LMAO JUSTICE

LMAO JUSTICE

Two years in the making, but there it is.

What even is this sport. Seems like something that Chechen weeaboos love but is boring as shit to watch.

Why no Olympic kickboxing?

Bra 7 Ger 1
What the fuck does that mean?
Judo isn't baseball nigga.

I don't know, but the meme magic is certainly with those numbers

>meme magic

based Brasil

>There is at LEAST one autistic faggot scanning every single event for moments like this

Thanks, I guess.

Clumsy tussle is not a sport

this stuff is actually pretty cool

better than MMA desu

this looks so good

thanks for the gifs/webms awesome thread lad

We fucking suck at these Olympics so far. I don't care about our success at this point anymore.

MMA is degenerate as fuck, I'm glad that Teddy refused being part of it

>This kills the Jew

>literally never lets go, even being spun 360
amazing

Goddamn, she doesn't even need leverage, just picks her ass up and slams her.

Weight/height class is so bullshit
'daww come here little girl, so nice to me- stop struggling, so nice to meet you, let me just slam you to the ground'

this shit is pretty gay compared to BJJ. They ban all the good moves because people from the EBI would tap them out. Where are the leg grabs? where are all the moves from guard?

drop judo in the next olympics and put in some BJJ or subgrappling with EBI rules

No weight limits, no time limits, first person to tap wins. Bring back rule Kano JJ not this joke of a sport.

bump

>No weight limits, no time limits, first person to tap wins.

That's a surefire way to get BJJ dropped from the Olympics. Even in its current sporting form, BJJ even more boring to watch than Judo.

judo is pretty boring to watch.and seeing people tap out to subs is fucking bad ass

>judo is pretty boring to watch
I agree, but BJJ is even worse for the casual viewer. Minutes of two people flopping on the ground does not make for an entertaining watch, only those who train would appreciate it.

is his head made of rubber?

still hoping for these sweet surprise medals like Judo 2008 or Beachvolleyball 2012. maybe that fencing guy can win gold for us.

All the judo guys in the olympics would get wrekt by the wrestlers desu.

Oy vey

When does my man Haga starts?

If there's a man to stop Riner, it's Haga

Yes and all the wrestlers would get wrecked if they fought a judo match.

What's yo point?

never forget

not in a match where you can let the judo guy do his judo and the wrestler his wrestling.

>wrestlers would get wrecked if they fought a judo match
oy lmoy

that was pretty cool

yes they would, but

Mongols are the master race.