ITT: We all act like nice people until dubs, trips or quads happen, then it devolves into pure cancerous rage

>ITT: We all act like nice people until dubs, trips or quads happen, then it devolves into pure cancerous rage

>Stage 1: 0 dubs: Everyone acts polite, proper grammar, smiles all around, etc.

>Stage 2: 1 dubs: Everyone gets mildly irritated, while retaining proper grammar, but insults are being thrown around, mild threats.

>Stage 3: 2 dubs/1 trips: Everyone gets angry, no more proper grammar, unclever insults ("ur mom is fat" "fuc u"), everyone acts like a poorly raised 11 year old

>Stage 4: 4 dubs/2 trips/1 quads+: Argument devolves into pure cancer, hitler comparisons, gory threats, one guy tries to get the argument disbanded but is immediately flamed so hard his computer spontaneously combusts, you get the drill.

Hello, sir!

Good evening sir

Please be my guests and have a seat

hey black people

This room is quaint

oh ! Hello sir, nice to meet you.

While I think immigrants cause some social integration issues, overall I think they are a valuable asset to the community.

Good evening, chaps. Mind if I have a seat?

Fuck niggers

Good day, gentlemen!

How are you doing today? First round of beer is on me!

Sir. Lower your voice. No dubs present...yet

that not a proper way to talk sir. I advise you to state your point in a more proper way

Sir, the Klan meeting is two doors down

Why, hello gentleman, how are you on this fine evening?
My name is Stanley and I'll be your host today.

Fornicate people of African decent

Good evening one and all.

hello Stanley ! nice to meet you. May I call you Stan if you don't mind ?

i thank you kindly for being a gracious host

I do agree with you kind sir, however; nothing can be done until a digit is repeated twice at the end of the number.

I do enjoy intercourse with black women

A fine looking gentleman of the highest regard. Thank you for your hospitality.

I say, good chap, what a lovely thread. 'twould be a shame if some lesser bred ruffian were to, shall we say, desanctify, this pure thread.

Now who would ever want to do that?

I would be a shame if Someone nullified the niceties

bark

I say, poppycock! Good sirs!

holly f****ck

Op looks stupid

eat my dick you fat shit, i hope you dog gets cancer

FUCKING POPPYCUNTS NIGGER AND SPICS!

Good fucking damnit the fucking niggers are at the gates

Gentlemen, what are your opinions on the movement suggesting that african american lives are of value?

I for one support it.

You fucking piece of shit

How about a toast, to a thread worth posting in. Cheers!

fu yu I bet you're mom is a whore

Piece of shit nigger lover

yall fags

Hello everyone I'm a physcopath

no fuck you

Nigger monkey fuck slave slavery black disgusting disturbing african shit gorilla

Fuck you. Your mom sucks big dick hole shit

Hi everyone... I like licking 5 year olds earlobes

fucking kike ngger mudslime dindu lesbo fag tard jap chink gook hick inbred gopnik goy autist libtard mongoloid piece of elephant kidney stone.

I milked your mother

you forgot the cuck you inbreed retard

nut suker

sextuplet

>7777777

fucking spell you furry tumblerite landwhale

I'm gonna rape your dead dog until You die of suffering

hehe

Rick Maran-ass!

I bet you live in your mother basement ans she is a whore who suck nigger dick

I BET U AL FUK DOGGOS!

You retarded back woods niggers are so fucking stupid your mother is probably your dads sister

learn how to fucking reference, reply to this post or tonight your mom gets cancer, no immunities, all stripped forever, cat, dog, and trump immunities stumped.

Once again, dirty fucking self flagellating liberal cuck, learn to spell outside of your sewer, Jamal.

You nigger faggot

no fuk yu

This thread is *exactly* why I'm voting for Trump. Niggers and spics should be rounded up and executed!

Rolling for 4th you nigger fucks

Jeez guys, calm down. We're all friends here. Can't we have a nice, civil discussion?

Yu is a ho where u fom ? Ho town das right

eat shit summerfriend

Hitler was wrong but so were the jews.

bump for canseh