about the girl being lesbian and the fact that she thought OP was gay

Not bad op

Hee hee.

WHAT THE FUCK AUTISM TRAP DID I JUST WALK IN TO

Yourmomsfatlol

Your Mom's Fat LOL

fuck me i should have guessed that. guess i need something to eat because i cant think for myself. thanks user

>kek

(-;
You got me you devil!
Haha, just kidding, you are not a devil, you are a very funny guy (or gal!).
Would you please allow me to share that funny story with the first letter trick you wrote?

is this what Sup Forums has come to

This is what Sup Forums needs to go back to again. Actual clever stuff used to be posted on this board believe it or not.

it's been so long that I forgot
we need more shit like this

Like this :^)
My own OC I made in class

this is really good user, oc?

god damn it. gg

Yessir

6/10 made me read

this couldve been good