Hey guys, I've got pretty severe anxiety and I want to use Xanax I've heard from multiple people that it's great...

Hey guys, I've got pretty severe anxiety and I want to use Xanax I've heard from multiple people that it's great. But I don't want to just straight up ask my doctor for Xanax because he will most likely think I'm just a pill seeker. How do I get my hands on Xanax?

learn how to use bitcoin and darkweb. Tons of ppl selling this shit dirt cheap

>Doesn't want to go to doctor and ask for help
>Wants Xanax because drug abusers say that it's great

Go talk to your doctor about your anxiety and get actual help instead of abusing Xanax. Xanax is not a good medicine, it just makes you not care. Plus it causes early onset dementia.

How do I get started with that?

Dude. If you have anxiety go in and say "I have anxiety" doctor will then work with you to end that. Thats literally his job.

hi

You know how bad an addiction to benzos is?

I don't care fuck off

I was severely addicted for 6 years, idiots never learn that this is pretty much the worst drug in the world to become addicted to. Just a heads up OP, you can have seizures and DIE if you stop using it once you become physically addicted which you will, it's also one of the most addictive drugs known to us.

you're a fucking idiot dude

have fun ruining your life

Yeah just look at his reponse, what a total idiot

don't

What the fuck do you recommend? I don't get addicted to anything at all so I'm good

As long as you never run out of bars youll be fine bro. Try to get the 2mg ones and do those every day, after a year or so your anxiety will be gone and you can quit cold turkey. Drinking always helps too.
>source : experience

That's literally exactly what every addict goes into their addiction thinking dude. I recommend dealing with your fears and anxiety head on and facing it. Don't bandage it with a pill that will eventually cause you more anxiety because it definitely will, it's called rebound anxiety. Once the drug wears off you feel worse than before you took it and take more, it's the cycle of addiction. Get a therapist and do some introspection on what causes your anxiety.

Stupid pill popping junkie if you actually had anxiety you would look for an alternative. I know a kid that was so hooked on this hit he started shooting it up

Alright I'll be honest I just want a drug that will make me zone out and be chill I do have bad anxiety but yeah

Then go on antipsychotics.

Xanax kicks ass. Yeah it's bad for you but who gives a fuck we all gotta die somehow.

itt:
>xanax is the devil
>but cigarettes are fine
>psychedelic drugs are good for you
>weed is okay tho
>but LSD changes your LIFE bro
>just don't do xanax it's bad for you

Ya if you're a faggot and can't get a script from a doctor topkek

ive never been addicted before and i've done pretty much all the hard drugs available. like sniff, weed and poppers. fucking fags like you cant handle your shit gtfo of my thread

He probably wouldnt gove it to you anyway probably give hydroxyzine first or something gay then xanax after you tell him her that it sucks

The dementia part is false but you are right. Xanax should really only be used for a couple months to get the anxiety under control

hard drugs
weed

Yeah sure bud do some benzos for a few months get back to me. I think it may help you.

>shooting up xanax
lmao what did he do break a bar in half, melt down a 1mg shot in a salad spoon with a huge amount of water and shoot it up with a turkey baster? fucking liar kek

> ITT Benzo addiction denial and one user trying to speak sense.

I was addicted to Xanax.. I was prescribed them by my doctor and when I stopped taking them I learned what REAL suffering was..

Fuck everyone OP, do fucki g xanax its the best worst thing ive done for the last 6 years. You might start fucking up at first but get it to gether and enjoy xanax forever its good. And dont drin youll die because CNS depressant just smoke weed with it itS better

I've seen vials of liquid alprazolam before. Don't see why you couldn't iv it

You can't even type properly let alone function in life. Stop living in a delusion.

I've abused my fair share of valium before, pretty good shit .
One time I got my hands on two small xanax pills (I think it was xanax , defiantly a benzo just having trouble remembering what one)
I'm used to downing 30 mg of vallium for a good high and these xanax pills were small in mg
So I go ahead and take both not knowing what to expect.
Next thing I know I wake up on the floor of my mother-in-laws living room at 5 am.
No idea what happend before hand.
>was drinking before hand
>don't mix with alcohol.

Learn to deal with your anxiety.

Got some in my pocket right now, and had around 7 250mg xanax, Little bit of weed etc, Lorazapam are good too but that shit can fuck you up.

Are you retarded? Any cursory scholarly article search will provide a number of studies to confirm the correlation.

See: Benzodiazepine use and risk of dementia: prospective population based study

etizolam is a benzo derivative and its unscheduled in most places OP. Just order a fuckton off the web from some Indian pharma

In what setting/country have you seen liquid alprazolam? I don't believe this.

You can IV xanax pills, but the point being that you'd be getting a very small amount of the drug within a very large and very painful shot. Not worth it in any realm.

>30mg of valium for a good high
fucking pleb

You can dissolve it in alcohol and inject it

>Confusing mg vs mcg
>Literal retard trash

Yeah ive had it in the hospital a bunch actually haha

I'll direct you to my last post, you fucking autist.

Nah I seen people do it with viniger because xanax isn't water soluble and they didn't seem like they was in any pain during or after the process

>i've done pretty much all the hard drugs available
>like sniff, weed and poppers
> fucking fags like you cant handle your shit gtfo of my thread

Top fucking kek, faggot

I enjoy my valium with alcohol dick head.
I don't need to take a fist full of pills to get fucked up.
The alcohol boosts the effect.
Yeah it's dangerous mixing with drink but I know that .

It feels great but like others said, it's physically addictive, and it's stored in your bone marrow so it takes months to completely get out of your system if you are a heavy user, and if you are you will get seizures if you cold turkey.

But if you get your doctor to prescribe it you should be fine, just don't be an idiot and get the pressed pills off the deep web.

>18
Thats MICRO GRAM NOT MILIGRAM you idIOT. THATS LITERALLY ONE 1/8 Of a BAR hahahah

Talk do your doc and try an SSRI first. Fixed my anxiety up nicely.

Ive literally had it in 3 hospitals in texas colorado and new mexico. it was intramuscular injection not an IV

Just buy it on the streets if your doc denies you the help you need. It's a pretty great drug for anxiety.

Start at half a bar or maybe a quarter bar

What the fuck did you miss about what I said? Yes, you can shoot it. Does it make any sense to shoot it? No. Literally 0% chance you could take a shot of more than a full bar and I'd be impressed at that.

>no pain during or after shooting up vinegar xanax
This means one thing, you're a liar.

>hard drugs

>weed
>poppers

And your calling us faggots. Do you take booze from your step dads liquor cabinate too?

Don't drink with benzos until you know your tolerance and even then don't go over board. As long as you don't take it every day and have breaks in between you should be ok.

>hard drugs
>weed

itt kids lying about drugs.

Let's hear what they gave you an intramuscular shot of alprazolam for in a hospital in the US?

get trolled so fucking hard u fucking lowlife scumbag pieces of shit. that wasnt the OP that was me you fuxking worthless retard cunts. learn to fucking play you summerfag pricks get out of here u cunts and fuckign die

Just talk to your doctor, mention that your friend had success with Xanax. Just be real with him m8.

how the fuck did you quit ? I tried to substitute it with alcohol fucking seizure in my sleep scary as fuck.
anyway how did you quit ?

my god, i always have to yell over you faggots....

ETIZOLAM IS UNSCHEDULED IN THE U.S AND MANY OTHER COUNTRIES

I think we knew it wasn't OP.

I used to get panic attacks in college and before stressful meeting at work, told the dr, basically explained that its not anxiety all the time, only under certain conditions, was able to get xanax, anxiety has been fine ever since.. I only take it as needed, not for a high

LOL FUCJKING INCEPTION TROLLED THAT WAS A TROLL IN DISGUISE BUT WASNT EVEN A TROL

lol get trolled noob

LO ABSOLTUELY PWNED WHAT A NOOB LOL

such uber pwnage well played good sir !!

ye lol he got so totally pwned in the ass looool. noobs gettin pwned is what i live for. suck it noob go back to fucking gay shcool

Go ask the doctor what to take about anxiety that's his job man

Any possible way you could live without it? Benzos fuck you up big time; easy to become dependent on them, and hard as hell to stop taking them. Withdrawal is hell.

>But I don't want to just straight up ask my doctor for Xanax because he will most likely think I'm just a pill seeker.
And why the fuck should you care about what he thinks?
If he doesn't give them to you just try another doctor, memorize the symptoms for anxiety and just recite them to him.