Be honest

be honest
Where do you see your country in 100 years Sup Forums?

>Germany
>Islamist shithole

polygami and marriage of 9 year olds. sounds like paradise!

100 years? I'm guessing America will end up like this after the 50/50 toss up election we have coming up and russia or china decides we need to be glassed.

not bad

>Brazil
In the same place that we are now, maybe a little better, maybe a little worse, but almost same

Lol you fucking idiot

Bosnia, probably divided between Serbia and Croatia I mean I hope so since this shithole is some EU and USA made up shit with no real meaning behind it

in 100 years America is going to be so broke that people are going to be selling organically grown vegetables on the sides of the road for basic income.

there will be so much demand for minimum wage jobs that you won't be able to supply them and you will need absurd qualifications to get these jobs purely based on greed.

roads are just going to be strips of vegetable and fruit stands, prostitutes and peddlers.
the cities will need a militarized police state to ward off the large homeless populations and to stave off the protests for these homeless, which will probably be comprised of children.

>Germany
non-existent

a few centimeters further west
>50/50 toss up election we have coming up
sure

Once again, we will run the word with our big cock

And our typos *world

invaded by Russia probably

>France

Refuge for niggas and muslims

Brasil?
LOL!

>USA

Probably destroyed

independent.

Nothing but mosques.

/Norway

a little bit more northwards due to the african tectonic plate
>Germany

>Poland
Refuge for white French or invaded by Russia

kek bait, guaranteed replies
but seriously, USA, still the king of the world with every single country desperately sucking at our teats, begging for handouts. Probably a little more pussified from the sjws and blm faggots but overall still the shining beacon of light that the world needs, and a haven for every person of every other country to dream of.

Probably also will have colonized another planet by then, and the nice thing about that is only people that can actually contribute will be allowed so niggers, mudslimes, eurocucks and faggots need not apply. Heaven, other than the token 3-4% indians eating their smelly shit food and wiping their asses with their hands still.

i like your ideas

Romania - covered in shit, gipsies and corruption as always. we don't fear the end of the world since we're 50 years behind everyone.

>scotland independent
keep dreaming while living in a bottle.

>romania
How long does it take to post to Sup Forums with a 14.4k dialup connection?

Sunken beneath the ocean with the rest of the continent

nuclear wasteland

Thats Germany in 50yrs. After then Europe will take back what belongs to europe and all the great nations will stand up against it.
Germany will be victorious by then and in 100yrs the Empire will be risen again along with out great neighbours

we use garlic mixed with goat intestine for wi-fi boost signal antenna. also our webcam whores supply the country with enough cash from beta smallcox muricans to pay for the whole country dialup. yaskhemash !

Italy
Down the shitter

>Russia
>USSR 3.0

Canada

i have no fucking clue, hopefully everything is okay worldwide by that time