What a fucking game >-<

What a fucking game >-<

I bought the game yesterday, and until now, it was fun, even if the rythm is to slow...
I began a new party today and i farmed about 1'500'000 unity to buy i big motherfucking spaceship in the first time of the game, just after recieved the quest for going in the next system... but... i had just enough to travel but in my old ship.... Do you see it coming ?
I had to lost my 1'500'000 unity spaceship just to continue the game >_<
4hours of farming in my ass ! 60.- for this... fuck fuck fuck !!!

Also gringe thread

Also MFW

So fucking mad, kill me plz

> >-to slow...
>i farmed
>...
>...
>i
>...
>...
>i
>i had to lost
> >_...
>gringe
Learning disability detected. Fuck off. This site is for Americans.

4 hours of farming is nothing

and its the gameplay... whats your fucking complaint? waiting for a cutscene or something? pick your game geez

Du coup je t'emmerde tête de nœud, je fais un effort pour parler/écrire ta langue et tu ne souligne que mes fautes, va crever comme les développeur de ce putin de jeu.

"Putain"

Yeah maybe... but this is so frustrating...

I don't know what you're saying and I don't need to know. If it was of any value, it would be written in English. I noticed you're not speaking german or russian. You're welcome.

its not a campaign, idiot

Well that just proves that you're very badly educated beacuse that is simple french even a fifth grader could understand

Right... no one cares... well no one that matters anyway

Reminder: You learn our language because we're more important than you. You facilitate us because our company means more to you than yours to us. Notice how you're on an English speaking website and not the other way around?

America doesn't make our children learn to speak surrender, faggot

Hey Froggy why so butthurt. Im sure La Frances will cease to exist soon enough. All hail la immigrate and le suicide vests.

summerfag detected

Excellent rebuttal, toddler who got here after 2012.

Most of the civilised world was speaking English before America was even settled by the English.

kek

obvious bait

idiots

And then the UK let Hitler buttfuck them, thereby relinquishing their claim to an empire. We run things now. Your post is invalid.

Found bank planet with a venom sack per square meter. 27k units each, shoot to pick up. Easy millions, bitches.

Shut up, kid. No one wants to hear about your autism.

Your ship will stay until you load game. You could have farmed what you needed in your old ship then returned to the spaceport and transferred to your new ship. Not the games fault.

Keep feeling like your country still has any modern day relevance, loser

thanks pajeet, but we can read the reviews on steam and it sucks.

Nah, I'm not English, just not an inbred American hick

>anyone who tells me how the world works is a hick
Very mature and civilized, Sanji.

Hurr durr everyone's an idiot but me

Coucou, est-ce que tu veux voir une photo de ma bite?

I CANT UNDERSTAND YOU GET BACK TO YOUR COUNTRY

ITT, Amerifags getting butthurt

Seriously you idiots, get a passport and travel a bit.

America is not the entire world.

What if I told you... he already is in his own country?

>America is not the entire world.
This is what second world countries actually think. :^)

>has never played a game and lost hours of work over random shit

Do you even rogue-like bro?