Sup Forums what's the best way to ask your girlfriend to have sex with a different person and let you watch...

Sup Forums what's the best way to ask your girlfriend to have sex with a different person and let you watch ? it's something i've been thinking about a long time but i'm too afraid she'd think i'm a freak for asking and then dump me after. pic related is her. how can i find out if she'd do it with as little risk as possible ? + BONUS NUDES if you tell what you'd love to do to her (repost from a few minutes ago 404'd)

Best way is to not be a fucking cuck. That easy.

no... no it's not ? the best way of doing something is not doing it ?

I'd suggest bring up the subject of threesomes. A lot of girls probably think about having one. Get her used to someone else fucking her at the same time as you then as time goes on participate less and less.

or just ask her if she wants to let you watch

yeah this might not be a bad idea. at the very least it's less awkward to propose than just ask her to let someone else fuck her.

show her some guys big dick and ask her what she thinks about it

kinda werid to just whip out my phone and have her watch big dicks though

uh well its kinda weird to want to watch her fuck someone

god damn id fuck the shit outta her

more plz op

got kik?

love dem thighs

granted it is, but that's kinda the point i want to ask it in the least werid possible way, so far the 3some seems like it might be the best way to not sound too weird

Id make her cum so hard she screams, then smack her across the face and tell her to shut the fuck up, Make her clean her cum off my cock, etc.

More of her legs

i think its gonna be pretty weird when she figures out what you want, no matter how you say it or what you say lol

if she's into the idea she'll most likely be into it from the start

that's what i think aswell. li worry she'll dump me after i ask, but threesomes are some of the more... standard fantasies so it seems kinda safe-ish

dude if she dumps you just for asking thats pretty messed up

i dunno man, if you're not into the idea i'm pretty sure you'd look at the relationship differently if the other person wants to see you get railed.

ya i would but that doesnt mean i'd immediately leave them, jesus christ

I'd fuck the shit outta that

I agree with If she cares about you she won't lose her shit. How long have you two been together?

you don't know that she will, not immediately, but I would consider the possibility that she will be hurt by this more than weirded out. Before starting to wonder how to bring it to her, wonder how you'd react to it, and what it is that you would enjoy from seing someone else fuck your girl. For most people, the idea is nightmareish, and afaik it's something that will leave YOU troubled and seeing the relationship differently afterwards, if it did happen. I don't know your situation, dunno how long you've been together, or how serious you are about her, but don't mix actual love and fantasies is my only advice. And if she's not love/long term material, then I guess go for it and who cares if she doesn't stick!

Fact that you care tells me you shouldn't try something like that, and perhaps just satisfy yourself off the part of the 3 some where you'll just discretely participate less.

Post head to toe in a dress

Id make her say my name in front of you while we fuck

these days people should be more like hitler
give her a bag of shit and put the bag on her head and tell her that she is a grandmother now

PS - I'd stuff her mouth with my cock while fingering her ass at first, then would make her masturbate with my cock rammed down her throat, with larger toys in her ass. Would cum violently in her mouth the minute she does.

what?

cuckoldry isnt that rare of fetish, just look around

i can see why she'd leave you now, youre crazy as fuck lol

wait, are you the op? i think you replied to the wrong person...

no he's not the OP

oh ok... i was like wtf...

I would slam her for behind pull her hair and put my fingers in her mouth as I command her to say how much shes enjoying getting fucked by another while getting watched by you.

do it OP i guarantee you she'll go for it, every pic i've seen screams that she'df take a dick whenever offered. would be a crime not to for her whith those nice lips. they need to be wrapped around a cock