New celeb thread

New celeb thread.

Fuck yes, still stroking and still looking for someone to have some fun with on the IRC channel

Still stroking fucking hard for her... Wanna exchange pics on the rizon channel?

Oh god more Cara Delevingne please

the what

She's got everything, from the very fuckable face, the thick, slutty body to her delicious, curvy feet

rizon.net, the selenabois channel, great chat to exchange pics of slutty celebs

never enough ariana

Post your big cock pls.

post some real nude of her

M-My mistress Jessica Alba is n-not picky about her b-bull lovers... I-I-If you h-have the pr-prerequisite 7 inches th-then she'll spend s-some of her precious t-time with you... S-Send your requests t-to her s-social m-media s-sites: already thousands o-of m-men have applied s-so a p-pic and a large alpha member w-will h-help you g-get ahead o-of the c-competition...

wish the vids are real.

Get on the irc channel and give me some incentive to post it

Me too, would love to see her getting a fat cock deep inside her tiny, tight ass
Also, got pics of her cute feet?

yeah she's amazing, figured i'd use my fleshlight while browsing pics of her, first time i've used 1

Im just here for more Emma pictures.

What videos?

Nice, but don't go too fast, Rita deserves a long buildup. I'm serious, though, go to the rizon.net selenabois channel, let's help eachother out

what vids? dont care if fake, want to see

Found this in the last thread, still wondering...who is this? And what is the source?

Learn to reverse image search or stop posting on my site.

True detective season 1, cant remember her name

That slutty outfit and that position make her look like she's begging to be completely covered in cum, that thirsty whore

fuck outta here nigger

>image.jpg
Of course it's an iPhaggot.

requesting some Demi lovato

i'll check it out ;D

at least three vids rumored. someone claiming to have them posted this.

Red room: the lighting in the room is literally red. Ari gets banged by a absolutely giant black man. A phone is not used to video, a cam is and it is on a tripod or base, makes for some great, clear shots. He uses her like a fleshlight for like 20 minutes. She appears to be on drugs, maybe ecstasy. He finishes inside of her and is very rough with her.

2nd video: she is in white bra and panties, lighting is not great, taken with a phone. She sings some song nobody has heard, maybe a future release. Missionary and doggy style with a light skinned black man with arm tats. He finishes inside her mouth.

What do you think this pic makes her look like?

What does a fleshlight feel like?

cool story bro

Holy fuck that'd be amazing if it was her.

Alexandra Dadario in True Detective season 1

>how does google work? durrrrrr

Great, I'm there right now under the name Kagey ;)

The arrogant look on her face makes it clear she's been waiting on that bed for a while, waiting for someone to come in and start eating her pussy for hours on end. She knows she deserves it, and no one entering that room would ever be able to turn her down. She just knows she's gonna get her slutty cunt licked, but she's a bit angry for having to wait so long

It's really surreal, hard to describe. Not like a pussy, but better than your hand. we'll see if it's worth it when i clean it.

jessica = Perfect Bimbo fake tits whore

ahah fucking nasty ass nigger dick is all ashy

Moar

Imagine those big tits wrapped around your cock

That sounds about right. And I bet that she did get eaten out that day as well.

Id much prefer to fuck her mouth while i call her a filthy whore

>image.jpg
Of course it's an iPhaggot.

I'd be surprised if she didn't... But she wouldn't be laying down, I'm sure she's the type of girl that loves to sit down on your face, making you smother in her dripping cunt and tight ass

nobody cares shut the fuck up and post celebs

Yehh, choke her out with your cock, spit on her and shit

You care enough to respond. Watch, you'll do it again like a good little bitch.

Exactly, treat her like the slut she is

Like this?

qt
love her

but where are these vids?

no i won't

She's such a worthless fuckdoll

That's where you are wrong.

murph is bae

A fuckdoll, whos ass I need to eat

she is the reason why I will name my daughter murphy

If they exist, they are being traded in circles like all the nude sets were before the fappening.

where can i watch

I'll believe it when I see it.

The Fappening 2: The Second Cumming better be amazing.

tis a good name

I bet it tastes amazing

Protip: They don't fucking exist.