For anyone following the former child actor Corey Feldman and his hilarious failures and comically fucked up and...

For anyone following the former child actor Corey Feldman and his hilarious failures and comically fucked up and bizarre "business" of putting women under contract to live with him and wear only lingerie, you might be interested to hear this 30 second snippet from his newest song "Go 4 It" featuring Snoop Dogg.

What are you thoughts on Corey Feldman? What is your favorite movie he's been in? I think the obvious answer is Stand By Me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZVu-RZ1C6ys
youtube.com/watch?v=vkwMRauH7JM
nypost.com/2015/07/22/bizarre-corey-feldman-concert-forces-baseball-team-apology/
indiegogo.com/projects/elev8or-2-ascension-the-feldfanfam-fundraiser#/
youtube.com/watch?v=iO_8n5y5edk
youtube.com/watch?v=AwXA7HZ2fps
youtube.com/watch?v=R6liNj9CR3w
youtube.com/watch?v=LbhYqV17CoQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=ZVu-RZ1C6ys

I forgot the link.

Here is a quick copypasta I've put together in case anyone wants to see how JUSTed he's become:

youtube.com/watch?v=vkwMRauH7JM

Is there a bigger JUST in all of Hollywood than Corey Feldman

>mother uninterested in his development
>father exploited him and spent all of his millions until he finally got emancipation
>him and best friend raped by Hollywood stars and executives
>best friend eventually died of overdose
>now is washed up old man with zero self awareness who throws terrible birthday parties where he charges people to attend, has a failed indie go go, and has live in girlfriends called the Corey's Angels, who must be in lingerie at all times under contract
>stadium issued an apology for allowing the performance above
>tries to be Michael Jackson because "he was the only adult who didn't abuse me"

nypost.com/2015/07/22/bizarre-corey-feldman-concert-forces-baseball-team-apology/

indiegogo.com/projects/elev8or-2-ascension-the-feldfanfam-fundraiser#/

youtube.com/watch?v=iO_8n5y5edk

youtube.com/watch?v=AwXA7HZ2fps

youtube.com/watch?v=R6liNj9CR3w

Here he is on Celebrity Wife Swap with "Corey's Angels".

i feel bad for him

also its a tie up between gremlins and friday the 13th part 4

Yeah he has some pretty bad luck with the molestation but as a person he's always seemed really scummy.

Also which big Hollywood star do you think did it? My money's on Charlie Sheen. He said a lot of people did it, but one major actor did him and Corey Haim, and he has a film with him, Haim, and Sheen around the time he said it happened. Sheen is notoriously fucked up sexually.

Lost Boys. What kind of dipshit says anything else.

>featuring Snoop Dogg.
This guy would suck a penis if it paid well wouldn't he?

not proud of my boy

Corey Feldman's best movie is obviously The Burbs, but I like Gremlins and Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter a lot too.

youtube.com/watch?v=LbhYqV17CoQ

'Burbs is Feldman's finest performance. Utter dipshit here.

He's the only shitty thing in the movie

Faggot subhuman Mexican redditor

I liked him as a kid. I could relate, noahmsayin?

ASCENSION

MILLENNIUM

*angry singing*

how is LFTC? I saw a few episodes in the beginning but it was just ant half in the bag.

I like it just fine

watching it right now

Stand By Me or Lost Boys

Him + Jimmy would be GOAT

he's been on a few times and it's great

wish he would join up for good though

>the glove wont fit
OJ reference?

>i feel bad for him
he lives in a big house in Hollywood Hills, how can you even feel bad for him?

I dont believe that he and Jackson didnt have sex. He maybe wasnt raped but how Corey talks about him I believe they had some sort of creepy pedo and boy relationship.

how's the other guy doing

Imagine how those initiating conversations went.

do you mean Gavin? cause there's lots of other guys on the network

He did a couple of good movies when he was a kid, thirty years ago, and he hasn't done anything good since.

He's a no talent scumbag who makes people pay to party with him.

He says people molested his friend Corey Haim, who really did have a sad and tragic life. Well Feldman, if you know who these people are then why don't you name some names you fucking scumbag?

no i mean the guy ant used to be with. opie.

>make song against drugs
>can't enjoy said song without drugs

He still does a show with Jimmy on Sirius

I can't really listen to it cause Opie annoys me, Jimmy is still funny and they do get great guests though

Fucking hell he has the mental age of a 14 year old and god damn I need to be drunk watching wife swap

I love how he always uses a number wherever he can, it's the most clueless thing he could probably do. Because he's stuck in the 80s he must think it's really contemporary.