Be honest: your life is literally on the line

Be honest: your life is literally on the line.

Other urls found in this thread:

wheeldecide.com/?c1=$500k&c2=$1m&c3=$5m&c4=$50m&c5=$100m&c6=$1b&c7=$10b&c8=dead
random.org/lists/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who wouldn't spin that shit? fucking normie

depends on what i had going for me, but probably. Pretty good odds of ending up a lot richer

I would roll it until I got red. I want to die.

What is that, like a 12% chance of death?

I'd take those odds....

it's a win win

Hm... Better spin it 8 times, just in case.

Of course i would Spin that.
Chances of getting a shitton of money are way higher than dieing, or making a shitton of money in normal life without spinning it.

Spoiler: At the end you'll die anyway

I look at it like this, either way, I won't have any problems with money for the rest of my life.

wheeldecide.com/?c1=$500k&c2=$1m&c3=$5m&c4=$50m&c5=$100m&c6=$1b&c7=$10b&c8=dead Go ahead

>implying red isn't the best option

i feel like it would be rigged to kill me so no thanks

> risking your own life for money

Says a lot about your personality and the growing false attraction to money in the 21st Century

random.org/lists/

1. 50m
2. 100m
3. 500k
4. Death
5. 1b
6. 10b
7. 5m
8. 1m

take the 50m

A shot to the head is usually a quick, merciful death. There are things worse than death and I have experienced many of them.

No matter what I roll, I win.

no

Hell yeah, I either get rich or I end this miserable existence. Sign me the fuck up!

Why do you keep making this thread?

Don't see how you lose in this situation

Sure why not?

>risking your life for money
Nigger every breath i take risks my life

Hey, shut up.

I am ready to die

killing myself tonight anyway

>Says a lot about your personality and the growing false attraction to money in the 21st Century

Got dead the first time haha

checked

I would use the money to buy a gun so I can shoot myself

Maybe it's because of how I was raised, but I have absolutely no clue how I could significantly improve my life with any sum over 200k.
because that's all you need to have a more than secure life.
I'm not even trying to act all enlightened and superior here, but I simply cannot derive any pleasure from owning an expensive car or clothes. My major hobby is still playing video games and I don't really need that much money for that.

The chance of death is pretty low, and the reward is high. People work more dangerous jobs than that for less income.

Fuck yeah I would. It's a win win.

I would, cuz the probability of that happening is quite small.
If everything was red except for one, then I sure wouldn't risk it.

You have no desire to make enough from interest/investments to not have to work unless you want to?

This.

If I had a wife and kids and a good job, no.

As of now, I have none of those, and a gunshot to the head would be my preferred way to die anyways. SPIN!!!

I rolled an 8 sided die, determining that 1 was the side that would result in death. I rolled a 1. Fuck.

no

Dead on the first try lmao.

Wouldn't have spinned it anyways.

Honestly, yeah. It's a one-in-eight chance of death, and all the amounts won is pretty decent. Even the lowest number is enough to travel around the world and do some really fun things. And if I die - Meh - That's okay too. I'm not afraid of it. I've already accomplished my dreams.

Sure.

It's a 12.5% chance OP. Who the FUCK wouldn't take it, if it's not rigged and is presented by a deity or something.

50m. It's okay.

Assuming that you die when you get shot in the head I'd do it.

OP doesn't specific that you necessarily die.

I don't want to be deformed or retarded

Oh do tell user, what would you spin the wheel for? Girls? Drugs? What?

Of course! It's basically Russian roulette, but the rewards are greater

I would spin the wheel hoping for red

While it would definitely be nice, the 500k and 1m wouldn't really be life changing so we're looking at only like a 60% chance of a life changing (successful) spin. Pass.

>I don't want to be deformed or retarded
I have some bad news for you.

Should I move to Hollywood or New York? Spain or Taiwan?

Fuck yes easiest choice ever. Worst case scenario you win a bunch of money.

I did the same thing:

1 - 10b
2 - 500k
3 - 1b
4 - Death
5 - 5m
6 - 50m
7 - 100m
8 - 1m

Huzzah for being rich! Also, check 'em!

Nah, it's 12.5% you die. Even if you land on 500k, you can do whatever the fuck you want with it. 500k to some is one of the greatest opportunities to make something, or invest for further success. Or enjoy the high life while you blow it all away.

where is the small loans of one million dollars ?

NS. i'd spin that shit inna heartbeat

win win, if a get the money, i have something worth living, if not, hey, i'm already dead.

So you either become rich and happy or get to enjoy the tranquility of death? Where's the downside?

If your lifestyle requires more than the yearly interest on 1M to support, fuck you.

That's your problem. You're only thinking in terms of material possessions. Imagine the experiences you could have or the power that would come with $1b

I definitely would. The probability of getting shot in the head is quite small.

I'd feel kind of jewed out if I only hit 500k. Might have to spin it again

Damn change to win is only 1 in 8

You can't even imagine helping people with the money? What a dipshit.

Eh, I don't mind working to some degree.
Not having to work at all would not make me that much happier than working a moderate amount in a field that interests me.

win-win spin, where is the catch?

>upset at 60%
Seriously? Even 1 mil is life changing.
>buy 5k high term bond every month
>makes sure they mature to at least 6k after 5 years
>that equals to 5kx60 months
>only 300,000k
>collect bonds every month
>live off the 1k and put the 5k back in
>still have 700,000 left off the 1 mil
>living the neet life

Go big or go home

ending in 4 is death lets go

Won 1b cool

100 mil not bad at all

I'm not gambling my life on money that I would give to charity, that's for sure.

if it's how you're raised think of it like this:

I land on anything not death, I can use that to further life for my future self, and any that follow after me. You think the Walton family is going to be broke after this next generation? Money will be saved for future generations. That's why if you land on anything you can use it to further your bloodlines success and happiness. Or just yourself.

I just tried it on random. org and I died

The smallest amount on their would change my life. I would absolutely spin that.

1-7 6 is kill
8-0 reroll

50m large

Reroll. Comon.

sucks that the government would tax the hell out of the prize

Naw I don't like game shows and gambling type things

HOPING IT LANDS ON RED

And i cant fucki g count. Gg. Im kill

>wheeldecide.com/?c1=$500k&c2=$1m&c3=$5m&c4=$50m&c5=$100m&c6=$1b&c7=$10b&c8=dead

Got money 10/10 times.

Dead twice in a row.

dead

are green and white bigger than other though?

If you aren't making money these days, it could mean death.

yes

lol i got death twice

fml

Would roll, life suck why not take the 1/8 chance. Hah! Prolly the best chance rate your'll ever get in life... fuck it, my bottlel is empty, brb

As opposed to trading your life for money in fixed increments?

>wheeldecide.com/?c1=$500k&c2=$1m&c3=$5m&c4=$50m&c5=$100m&c6=$1b&c7=$10b&c8=dead
neat, I'm a billionaire.

You could save a lot of lives with 500K. You wouldn't risk your life to save a lot of lives?

A million dollars is enough to fund a feature length film that's not overly complex. You might even turn a profit and be able to do it again.

Sauce?

No. I think I made that clear.

it doesnt work

Then you're a cowardly dick.

Wow, your lip service is very impressive.
I'm sure you're the first person who would sacrifice himself to save someone else.