youtube.com/watch?v=SV-IoZG4Zqo

Sup Forums needs your help

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=430qrbCelOs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

GET IN HERE AND DISLIKE THAT SHIT!

Seriously Sup Forums ? bump, and get in there ppl

Deus vult

I made a thread too but I'll bump this one. Come on Sup Forums we need your assistance in fighting the globalists.

This is a stupid thing to try and target. There's no pay off. Nothing funny about it. Piss off.

Bump

help us Sup Forumsig Sup Forumsrother

There's nothing funny about Muslims raping little boys and girls either user.

You're on the wrong site if you don't find that funny. This is Sup Forums where people share pictures of said rapes.

The pay off is sending a clear message that trying to push an agenda in a completely unrelated media source on fans will not work. Do you want to be enjoying your favorite show or movie and suddenly you see a sad refugee or tiny Jamal pop up with some stupid fucking white guilt message about diversity and equality when you know for a fact Jamal just stole your bike and the refugee just raped your little sister? Because thats whats next.

I know right! Not nearly as funny as some moderate Muslims cutting off 10 year old boys' heads because they appreciate western values. Fucking apostates amirite? Almost as bad as our daughters that we have to murder for kissing boys before they're married.

>itt newfags are asking for personal army
Just report it and move on. Mods will prune it.

Dislike this, anons

I don't want to help Sup Forums. Fuck Sup Forums.

Can you post link for the pol thread?

There are no rape pictures on Sup Forums fucking summer. We laugh at shit like little Syrian boys drowning - we post shit about Muslim rape in rage threads.

You got this from a rekt thread and now want to try to battle against it? That's stupid. We adore those videos on Sup Forums. You're doing something counter productive to the views of Sup Forums.

We helped you cucks with your youtube LGBT video. Don't start a board war with us you edgy summerfags.

There are several rape threads every day. Eventually someone reports them and mods remove them. But they still occur. Sorry you're don't lurk here.

Deuce vault

All because they found Seinfeld DVDs in his room. Seems so senseless, but hey Allah is great - what are you gonna do?

This, what the fuck happened to Sup Forums.

Little boy, you couldn't hold yourself in a war against Sup Forums if you wanted too. Look at your. You're a white knight. You don't have the balls to do anything other than leave bad reviews on youtube videos. And you didn't help SHIT. Stop thinking that everyone Sup Forums & Sup Forums are an organized hive minded society. You're one of those dipshits that learned about Sup Forums from the news and thought you could come join us as an internet activist. You were wrong.

I'm on Sup Forums all fucking day. There are never rape threads you pathetic newfag. And certainly none laughing about Muslims raping Westerners. I've seen more necro threads than rape threads.

that projection

>mfw some newfag thinks he's a part of some collective who have power

DEUS VULT

I don't even go to Sup Forums - I frequent Sup Forums and we haven't done anything better than bad YouTube reviews in a year. It was Sup Forums that turned that Microsoft AI into a Nazi. Sup Forums is shit these days - just trannies and summerfags like your pussy ass.

>itt tweenagers want to be a part of something and are quickly realizing Sup Forums are not a group of protesters like they were lead to believe

Welcome new friends. May I suggest you head over to Gaia Online? It's more suited to your needs guys.

Mazel tov goy, you are doing yahwehs work.
0.21 shekels have been deposited to your account.

youtube.com/watch?v=430qrbCelOs

This thread is the exact reason I graduated myself from this shitty containment board. You cucks have no problem coming to Sup Forums when a scary feminist makes a scary video on youtube.

Apparently you don't lurk enough if all you do is bad youtube reviews. Hell, Sunday night we shut down an internet show by raiding the phones and chatrooms. They ended it 2 hours early because of the raid. Far better than youtube reviews.

>implying Sup Forums is a person

Sup Forums has more SJW faggots than YouTube these days.

Hahahahhahahahahhaha a fucking raid of an internet show

>le joose faces
Fuck off to your containment board.

So you think because a couple dumbasses come asking for help it means Sup Forums did it?
How are you this fucking stupid?
You believe because a select few of you from Sup Forums are here asking for help it means Sup Forums is here?
You know why you're here?
Because we at Sup Forums are refusing to help you.
So you're trying to get Sup Forums to help you.
Because not enough of Sup Forums gives a shit about your shitty attempt at a raid.
That's the truth of the matter.
Stop saying you're a representative of Sup Forums. You don't have enough unique ips posting here to be a representative of it.

I think Sup Forumss been infiltrated by SJWs and numales.

>wants to raid a youtube video that will do nothing
>laughs because a group of Sup Forumstards made a live show rage and shut down
I don't believe you know enough about this place and what a raid is to even be posting here yet.

go eat the cookies mommy made for you and let the adults post. summer will be over soon.

It must be that time of day that Sup Forums is filled with menstruating women on summer break. Come back around 6 pm EST or 12 am EST.

Thats nice

Time to get something done, you disgusting and stinky degenerates. Stop fapping to traps you subumans and dislike this video. Heil Hitler.

Come on guys, we have to hit at least 1k dislikes.

The Führer commands it

FAP FAP FAP

Sup Forums or not, don't buy into this shit. these people are really just promoting propaganda

they're fucking millionaires! if they truly cared, they'd pool together and start living less extravagant lifestyles so they could finance the solution to the issue!

but they clearly don't because they've never done that in the history of entertainment. the most they do is travel the world and make sure a camera catches them handing out water bottles (that they did not buy)

doesn't matter what your political believe is... this shit should legit piss you off.

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

no

then go back fapping to traps you filth. good thing faggots like you have no future in this world

Cringed

fuck off fatty

I have a whole war folder I'm about to dump. Dislike the video you fucking degenerate cucks.

Godspeed

Himmler laughing right at your degeneracy Sup Forums

I never thought in our battle against leftist propaganda we'd also have to fight our Sup Forumsrothers.

You are doing gods work user i the op ireally appreciate it