No memes, what are your actual thought on this album, user?

No memes, what are your actual thought on this album, user?

Idk & idc

I listened to one song of it, was kinda noisy but I enjoyed it

I really enjoy this album. Sounds extremely different from his other albums.

Why are you still listening to hip hop unless you're in high school

I'm trying to into it but it's just not clicking for me

I avant-garde a clue!

No wave

Its pretty good, but not as amazing as some say on here

it's the most experimental album of all time

Hiro really needs to get rid of this forced memes and spam. I don't think (You)'s were that much of a problem.

why did the (you)s get removed?

Some of the most incredible beats I've ever heard, his flow his great considering how ridiculous the beats are, thought the lyrical aspects were kinda overrated though. Probably my hip hop AOTY, as boring as that is.

Hip hop album of the year no doubt

I don't know, though they work just fine on Clover.

It's great, fun and well produced. I really liked it.

My AOTY. It's experimental, but it's not the most avant-garde thing I've ever heard or whatever the memesters make it out to be.

The reason I love this album so much is Danny's absolutely insane flows over these very complex beats, and how the beats build an atmosphere that feels like you're right there with Danny, getting absolutely fucked up on drugs.

I also had a pretty traumatic experience with this album so that was fun

>I also had a pretty traumatic experience with this album so that was fun
that sounds incredible, if that isnt too morbid

This album is gonna end up being influential if a whole new sub genre of hip hop comes out because of it. I hope it does tho would love to hear more hip hop that's post punk influenced

Death Grips Lite

It certainly made it my AOTY, made me really feel the albums vibe. It also seems fucking ridiculous in hindsight

>listens to death grips once

Diet Death Grips

Really good.

The people calling it a Death Grips ripoff apparently think any hip hop that's loud and distorted is trying to be Death Grips.

People on this board only started hating this album after Fantano called it AOTY, so the contrarians started looking for anything to criticize the album without actually listening to the album. "Muh experimental, muh avant-garde, muh groundbreaking, muh Death Grips." Autists just want something to hate.

guy who despises Fantano here

I dislikes AE long before he even reviewed it

it's """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""experimental"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" hip-hop for normies who don't actually know what experimental is.

XXX was better because he wasn't trying to be some avant-garde genius, he was just doing what he's good at

>XXX was better because he wasn't trying to be some avant-garde genius, he was just doing what he's good at
this is something i really disagree with
XXX in hindsight feels like Danny Brown sticking his toes into some interesting material while still keeping a foot in what's popular. AA in my opinion is just Danny going all out with what he wanted to make in XXX. I don't think he's making this kind of music just to be "experimental," I think it's just the music he wants to make and I love to listen to it.

on top of that, the reason many people like this album isn't JUST the """"wacky"""" instrumentals, it's the lyrics and the picture that he paints of drug addiction and self destruction. it's extremely interesting and even without the flavorful production i'd still dig this album for the story it tells

i don't understand this mentality of listening to music through the perception of what other people think about it

if someone thinks this album is experimental based on what they listen to, that's fine

if you've listened to more experimental music than this, that doesn't make the music on the album bad. if you're going to criticize AA criticize the actual music on the album

Barely made it through the first track. I did not feel like I was listening to anything profound and/or worthwhile.

Tbh Atrocity Exhibition is the album Death Grips should've made this year instead of Bottomless Pit

Xanax: the album

Literally Stinkmeaner.