Femanon here, I'm curious, Do you guys not want girls here...

Femanon here, I'm curious, Do you guys not want girls here? Anytime I've revealed myself to be a girl all I get is tits or gtfo, What do you think of girls on Sup Forums? Do we belong here? If you think not and you think this is a place for young men to let out their true feeling and opinions Atleast come up with something better then tits or gtfo. Be a little original. Or just say it's a guy only place, I love reading Sup Forums, All you guys helping each other out like rating each other's dicks and stuff. It's cute and I genuinely mean that. Or giving out advice or asking questions whatever.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/call_me_bitch/comments/4x4gq9/up_close_and_personal/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you know the drill. c'mon

tl dr
tits or gtfo

people are gonna fall for this bait

Femanons are welcome--but rules are rules. It's like Islam. Get with the program or get out.

Tits or gtfo

Your gender doesn't fucking matter. If you want bonus points because you have a pair of tits you will have to show them, else nobody cares because noone should fucking care.

tits or gtfo

timestamp or didnt happen

Serious answer?

Because nobody is here to be friends, or get along, we're all here because we've nothing better to do and we're bored. Our egos are all competing on a very shallow and animal instinct level.

When you reveal yourself to have tits it becomes the only thing we are certain about with regards to you; You are female.

Thus, it follows logically, tits or gtfo.

(Why would you reveal yourself to be female anyway, I've never had to reveal that I'm male, we're all just Anons.)

Tits or gtfo

Its not all of us that ask for tits. I only do when someone is attention whoring. You arent. I would love to see your tits. Dont get me wrong. So: tits or whatever.

This.
If you point out you're a girl it's because you want attention and want to be treated differently.

Anywhere else in the world that would be fine, but that shit doesn't fly here.

OK and?
Tits or gtfo

tits or gtfo

We are just scientific gentlemen - we need proof before we believe you are a femanon. Tho tits aren't the best way to prove this, maybe we should start asking for pussy instead?

Also, tits or gtfo :P pussy will do too

Hey op.

TITS OR GTFO

>

ITS FUCKING SIMPLE

tits or gtfo, women are only good for showing their naked bodies.

Shut the fuck up

Tldr; just GTFO with your faggot tree...

It really is a guy only place.

Most people who come here and stay are Jaded rejected and damaged people. Women have been a primary source of hurt for a lot of us. In the young persons world, Women have the upper hand, all the edge and all the leverage. You can emasculate at will. You can't do that here. Here we're equal, safe in the fact that we're all faggots and OP is the biggest of them all. Sup Forums is a home for me because im an ugly jaded damaged guy. Here is where i make my social connections. I don't like it when someone gets an edge because of tits. Its ridiculous. I just want one space in my life where we're all equal in our anonymity. Attention for tits ruins that.

So tits or GTFO

because in the real world people care if ur a girl because they want to put their dick in you here you have no "girl benefits" because you are not in a social enviroment where all guys wanna do is fuck you and flee to mexico.
Unless it's in the thread's topic you have no reason to think it will make a difference to say "femanon here", plus there is no other way to prove it than tits with timestamp.

Plus its proof your not some fat fag faking

For this obvious reason:
You could easily be a dude, if you want warez you need coin. If a femanon wants the advice or services of Sup Forums tits are required w a time stamp to prove you are actually a chick and not bait.

Not a bad deal considering they wizards can't get shit off here without being most fucked with "not your personal army" comments

Pretty sure your a dude as well for even asking

Fag

Well, i think for the most part that you should follow the rules and tits or gtfo faggot...

/thread

Exactly

We don't care about your gender, we just want you stop being an attention whore, cunt.

tits or gtfo

Yea give her all your bonus. you talked yourself into a whole bunch of bullshit. faggot

You even said it in you're post how we rate eachothers dicks. If you want to be a real part of the Sup Forums community you will show tits and vag/asshole. We all do it because it's the only real way to get true advice. This is probably bait but fuck it

Oh. I apologize, friend. My mistake for being such a faggot.

Fuck you white knight

exactly
only way your going to get what you want

you are wrong

I want a girl.
A a small gushy girl.
A cute cuddly girl.
A sweet lovely girl.
A beautiful poetic soul girl.
A perfect girl.

And she has to want me just as much or it's useless.

you are forgiven. now go out and fuck all the ugly girls, they want some lovin' too. or you know, guys. fuck everyone

tits or gtfo

try going outside, it's nice when it's sunny

>pic related
Also this is bait

I just went for a 6 mile walk. Going for a run later too.

I get plenty of sunshine, sunshine.

Good for you losing the weight! Next step is trying to approach a girl. Try starting with the ugly ones, they have less selfconfidence, you can be her daddy.

I'm a normal weight and i've had a girlfriend before.

I just like to keep fit.

The only reason to even mention your sex is to get attention, so tits or gtfo.

You miss the Point, OP. Just typing on this keyboard means I have no particular gender.
Declaring that you are a female means you want special attention because of it, and THAT's what we refute.
From one perspective it's totally misogynistic(treating women like they're inferior), but from another it's completely androgynist..
If you declare that you're a Femanon right off the bat, you're asking for special treatment because of that fact. What's your special treatment? We demand to see your tits.

You will be considered a dude until you prove otherwise. But nobody is forcing you to prove anything so long as you don't bring up your gender. It's that simple.

I'm not looking for attention, I don't brag about being a girl, I've been on Sup Forums since 2013 so call me a newfag or whatever but I've only mentioned being a girl a handful of times and it always made sense to do so. I post very regularly and don't ever say lol BTW km a girl teehee. I don't care that people say tits or gtfo, I'm not offended or anything, I'm just curious about how you guys feel about girls being on the board and if you feel it's a guys only thing.

are you
a big strong guy
a charming guy who makes her feel safe
a handsome romantic guy
an intellectual with a sense of humour
a perfect guy

But why would you not post your tits with a time stamp? I mean, it is not like you can be identified by it. I don't get it. Why are your tits special but a guys are not?

>Anytime I've revealed myself to be a girl all I get is tits or gtfo,

Sharpie in pooper with timestamp or GTFO.

Happy nao?

be original? you smartass cunt. Where the fuck do you think the phrase originated? A unit using a phrase that was originally coined by a member of the group doesn't make it unoriginal. makes them fucking dull not unoriginal. leave it to a stupid cunt to apply a conotation in a sense that they may be mistaken for denotation

Yes that is the precise reason. Lurk moar

The rule should be abolished tbh, just look at how much attention you get BECAUSE of the rule

Well then read these posts and you'll find out.

Or are you like any other weak person, just read what you wanna see and disregard the rest?

Tits

or

GTFO

It's tits or gtfo so if you want to say you're female without following those rules then you won't get any good reactions. Myself I like to hear women's opinions on things so I can figure them out, which is somewhat of a losing battle cuz many of them are different and are not as easily figured out as guys are. Hipocrisy and stupidity are called out here like nowhere else and you gotta roll with the punches. Your female edge is gone here and attention whoring isn't respected. This isn't instagram or snapchat

Im a racey fuck.
Powerful.
Good.
Sweetheart.

pussy with ass spreading or gtfo

"tits or gtfo" started because women are fucking stupid and would show their tits when people on Sup Forums asked them to.
It worked, it worked all the time, so people kept saying it. Guys just wanted to see tits. That's all there truly was to it.
It wasn't until WELL AFTER that was established that the fucking "let me pontificate" explanation came out. That guy didn't know what he was talking about, he tried to reverse justify the entire thing and it was completely incorrect. Guys aren't doing it to shame you or prove all you're worth is your body and what you can show us.
All it has ever been is, guys want to see tits and for some reason "tits or gtfo" works.

better place for girls is here

reddit.com/r/call_me_bitch/comments/4x4gq9/up_close_and_personal/

tits or gtfo with a timestamp and let's see a fucking sharpie in your dirty poopchute.

then go and find your girl, sweetie. You've got what it takes, right?

Not wk. Just genuinely dont care.

Tits or gtfo, whore

You sound like a basic bitch
Tits or gtfo

I Dont mind just want too see tits

Cooch or quit

I need to find ONE.

this is a place where people speak their mind. guys are horny as fuck, don't be surprised if we want tits. also, all that polite bullshit you get in real life, from dudes who you think are just oh so fucking sweet, are actually ploys to fuck you or to manage your annoying ass until you gtfo. only difference is irl there isn't an anonymous filter to protect your identity.

and also, you seem to expect special treatment for being a femanon. guys here are called faggots and niggers and cucks and everything under the sun, but you are transfixed by 'tits or gtfo'?? you, like everyone else here, don't deserve any special treatment whatsoever. people really don't give a fuck about you for the most part, and are only interested in you for whatever sexual pleasure you can bring them.

Welcome to anonymity.
There is no man, woman, child, black, white, cuck or alpha.
There is only Sup Forums and Sup Forums

This isn't a place for guys its a place for anonymity. Saying I'm a woman, I'm this, I'm that isn't being anonymous.

If there's a point to you breaking your anonymity (IE the story you're telling would only make sense if you're a woman, or black, or whatever) then its fine; but otherwise you're just trying to get attention for being a woman (or pretending to be one) and if you want that attention then you have to show tits because that's the rules.

In every femanon thread I scroll down to see if the bitch posted her tits or not. If no tits I immedietly close the thread. What's your method?

The tits you want to see likely belong to a 40 year old man with a shmegma problem.

Probably. Then show asshole. Im not picky

fuck it taking the bait
The concept of being anonymous is not knowing a single fucking detail about a person. By saying femanon you have instantly labelled yourself. And the label reads attention whore. Either leave or post tits your fucking whore. This isn't rocket science or brain surgury or even something as not complicated as making a sandwich in the kitchen.

There are no girls on the internet. If there are you must show tits, also tits or gtfo

Yeah a white male on the internet stating he's a white male won't get "tits or gtfo", but he will get a bunch of "niggers" calling him a "cuck"
If someone says they are a black man on the internet, they're going to get the wrath of Sup Forums
There is shelter in anonymity.

we have no problem with women, we do have problems with attention whores.

tits or gtfo

The wrath of Sup Forums means nothing lol

It's a bunch of closet neonazis verbally jerking each other off and whining about how much they hate race-mixing and shit. They hold literally no power if you leave their shit board.

On the Internet there is no need for gender. When you come out as a girl it's for the soul purpose of attention, you cunt

Hmh. Well said.

>Anytime I've revealed myself to be a girl
You havent. You've revealed yourself to be a troll.

That's right, the best way to be "one more" is to just post and don't say your gender. Is not hard to understand.

You can't disprove a true statement though. The pontificate post is literally true based on logic. Fuck off nigger.

You fucking love a good thesaurus don't you?

I agree.

no, just like some people post information about themselves to provide context for their problems, it's possible for women to post the fact that they're women (or some fact that implies womanhood) to provide information without which any serious discussion of a problem would be impossible. yes, in a sense, when you reveal that you're a girl in that way, it's 'attention'-seeking in the sense that you want people to help you out, but it's not necessarily any different than a guy who makes a post saying he's a dude with X problem.

now it's totally possible for a girl to say she's a girl purely for attention and feel-good validation from guys, and that's the sort of thing people here are railing against. but the first option, where providing context necessarily involves admitting to being a female, doesn't necessarily involve the sort of attention-whoring a lot of people here seem to assume every femanon wants

This. everything else is bullshit.
also sage and tits or gtfo

Like most of these guys are saying, there's no reason to reveal your gender. The Internet is filled with guys catfishing other guys into believing they're women...or women pretending to be better looking women...we don't need to see your face, but if you want us to think your actually a female we need the date and time and is being the perverts we are and fearless (rejection is easier to take online) we will demand the goods cause it's a cheap thrill to have our TITS OR GTFO request granted by a actually (hopefully attractive) female

Agreed. Bitches think they can waste our faptime without properly timestamped tits, but are sooo wrong. End of thread.

tits or gtfo

this post basically refuted everyone's point