/pg/ Pedals and Effects General

Show, rate, comment, discuss pedals and effects.

I'll start with a question; What is the best Earthquaker Devices pedal?

hands down

got this in 15 minutes ago

what you guys been getting?

also EQD is literally the 3rd worst pedal company

Are the quality of electro-harmonix pedals worth the hype they get?

more like EQD shill general, get out of here, you don't need so many similar pedals from one company, also worse meme artwork.

they are but the Cathedral isn't

Would you recommend any certain reverb pedal in particular?

Need some shitty fuzz or distortion for my new noise rock band. Whatcha got for me, Sup Forums?

the cheapest you can find on a classified site

what's the budget? my personal favorite reverb you can get for 200usd and below is the red panda context. you can probably find them used for that price. If you are looking for lots of different reverb modes in a relatively cheap pedal you can't go wrong with the Digitech Polera either.

>also EQD is literally the 3rd worst pedal company
I think they're okay, I just don't like their pedals personally, they offer nothing I really want, other than maybe the disaster transport or transmisser.

Boss Metal Zone or Hyper Fuzz

quadraverb

My lot for the year, my first into pedals, the DS-2 is a bit of a meme, what to replace it with??

All about the big muff
Or a Chinese clone of the Woolly Mammoth

/pg/ > /gg/

Everyone overhypes the Transmisser for some reason. It's probably the worst gimmick of a reverb pedal I've heard. And I love EQD. I have the Avalanche Run, Afterneath and Ghost Echo, all of which are so much better nad versatile.

Best boutique pedal company:
my vote for old blood noise

OBN: Best designs and names. Worst sounds.

the one that isn't a raging meme, oh, wait.

what's wrong with the cathedral?

proco rat2

How to sound like this but with a deluxe reverb and p90s?

saved

I ordered Interstellar Orbiter, which should be fun

For sure, EHX is always a good choice for pedals.

the Mr. Black supermoon is by far my favorite reverb pedal of all time. I've also owned the Walrus Audio Descent and Foxpedal Magnifica just so you know what it's beating out in terms of my opinion.

Put a boss metal zone and digitech death metal in the same single chain and scoop the remaining mids.

Find a boss hm-2. The demos you find online will sound like shit but they are pretty great. Used by a lot of shoegaze bands

tru

Old Blood noise puts out the most generic "wacky!!!!" effects ever. I know they are a new company (relatively) but they haven't brought anything new to the table yet.

I've never owned one of these but I hear they are low quality

Switching the carbon copy for a dd6 in a couple days.
I've always love my blues driver but recently acquired the plimsoul in a trade and it sounds just as good if not better. What would /pg/ suggest I replace the blues driver with if I decided to part with it?

A good boost is always a good option

I already have the spark, though

Depends. Are you looking to add a new effect or do you want another overdrive?

something new and interesting

I guess ring modulators and bit crushers are something you can add if you're shooting for something abstract. If you're looking for something more conventional then go for a synth.

there is plenty of clones, I have this BBE, it's built pretty well.

Is the RTG unit as much of a meme as it seems?

I mean, I got it for cheap used. I originially intended to incorporate it into a live set somehow, maybe as just an in between songs thing, but have yet to do it successfully as I would need an a/b line switcher to run it and my guitar into the board simultaneously. It does sound pretty cool running through a bunch of effects, especially the whammy with harmonies.

Thinking about picking this up as my first pedal, thoughts?

why would you change out the CC for a dd6?

>Whammy pedal

i might pick one of these up, cheap as shit online

Here are your dots

try again

Does anyone have a Memory Man w/ Hazarai? I already have an Electroharmonix pedal (cathedral) and im not crazy about it.

My incomplete board. I also have a big muff and a wah at school, plus I'll be buying a bad stone and a diamond comp in the future.

Well with the Memory Lane Jr. I find myself only using the CC for the wild noise effect you get when you turn up the regen all the way. I want the dd6 primarily for the glitch trick you can do with the hold mode, and then if I really am in need of an analog sounding delay I can just use the analog mode on that. Carbon copy is a great pedal just want something that I will use more.

>EHX
>Digitech
>Boss
>TC Electronic
>Fulltone
>Ibanez
>Diamond
>MXR
>Ernie Ball
>JHS
>Mr. Black

>green screamer