This is wylie, and some faggot is trying to kill him

This is wylie, and some faggot is trying to kill him.

A friend had to put him up for adoption bc they were moving somewhere, and this megafag howard rush adopted him.

Now howard wants to go on vacation and is trying to have wylie euthanized so he doesnt have to deal with him. Friend got him on the phone and superfag says to him, "I don't owe you an explanation."

Now were calling all vets in the bellevue, wa area tryin to find/save wylie, who isn't even sick at all.

What do, /b?

Wylie is screwed buddy, nothing you really can do. Sorry

Save that beautiful cat, obviously.

Will vets just kill pets on demand like that? Is there some kind of code of ethics or something?

Ask for an animal rescue centre in the area?

This is serious business

>mfw adopt cat
>decide to go for vacations
>hmmm I think I'll skip a pet-sitter and/or boarding house
>I'll just have it killed instead and get another when I get home!

You guys are going to hate me, but I actually kind of like this Howard Rush character. This is EXACTLY the same kind of thing I'd do (I'm autistic, as I'm sure Howard is).

Yeah, Wylie's a dead duck. It's sad, especially if he's an indoor cat. Outdoor cat? Couldn't care less.

pic kind of related, one of many neighbor's pet cats I've shot (hint: don't own an outdoor pet).

bump

mfw you took a picture of it

And a light bulb bc it's kinda dark

Nope owner dictates what happens to the pet. Legit sorry but Wylie is out of luck.

howard's a faggot for wanting to euthanize the cat but your friend isn't after he abandoned his cat when he moved?

being autistic and being a faggot are 2 different things

Some places dont take pets. Dont be a troll.

Friend's a faggot, but at least a faggot who is trying to keep the cat alive

moar?

move. you live on the shitty side of the state.

find out who it is we will do the rest

why am i a troll?

for calling out that your friend is as much of a scumbag for abandoning his pet much as the new owner is for wanting to euthanize it?

howard rush, bellevue, wa

>we

not a troll. I wouldn't move somewhere without my pets. But when they put wylie up for adoption, they even got a character reference or some shit. Thought they were giving it to someone decent. At least they're trying to fix it now

i need pictures of dead cats dammit!

For your rule 34 collection?

i'll shoot one today and take a pic + timestamp. we're overrun with neighbor's stray cats here, and it's legal to shoot anything on our property (aside from non-threatening people).

I'm sighting in a 20mm Anzio, will be interesting. The Barret .50 obliterates small cats/dogs. The 20mm will likely be able to tear most game in half.

Your friend and howard belong in literal prison. And you should likely be shot, for befriending a person who'd give their cat away.

YOU killed Wylie.

Hopefully Wylie finds the hero he deserves, and someone kidnaps him.

Only niggers do this.

Howard is an obvious nigger, as is the faggot who shot his neighbor's cat.

no. for my dick

I can only think of 2 vets in bellevue that would put down a healthy cat for no reason. Broaden your search to kirkland and renton

So dramatic

Thanks, relayed the message

you'd better hope to God, that your pet never sets PAW on my propertah. I will send him back to Christ with my 30.06.

>The Barret .50
yeah, right

omg you have GOT to be kidding me. I'm in Medina. OP where do you live? Give me your friend's addy and howard's. My attorneys will have FIELD DAYS with them.

>literal prison
as opposed to a virtual prison?

Kill the faggot. Anyone who does something like this to animals don't deserve to be alive.

If that was my pet and you killed it, I would literally beat the shit out of you.
Now I know you're thinking; pfft, I have a gun bro, no way! But I would, I would get close enough to you and disarm you before you even knew I was angry, then I would beat you till muscle failure.
Then I would probably plant hard drugs in your car and call the police.

I hope you die you autistic fucking faggot, why are you shooting other people's pets?

Get ahold of a banfield (the vet clinics inside of petsmart) you should be able to get them to contact the other banfields throughout western wa with the situation.

Some thing with VCA bellevue vet hosp. They can tell other VCAs

This is the edgiest, most autistic bullshit I've seen in a while.

This isn't even remotely believable.

Good call. Friend says all vets in the area have been warned, so if the guy tries to bring wylie in, they'll take him fee-free and call friend.

no one gets that close to me. also - my training guarantees that you'd be triple-tapped (2 torso, 1 head).

as for planting evidence - I'm friends with all local law enforcement. CLOSE friends. they'd believe me - and close the case due to Self Defense.

no, your dead pet would be my trophy. and you'd be FORCED to accept it, or to perish.

because those animals, whether they be dogs or cats, are potentially deadly. they cost billions of dollars of damage to the ecosystem annually. and they're a threat to my kids and pets.

I don't enjoy killing them. I kill them out of necessity. Sure, you judge me as a heartless jerk. I'm just protecting my livelihood, family and pets.

OP we're local. If I find out who you are, I'm going to have my legal teams sue you into oblivion. I blame you and your friend for Wylie's fate.

Playing cod in your moms basement doesn't count as training faggot, someone will fuck you up for being a shitty retard

Why do you even shoot neighbors pets anyway? Do you sperg out whenever anything breaches your autism stronghold?

>or to perish

I dont quite think you understand how legal standing works. Are you gonna sue on behalf of the cat's estate? Who would the money be awarded to exactly?

Gtfo

Are you trained in gorilla warfare too, faggot?

This shit is hilarious.

>cat
>potentially deadly so I kill them out of necessity

You are either an actual retard or bad troll

3/10 I was a little mad until this post

6 tours in Afghanistan.

100's of confirmed kills. The Taliban called us "White Death".

Am I trained in GUERILLA warfare? Yes.

How about Harambe warfare?

Your pet was on my property. Sounds like a personal problem faggot.

F

Dead kitty ha ha

Good on ya. I fucking hate outdoor cats

dog bites, cat scratches, toxoplasmosis, cat scratch fever, strays, feral litters on your property, pets being attacked, kids being assaulted and exposed to deadly pathogens and potential death related to vicious dogs and cats.

no, I can assure you I'm neither a retarded, nor a troll.

and if my reasoning doesn't move you, you yourself are the legitimate retarded.

they're an invasive species m8, it's our duty to destroy them

*thumbs up* and ^5

Holy shit this is golden. If this is legit, you are the biggest faggot I've seen on Sup Forums

Value pet clinics and NVA clinics are a chain too. Should maximize your reach as much as possible. Still thinking of others

kek

What a newfag.

Why not just offer to take the cat? If not just post that shit on social media and shame his name or some shit. Call a shitty local news reporter, it'll be funny.

Does it make you feel better about yourself when hurting animals? I'd bet $1000 you're the weird autistic kid who wore cano cargo shorts, smelled like shit, and had no friends.

No shit, my neighbors cat is always running around on my veranda at like 3am making our sensor lights go off and it's fucking annoying. Too bad I'm in Australia otherwise I wouldn't just have taken the cunt to the vet

kys

>veranda
Are you 67 years old or something?

No, I'm Australian. That's just what we call it here

mate you can buy a .177 bb gun in Australia and kill it with 1 shot.

you shouldn't have to put up with that vermin

holy shit, i knew there were some spaztastic faggots on Sup Forums but this tops it

>literal prison
i fucking hate faggots who use the word literally when its completely uncalled for. I think we all know what you mean if you just say prison. Like there's really a difference between prison and "literal prison"? Fucking kill yourself you dumb nigger.

Nah mate, even bb guns are fucking illegal. On the bright side the only murdering here is mostly cunts stabbing each other, sometimes the odd gun murders, but no mass killings

Someone's a grumpy gus!

This!

literally this

Your violent crime rate really hasnt dropped though. People just arent using guns.

Mass stabbings are actually much easier to pull off too. With stabbings, often times people dont know whats going on. Theres no gunshot to tip you off to where the perp is, just a series of stab wounds and people screaming occasionally. Theres lots of confusion.

Figurative faggot

you're lying. and frankly guns should be banned in the US.

Australia is a fantastic model of what WILL BE, in the next 20 years or so, when American guns are confiscated.

You're not wrong, although someone with a knife is much easier for police to deal with. Fuck, if you're determined enough you could rob a store with a boomerang (actually happened, look it up)

>stats back up claims
>lying

Go sniff some petrol

>"petrol"
you wretched britbong, I hope that faget chanjem audary finds you

>Sup Forums is virtual prison

I see reading comprehension isnt your strong suit

>britbong

Mass shootings account for less than 1% of gun deaths in the US retard. If you control for population, our numbers obviously go down. The vast majority of gun deaths are attributed to gang violence, and the vast majority of firearms obtained by gangs are illegally purchased.

>WHITE DEATH
fucking lold

>trump-supporter detected

kys