How do you americucks even live with yourselves knowing this happened?

>how do you americucks even live with yourselves knowing this happened?

>be American
>#1 world rank
>everyone wants to be us
>they can't
>so they haters
>mfw no fucks given

We remember all the war crimes japan commited

It was just a prank so its alright

this

"this" didn't "happen"
we did it, on purpose. to save american lives. y'know, what you're sposed to do in a war.

>tfw your Squadron is descendant of the Group that dropped both bombs

Not only is your country full of retards, it is also run; by retards.

we got retard strength though

>implying American is not the best country in the world

Bitch, please

you fucking autistic retards, if any of you have half a brain cell you'd know it wasn't americans that dropped the bombs in hiroshima and nagasaki. it was these fuckers.

>pic related, its them

>this thread again

>run by retards
>implying other countries arent run by even bigger cucks

kill yourself senpai

You bombed us first

Bomb shit, get hit.

I feel fine considering me and 90% of other Americans weren't alive when that happened so we had nothing to do with it

one day at a time like everyone else that knows that happened

japan is better off for it. much more docile and weird

>We remember all the war crimes japan commited
the nukes were actually the best option.
seeing as firebombing tokyo killed more than both nukes combined, yet didn't force them to submit, it really was the safest course.

Should be how do you live with yourself doing this when it wasn't even required. The maps are already going to surrender. The only reason it was done was to see what it would do. Thayer why it so fucked up but hey that's Americans for you.

Inb4 euro this or euro that. I'm not euro.

Maps = japs
Thayer = that's

Stupid swipe and autocorrrct.

It's estimated that nearly a million Allied forces lives were saved; along with two million Japanese lives. Estimate from a full scale invasion of the Japanese islands.

the war crimes commited by japs during ww2 make the instant deaths, and the scorching victims who died from burns/radiation poisoning look like birthdaycake in comparison...

No it wasn't the best option infact it wasn't even needed. They were already saying they would surrender.

>b8
>1/10 for the reply

And what evidence do you have to support that claim little goyim shill?

>I'm not euro
3rd world poor fag detected

Most wete civilians though in the process of demolishing their homes to try and minimize fires.

According to the museum I visited in Hiroshima 15yrs ago so it's prolly some bias though.

Dude I own 5 houses 3 of which are worth more than 2.5m each.

Ive been to Hiroshima 15yrs ago before all you faggots got into anime and all the other Japanese bs and have talked, visited locals.

Unit 731

Im a cosmopolitan. Also, pretty much everyone is hypocritical on the down low, even the japs and the merifats.

Quite well actually

Kind of i live knowing slavery also happened

Whoopdee-fuckin doo, you visited Japan in 2001, aren't you a special little tard

quite well actually. up to a a million us lives spared and no one fucked with us for a long time afterward. i'd say win-win.

besides, we didn't start the shit. don't start nothin' wont be nothin'. alas, some people had to learn the hard way.

>By knowing what Japan did to mainland Asia, the Philipines, and Pearl Harbor.

>they're still making anime

Get the fuck over it, it's been 151 years since the end of the Civil War, ffs

Japanese babies in those 2 cities died faster than the Chinese ones the Japanese bayoneted for fun in Nanking. So there's that.

Grab our cocks and everyday wished it happened to anyone who annoys us at the given moment.

>nuke everyone who isn't me and let god sort em out amirite

um, really? so why didn't they surrender before then?

that's like my kid brother saying "I was just getting ready to do that" when my mom would bust him for not getting his chores done.

Bing bong we have a real human here.

>start shit, get hit

DELETE THIS japanese soldiers NEVER bayonted babies that is a chinese - spread lie to make us look bad

saying you're will and DOING IT are really just a tad different. especially since they were still SHOOTING AT US and dive bombing our ships.

God dammit so close, but 100 posts too far.

Hmmm. It's like that joke about what do you say to the woman with the black eye? Nothing, she's already been told once.

My favorite /k/ photo ever.

An attempt was made, 1/10 for causing my reply
>also fuck that four pair of dubs

I don't live with myself, I live with my parents.

What do you say to the blonde with 2 black guys?
You already told her twice.

We dropped the bomb twice and the japs surrendered.

We can what if it to death, but we were at war when we dropped them, so there is no apology needed.

theyre proud and think theyre awesome

shit, you're right ... that woulda been cool dub 9's & 7's and quad 8's ... especially after last week's triple-dub 0's

Because there are like, 5 people alive who even remember the bombs, and it was deserved after Pearl Harbor. Now we're even.

/thread

murica
USUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUS