>most important: Have fun!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HG-RWA1kbk0
youtube.com/watch?v=7uJhTOPzF6A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Saber claim
That's Kyouko
Fixing my files one thumbnail at a time

Uhuh, Nargaacuga is extremely cool. Also there are now Deviant monsters. It's endgame content. You remember Rathian? The wyvern which always sommersaults to poison you? Yeah, you got that now in hardcore. Dreadqueen Rathian. Poison is even more lethal and design is a bit changed.

I think downloading the Demo is the best you can do so you can get a feel for the changes.

Not my day.

still here

and

what happens if you end up with a foot fetish person

Not...dead...yet...

<

Why's that lov?

FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT

Idk what specifically always on the edge of throwing up and I didn't feel like eating all day

Gardy claimed
Geez, if that happens, then I'm really screwed...

Oh, glad it's nothing important.

Holy shit that sounds awful tbh
>In a good way
That's right I forgot the game has a demo
I will check it out thanks!
Hey kneesocks!
Long time no see
What are you up to?
So you're probably just a little sick
>Nervous for the change maybe
Maybe you just need to lie down and watch some series with us
>True detective

well you could explain that you did it to not get murdered. you could hope they like playing with the stumps or lastly just get fake toes.

>How are your sides holding up?
It hurt first to my sides, but then the pain moved to my chest, and now my head hurts. Gotta eat something.

How about you eat the sausage between my legs, baby

Lewd

oh, hello gardi.
You finally done with googling gardevoir pics?
If yes, try danbooru or gelbooru and after that pixiv. You'll find plenty of garde pics... Just... ignore the fetish ones, alright?

No problem! You can also just watch some gameplay on youtube.

you got this much pain from running?

Maybe I'd just have to dump them... I wouldn't want some feet-worshiping cunt playing with severed stubs...
Well, if you gotta go fast like sonic, you gotta be willing to make some sacrifices :^)

Pocky

>Inb4 it's a sample

Yeah I'm about to get on. But I need to finish akame. I'll check the chat between episodes

what if that was the only flaw in them you could find though?

>Sonic
>Not keemstar
Come on boiiiii
I dont really feel like they're useful
>Sponsors

Just started true detective marathon on the stream.

How lewd of you

Sachi’s dead

He's fucking dead. I don't know.. I just. Fuck. He texted me a little bit earlier about the threads, I tried to convince him not to but just FUCK. He thought the chick he was drawfagging with hated him. I wasn't here for it, but we were texting about it. Some asshole, according to this thread it was most likely Chrishop, went and framed him as a pervert and made it look like he was hitting on that drawfag or some shit. I know that doesn't seem like a big deal but fuck dude he's young and that feels like the end of the fucking world when a girl thinks that about you and he just got out of a relationship a while ago but fuck. I just.. fuck. I don't know what to do anymore. He told me he was going to end his life. No reply. No matter how much I text, it says he hasn't read it. Before that he just didn't sound like the same guy anymore, he was going off the deep end saying he was worthless and that women all think he's a creep and he's ugly and bullshit like that, he said Sup Forums was ruining him but it was irreversable which is bullshit. Just fuck. I'm just trying to cope here. I'm hoping so much that I'm going to wake up in the morning and he'll have replied to me, maybe he fell asleep first or something. Fuck I don't know if i can sleep I don't even know who to go to other than here

Thanks Chara, I'll be sure to do that.
Madoka can be sanic fest.... but I am the only one who is FAST AS FUCK BOIIIIIIII
Then it would be the flaw to bring the tree down.

Okay cool, where did you guys stop yesterday?
Join us guys

Lewd as dicks.

even if it was just a little bit?

Yeah, but since you just want to see what new content the game has you can just type in youtube "difference between mh 4 and mhgen" and you get what you're looking for... times 100

always happy to help when I'm not doing a genocide run~

I'm back, my cat was hungry.
Don't be so lewd to Madoka

Oh wait, this is better than the one i have. Txn

Depends on how freaky the fetish is. But would you like it if some girl liked sucking on your severed finger's stub?

Guys! I saw makoto! He's cute as fuck!

Yea I guess you're right
I can just mute if I want to
>Not doing a genocide run
Why so hugbox?

Of course
Also he almost died
>Tell him tsun thinks he's cute

it wouldnt like it but if thats what they wanted to do and it wasnt all the time i would mind only a little bit.

I don't know when it stopped but I left at ep 10 I think.

Jack-O super claimed

Nah, that one is good.

Fuck you, no I'm not!

I'm nooooot!

100% sure we'll get an 'Am not!' from mobile soon.

You're much more tolerating than I am, I suppose...

Oh, there's a reason to why you do a pacifist after a genocide run.
Usually when you do a pacifist run without a genocide run you get the "happily ever after" kind of ending. A photo showing Frisk with all his friends.
But... when you do a pacifist run after a genocide run...

The Photo shows Chara and all the friends are crossed out with red.... Implying you killed them all after the "happy ending".

You could say the pacifist run after the genocide run is the true bad ending.

youtube.com/watch?v=HG-RWA1kbk0

Yay
Kek

He almost died only for me~

So predictable. Haha!

Not to mention the Chara laugh from Frisk after Tor gives him pie in bed.

IM FAST AS FUC BOOOOI!

We'll see how predictable I am when we're back on the bike. :^)

well yeah its not often i find people who like me

Oh okay. Well have fun watching.
If you wanna talk I'm lurking
Super qt
Also feeling better now?
Holy shit really? That's pretty crazy.
I wanna play it now again
>Did the three runs then stopped
He is such a cutie
You are perfect for each other ~

Claiming my glitchy waifu

Mitsuru claimed. It was love at first sight

Yeah you are. Well, I gotta head to work. I will be back when I leave work.

I am not! REEEEEEE!
My knee still stings a bit, but I'm feeling fine otherwise. I'm just imagining the freak out my grandmas going to have if she finds out.

Bai Roreeee.

oh yeah... i still have to hear that one... I should play it again.

Yup, really. The game has so much thought put into it, it's amazing. I still think the visuals are shit.
>Should have been Comic form at least.
but oh well, it's a good game

Plus many theories. You know Frisk never talks, right? So there is the theory, that everything you read when you check your opponents is actually Chara telling you about them.

Fun Fact: Frisk fell exactly on top of Charas Grave.

>its not often i fin people who like me
You think that comes easily to anyone in this thread? :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=7uJhTOPzF6A

I like you tomoko
Kek yea the scariest part of having an accident are your relatives
>You're so cute I could eat you all up
Yea im really impressed by the game but honestly the community is shit that's why I don't want to say I like it

That's an interesting theory I will keep it in my mind when I play

>That's dark

yeah? well hello
well no but wouldnt it help if I was i dont know more open minded?

Claiming, how's everyone?

I would agree that being more open minded is a good thing. But there is is a fine line between open minded and lowing your standards.

I also distance myself from the community. The theories they work out are amazing and some stories they come up with are good... but most of the time it's just shipping characters and making hentai out of it... and I don't want to be associated with them. That's also the reason why I choose Chara as my waifu and not Frisk or Toriel.

I think... this is the most inteligent thing I've read today. No, really, never saw it that way.

want to move to my neighborhood?
well then i guess they are pretty low.

Thanks glad to know I have someone to talk to in the thread

Well, it might be too low for me, but not too low for you. To each their own.
Thanks m8

It's like Aphex Twin had a kid with an hip-hop artist.

MeguMINE

You're a pretty sane guy
>Browses waifu
>Is a huge undertale fan
Never expected to this
But I completely agree with you I call them the new sonic community
Id love to tbh
>Nice weather everyday
>Live with a waifufags
If I knew where you live and I had the money id be on a plane right this second
Always friend
Also you and queen seem good friends

Pretty good and you?
You are REEEEEEEE
Megu-
Gonna switch to a boat wife within a month

I'm so bored I'm going to make a beat.
Or a song.
Or whatever I'm feeling like.

i mean as long as they dont steal and arnt assholes then its good. I really just want someone to talk to in the end i guess.
well let me know when you make it to california then

>Phone dies as soon as I finish posting I'm back
>Cat stole my charger
Damn cat

>pretty sane guy
Thanks, I hear that a lot. I guess the internet is just the perfect example of the "the bigger the crowd, the dumber it reacts" phenomen.

>I call them the new Sonic community
Holy fuck my sides.
I was a huge Sonic fan but thank god I never discovered the sonic site of the internet until I was a teenager. I cringed hard. Really hard.

So you're on the computer now?

Do it, you might end up realizing it's easier than you think and turn into a big thing.
What do you have in mind?

yeah I like him a lot

Megu-
Been like 3-4 months since someone first said that

Lol @ this faggot roleplay shit

I don't have a PC, I just found my charger and took it from him
Aren't you just as crazy as him?I might be thinking of someone else though.

So tired. Worked six days

You.

You don't have a PC... how... how can you live like that?

Shygal claimed.

Hello again, how's life?

I'm fine, just being bored and relaxing. Cute picture of Saber by the way!

I practically have the same standards but I'd have to add two more. They shouldn't weigh more than 400, and they shouldn't be a fedora tipping tumblrfag

welcome back. about the same. you?
i thought those were givens

Welcome. It's treating me and some other anons well. Some others it's treating bad. How's life treating you?

Cute. Love inspired beats tend to be good. Or terrible. Let's see how it goes.

Reporting for duty!

It's pretty good, I gotta leave in about an hour or so, maybe less.

Like an abusive relationship.

Maybe you have the wrong guy Idk we've never really talked. But I wouldn't consider myself as a sane person either

Gonna hop off for a bit guys, gonna do some night-surfing. (maybe I'll actually catch a wave this time)

Hey Laura doing well?
That's good. Thanks you too

Okay sure.
>Searching for flights
>First thing that comes up
"San Francisco a city for hippies"
I'm in
Kek I just think they're a lot, and I mean A lot, stupid people on this world.
And the internet has given them the opportunity to share it.

>Huge sonic fan never discovered that side of the internet
Holy shit are you me
I loved the games but when I saw the custom characters I died a little inside
>Guilty pleasure I still enjoy some from time to time
I think it's pretty funny that either people love him or hate him here
>No in between
Damn that's hard
Made fat stacks though
Glad you're here