It's time for a Civ thread

It's time for a Civ thread

Dubs decides what happens

Two small tribes- one red, one blue- sit at either side of a river. Both gather resources and wait cautiously for the other to make a move.

Red Pop: 10
Blue Pop: 10

My fellow blue people! It is with a heavy heart that I, youre president, must tell you that the reds across the river have been stealing our food! We must act in order to combat this red evil.

blue tribe turns into gay paradise retreat, all women and children are executed, bonus wealth from tourism.

red village builds gas chamber, resurrects Hitler (+1 pop), begins training death squads, they also kill all non-whites and enslave any sub-human whites.

re-roll

Red tribe is all homos

blue tribe rejects this faggot as president

rool

get trips win

Hitler is finally back, my prayers have been answered.

blue team uses the rocks in the cave to build a tower and a wall to keep the red from moving over

blue tribe becomes aware of their non-existent status as a shitty drawing on the website Sup Forums. In their despair, they move to the cave to the south where they vigorously masturbate as the red tribe cucks the entire blue tribe, fucking and impregnating all the women with salamander babies.

They become best friends and live in permanent harmony

Hitler has been brought from the dead and elected leader of the Red tribe. He builds a gas chamber and gasses the two jews in the tribe.

Blue tribe embraces their Meninist side by executing all women (and children) and turn to cloning as a form of reproducing.

Blue materials: Money, Cloning
Red: Gas Chamber

Blue Pop: 7
Red Pop: 10

Forgot pic, fuck

Now this

you also forgot about the death squad training. this will be important when the reds execute the gays.

Only one event per image

Good thing I rolled dubs twice for it then

They are stronk now.

reds begin the orders to breed super humans, the best of them are selected to multiply massively, and surplus population is sent to kill the blues.

Pic then dubs
Draw the harmony faggot

rolin

but also blues are forced to accept Muslim migrants, they begin to destroy the village from with.

Fuck, okay then

a stronk red man joins the blu tribe. traitor!

reroll.

Now wolves attack and they must ban together to fuck them up. They win, but new werewolf race is created and is a threat

final roll for this.

Rolling for werewolves

serial killer breaks into homes and rapes children
>+2 population every update

red build a big as war machine.

pic related.

reroll

That are on fire

this

I agree

Shit... rolling for firewerewolves

rolling for WHEREWOLVES

ask where things are to everyone they see infecting them with a curious nature to know where things are as well.
>+1 land expansion every turn

OP I'm sorry I ruined your thread with peace and firewerewolves... but you must draw the chaos now

oh shit nigger, shits about to go down.

if higher dubs I vote for muslim imigration to blue village

>Town of FireWhereWolves

FUCKIN' FIREWOLVES

Red Pop: 20
Blue Pop: 20

this

Nice firewolves boyo. Now red and blue let must band together to fight those hellions... careful about putting firewolves in a gas chamber there red

ok nazi super machine now please.

o shit

Dude I'm dubsing the fuck out of this thread right now boys

>FIREWOLVES DAM THE RIVER TO FLOOD THE GAYS

reroll

Theres a giant fuckin fireball wiping out the gas chamber

Nigga firewolves couldn't touch water or the wood to build a dam. You stupid or somethin?

The Nazis are starting to build a Schwerer Gustav to destroy the firewolves

reroll

both tribes build toilets so they dont have to shit on the floor, this should be the first thing you fucking animals.

Blue team uses their gay to fuck the fireworks to death

Red and Blue decide to take on the Firewolves with spear-tipped dicks and Nazi muscles.

Firewolves: 3
Blue: 20
Red:20

Firewolves now have jetpacks

>Schwerer Gustav
blues must accept muslim refugees, they begin to destroy shit from the inside.

one blue paints itself red and infiltrates

Thomas the tank engine suddenly rolls in playing his dank theme

They're allies you fucking moron

firewolves now have flamethrowers and try to grill the gays

Blue tribe have gay sex with the wolves but the wolves reproduce by gay sex so blue tribe human - wolf children (+5 pop)

Blue and red are perma friends. One red sets himself on fire to sneak attack the wolves... ironically he ends up in a pile of ash like the Jews he hated

firewolves are starting to burn down the wooden bridges from the blue tribe so they drown

Rolling for a toasty red

the two blue niggers up top decide to fuck the wolves and create a third civilization

fuck off kike.

your kind have already been killed by both tribes.

Pretty sure you don't get gay jews, man that would be weird, like a pig crossed with a cockroach.

Red breaks the friendship with blue and starts to gas the blue guys (-2 bluepop)

a new tribe takes over the blues and are a part of the ussr

You grow up poor with like a hillbilly family or something? Mad my dad's bank owns your trailer? Reds gas chamber explodes

I don't feel like my question's worth pushing a thread off the board so I'll ask it here among Civ thread enthusiasts.

Would y'all be interested in playing a multiplayer civ game over skype/discord?

I don't have it ready nor have I even finished deciding how exactly it'll work or even finished making the map (Using RPG maker for my own purposes of consistency, will probably draw on paint or just describe stuff) but I'm curious if y'all would enjoy playing such a thing.

suddenly a new tribe appears that
consist of donald trump and his great army of mexicans

>implying your dad owns a bank

rolling for this

Forgot pic.
Probably shouldn't have bothered since at this point it's pretty empty.

>implying your dad could afford a trailer

roll

roll 4 this

implying you're not a faggot living in a box

Blue fucks the wolves to death but their gay semen hits the water upstream from red. Half of red pop gets aids from the drinking water accidentally

they take over and kills the blues - 5 blues

roll

haha, nice English skills their, would might be better if you speak Hebrew.

Good one you really showed me.
Roll

the red wolves are starting to build armed castles to strengthen their defenses

they take over and kills 9 blues -9blues

>nice English
>"would might be"

The wolves burn down the gay flag of blue

rolling 4 this

reroll

הומו

A new tribe approach from the east, they bring dragon eggs with them and are immune to disease (faggotry counts as a disease)

this one looks a lot better.

The new tribe is yellow and chinese

>yellow
>and Chinese
What's the difference?

the leader of the new tribe is Vladimir Putin/Wladimir Putin

Waiting for the new pic

Please don't compare me to OP in his thread, that feels rude towards him.
I'm just using RPG maker to make the map, which is super easy do so, but since I need a big map and have no drawing skill, it made sense to do so.

A new tribe settles in from The East, and have a strange egg with them. They have immunity to gayness and disease from the magical aura of the egg.

Black: 7
Blue: 20
Red: 20
Firewolves: 3

Red take one black as hostage