Stimheads get in here! What are you on right now? What's your favorite stimulant drug? I'm on meth right now...

Stimheads get in here! What are you on right now? What's your favorite stimulant drug? I'm on meth right now. Having a fucking blast. What's coke like compared to meth? I'd love to try coke but everything around here is cut with some nasty shit.

>meth
Are you a dropout from the midwest?

Adderall wooooo

on meth having a blast

>on /b

coke is nothing compared to clear. no stim can come close to getting twacked off the pipe.

i am currently in withdrawal, smoking bong and waiting for my opium tea to steep so i can get well. cheers mane

got arrested for coke almost a year ago, ive been on probation since. Used to sell and have to say it is probably not worth doing. too expensive. meth is fucking crazy it is nothing like any other stimulate. I prefer adderal now.

Nope. I enjoy it every couple of months.
You've obviously never jacked off on meth. Sup Forums has some dank material

jack off literally for 12+ hours until dick is raw and nothing but ghosts are coming out. been there haha. that feeling of regret when its all over tho....

Good luck man. Are you quitting stims for good?
Damn that sucks. Yes, meth is crazy... However, I don't end up with the insane paranoia people talk about.

>I'd love to try coke but everything around here is cut with some nasty shit.

What, meth isn't nasty shit?

>so i can get well
toppest kek sir
you will never be well

It's such a wonderful experience though! I used to get crystal dick like crazy and couldn't jerk. Idk what changed but now I can get as hard as diamonds.
I'd rather ingest meth than coke cut with a ton of levamisole.

nah, i havent tweaked in a month or 2 just cus i havent really felt the need. im heavily in an opiate dependency right now and that seems to keep me busy. probably gonna score a gram of ice in a few weeks tho, need to get my dick wet

well enough to fuck ur bitch kekster

it happens in the longrun also it fucks up your lungs quit as soon as possible, seen this shit insane paranoia when someone is a daily user and quits for about 3-6 months and tries it again.
coke is more expensive makes you talk more, more agressive also you can go to sleep not like meth.
Try to get it from a corrupt cop it has less cut in it.

Oh okay. How long do you usually tweak? I try not to go more than 2-3 days.

Oxycodone, I'm on 30mg right now. Fucking amazing, but I got another 40mg waiting game for me.

I don't smoke it often. The rush is too good, so I'm afraid I'll end up doing it too often if I smoke. I honestly prefer snorting, but eventually I'm gonna rot out my fucking nose.

i didnt get paranoid when i did meth it was uncomfortably euphoric. the only reason i did it at all is some guy just gave me some because he left pity for me running out of coke.

lol such a wonderful experience, anyway I dated a girl and we were very young would fuck while on meth all day all night.
I think it makes women horny knew two of them

>oxycodone
>stim
You either can't read or know nothing about your dorgs. Either way opiates are way better anyway.

It's a stim for me user. I get mad shit done on these things.

But smoked you can fuck up your lungs, you get like pneumonia can`t breath and need this small hose like with a kinda of radiator taking out the water.
Know a person that it happened to him twice saw him probably last week I hope he got better, people in the hospital told him that they wouldn`t do a third surgery on him.

Nice, enjoy it man. Oxycodone is the only downer I've ever been able to enjoy.
I'd love to find a girl that would do meth with me. I'm sure it isn't hard to find a decent looking girl, but everyone I've came across has some pretty nasty teeth lmao.

That sounds terrifying! I've really considered just doing it orally, but I don't get too much of a rush when I do that.

I don't consider it a downer. It makes my head race and has me all over the place.

that looks like powdered sugar

usually no more than 2 nights straight but up to 4 nights if im going hard

That's so weird man.. It has me nodding out to the point to where I can barely move lol.

so you're saying it doesnt affect your lungs with other ROA's?

are you a daily user?

> coke here is cut with nasty shit
> smoking meth literally made with battery acid

unless you see it coming straight off a brick it's not pure. You can wash it though, the first time you have pure cocaine is incredible. Unfortunately the best coke I ever had except for when I wash mine was the first time. My eyes even went numb that time, snorted in my left nostril and my left eye dilated fully while my right only halfway

Yeah, pretty much. Prescribed them for a few years.

I remember the niggas would call the ours shit, fishscale. God it was godly. One line would have my eyes watering.

I don't smoke it often at all, and it's not like I'm ingesting battery acid by itself. This is my opinion, but I'd rather get really good meth than blow hundreds of dollars on coke that is barely 60% pure and blow it all in a couple hours.

its a double edge sword eh? im just trying to maintain these days haha

No you will fuck up your stomach, it is fucking horrible not been able to breath I didn`t get surgery thank God was told I wouldn`t be able to walk a block without losing my breath, needed surgery on both lungs went for prayer it worked
they did use just a syringe it was some yellow liquid but that was because of me smoking heavy ammounts, I prayed to stop using didn`t need rehab.
It does but not that much also I notice it is less addictive probably can fuck up your nose on the long run use to hang around grown people that have like 30 years smoking meth so guys just watch out with that stuff.

I've never heard of this happening. That's insane. Definitely motivates me to keep usage to a minimum.

Coke is good. Just like addy, but a much harder and shorter rush. Stay safe chembro

That's what I've heard. I just hate the fact that it the high is short-lived.

exactly, the difference in quality is what makes coke so weird, like "decent" coke that gets you ganked isn't anything compared to good pure blow, even 90 percent blow will blow your mind if you're used to decent 45 to 50 percent coke. Standard coke on average is only 20 percent.

>twaked
>CODY?

i dont see how the human body doesnt just shut down from staying up so many days in a row.
especially with your heart pounding out of your chest the whole time.
ive never done meth and i couldnt imagine the shitty feeling that must cause afterwords

Finally sober... but there is nothing better then following a big meth hit with a crack blast and a blowjob.

bump

get it

METH KILLS, OP Get off that crap, have lost friends to it

it feels like you are dying haha. if you dont have some dope or valium or whatever to come off a 90+ hour binge, it can be rough stuff. vision blurred, halucinations, extreme fatigue, inability to talk properly, lisp develops. when its over i sleep a few days and then mainly just feel sore like i competed in a triathlon

for a lot of people being sore is what keeps them doing it wouldnt you agree?

meth and coke can cause instant heart explosions and instant death, addy too.

so can being born

>I dated a girl and we were very young would fuck while on meth all day all night.
Reminds me of pic related.

Coke turn anyone into douchebags, is incredibly expensive for what it is and is impossible to dose right, there is never enough or way too much

totally, at the end of a binge you need to smoke just to function haha. on the flipside if you are hitting a lick or something, ice will give you the mental acuity, strength and agility to fuck shit up like a savage

Anyone knows Hexedrone?
Love that shit.

Crack head reporting in.

>not a nigger

While no stim can match the duration of meth, there's nothing in the world that even comes close to the euphoric peak you reach with that first blast of crack.

Plus, I can manage my crack/coke habit. I might spend too much money on it at times, but at least I don't stay up for weeks on end and go insane like I did when I used meth.

this isnt the fallout universe user

mdma all day every day
... maybe not every day but its my goto other than coke

Nigga thinks hes smoking skooma

>hitting a lick

I cringed. The only thing you hit and lick is dirty faggot assholes.

I found some moonsugar in morrowind, but I lost it when I had to take it out out of my inventory to trade and forgot it in the store.